[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to write a creed that /qa/ users can live by. What should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1480818637360.png (371KB, 760x863px) Image search: [Google]
1480818637360.png
371KB, 760x863px
I want to write a creed that /qa/ users can live by.
What should go in this creed?
Anyone who posts without honour need not reply.
>>
Take it easy
>>
I vote for either
>The shit will set you free
or
>Through shit: Unity
>>
File: 1496235068.png (217KB, 951x833px) Image search: [Google]
1496235068.png
217KB, 951x833px
>>1527370
In brightest day, in blackest night, no spinoff spam shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil’s might beware my power… Meta Posting's light!
>>
>>1527372
>>1527374
Sure, I could take it easy!
>>1527378
I don't think encouraging shitposting is a good idea, if thats what you mean.
>>1527386
I don't think it should reference any specific types of posters.
>>
Be the spam you want to see in the world.
>>
suck my cock dude
kys
>>
>>1527413
I don't want to encourage rulebreaking in the creed...
>>1527419
Mean spirited and not /qa/ staples...

I regret asking you all for advice.
>>
>>1527425
I think Anonymous-H has it right, if you want more maybe come back to the thread later. I can't think of anything right now but I'll be sure to try and comcome up with something good.
>>
>>1527427
No I give up, I thought I could make it vague and please everybody, but now I realise that is impossible.
>>
"die retard"
>>
>>1527425
>I regret asking you all for advice.
a general goes to war with the army he's got
>>
no memes from other boards pls.
>>
>>1527404
>I don't think encouraging shitposting is a good idea, if thats what you mean.
What's wrong with shitposting?

See, everyone's got it backwards these days. Everyone thinks they can control behavior and thought online, but the more they try to remove the bad, the more powerful they make it.
If you go in the opposite direction on the other hand, then you have a situation where everything is spammed to death and there are trolls everywhere that suddenly nothing online matters at all, and the only possible way for you to get anything out of being here is to just focus on the posts you like to see. Anything else is just pissing in the wind.

and if you think that would just allow "meme armies" to form then you don't fully understand the power of destruction the internet is capable of when truly unrestricted.
It would be a paradise.
>>
>>1527580
Thats a ruleset, a literary creed is more like a poem. But thats cool still.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.