[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is there a "4chan for girls only" somewhere out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0876.jpg (35KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0876.jpg
35KB, 480x439px
So is there a "4chan for girls only" somewhere out there in the internet? Virtually every derivative board of 4chan is still like 90% male as if it's a universal constant. Am I to believe that women universally do not like to communicate anonymously?
>>
get a load of this frog he doesn't know about our girls only board
>>
How would you even know ?
>>
lolcow is basically 4chan for women
>>
>>1527098
stupid frogposter
>>
>>1527114
shut up you nigger
>>
>>1527109

Holy shit THIS IS A GOLD MINE
>>
>>1527124
how have you never heard of lolcow before

kiwifarms is very similar, think that's got a low of women on there before

it's basically just women bitching about other women to feel better about themselves. it's hilarious how much they fit the dumpster stereotypes
>>
Please delete this thread and repost it with a cute anime picture and I'll answer your question
>>
/dev/
>>
>>1527098
>"4chan for girls only"
The site you are looking for is tumblr.
>>
If I showed you one it wouldn't stay that way.
>>
>>1527139
show me
>>
File: IMG_0878.jpg (338KB, 1428x1955px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.jpg
338KB, 1428x1955px
>>1527140

Can't post the link but the site name was just posted in this thread earlier
>>
>>1527098
lolcow farm is pretty much the only well known place, it has it's own "girl talk" board
>>
>>1527129
Autist.
>>
Tumblr
They shitpost as much as we do and it really gives you a new perspective on shitposting. It's like an alternate universe
>>
There are a lot of females on >>>/adv/
>>
>>1527098
At least half of /x/ was women back when I used to go there.
>>
>>1527098
>Am I to believe that women universally do not like to communicate anonymously?
Obviously. Women are natural attention whores.
>>
>>1527109
>no anime board
Dropped.
>>
>>1528838
It is a known fact that women loathe anime.
>>
>>1527098
Last I checked, no.

If there was one, it wouldn't stay that way for long.
>>
>>1529220
Explain samachan then.
>>
>>1529290
Literally what.
>>
>>1529220
They loathe neckbeards that watch it.
>>
>>1530481
But they watch it too.
>>
>>1527098
stupid frogposter
>>
>>1527098
lolcow if you're into cgl gossip
tumblr if you want a more draconic female site
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
I remember there being a shocking amount of women on /tv/ at one point too but I doubt that is still the case.
I would avoid kiwi because they're just as autistic if not more than the people they obsess over and some of the lengths they go to to "troll" are sickening and often control autist's lives.
I think you might be right that women do prefer non anonymous communication, though.
>>
>>1527422
So, 4chan vs tumblr is really just another playground girls VS boys thing?
>>
>>1531162
Not really, the two sites are kind of fundamentally different both in the operation and culture, but they're equally as draconic so maybe?
>>
File: 1383161294554.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1383161294554.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>1527098
Why isn't there a "4chan for boys only"? I want to talk about dressing up like a girl without the actual girls laughing at me all the time
>>
>>1531414
>Mahou shoujo nigger chan and sailor oral black hole are moots fuck buddies
I WANT TO BE THE MOOT
>>
>>1531178
I see, this is getting kind of deep.
>>
>>1531081
>>1527127
>kiwi is literally a bunch of autist paparazzi following internet weirdo randos
>making an account to partake in eceleb shit
>more often not even eceleb shit but literally some unknown person on the internet
i never understood this complete waste of free time, being a retarded or autistic online is one thing but partaking in a forum and dedicating time to document internet strangers is one of the highest forms of autism i can think of. if its community is mainly female it might explain a lot
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.