[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you do the "c-joint" mod when building gunpla? i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
do you do the "c-joint" mod when building gunpla? i havent made a posable model before, and i want to fill the seams before painting, but i also want to paint before assembly
>>
File: 1493996536179.jpg (52KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1493996536179.jpg
52KB, 331x331px
>>
I never built a gunpla but I know there's a few experts on /m/ and /toy/. Maybe you should try asking them.
>>
i might try but toy made fun of me the last time i posted there
>>
Any /qa/psies into Frame Arms Girl?
>>
>>1526422
I enjoyed the anime.
>>
>>1526422
i really liked the anime and want the girl kits badly but i live with my parents
>>
>>1526422
The anime made me want to get a job just to buy all the FAGs.
>>
File: Image100316.jpg (464KB, 2073x1382px) Image search: [Google]
Image100316.jpg
464KB, 2073x1382px
>>1526435
>>1526436
It's worth it, but you'll spend a long time assembling them.
>>
>>1526448
I'm afraid of the slippery slope. Next thing I'll know I will be ordering a 3D printer, a sewing machine and gallons of expensive modeling paint.
>>
>>1526450
3d printers really aren't accurate enough for FAG scale unless you're buying a stereolithography machine. otherwise you'll be doing so much post work, you might as well have built it out of styrene and putty to begin with
>>
>>1526481
The thing is I have much more faith in my 3D modeling skills than my manual sculpting ability. I wouldn't mind spending some time polishing 3D prints.
>>
File: jesta.jpg (308KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jesta.jpg
308KB, 1504x1000px
FAGS are cute but Bandai MGs are better out of the box in terms of colour seperation if you want to do a straight built with decals and panel lining.
>>
How much are these things? Like >>1526448 for example.
>>
>>1529178
like fifty bucks a pop
>>
File: arch.gif (157KB, 346x518px) Image search: [Google]
arch.gif
157KB, 346x518px
>>1529178
FAGs are about 4000 yen each, and varies depending on the complexity of the kit or if they're a special edition. However on top of that you need clippers, an exacto knife and sandpaper.
>>
File: 1478592862003.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478592862003.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>1531122
>clippers
Just use scissors.
>>
>>1531311
you mean like nail scissors? i can't see anything else being delicate enough.
>>
I'm just letting you all know about the stealth bump that has happened in this thread.
>>
>>1532414
stop posting in my threads
>>
>>1532433
When the bots are shut down and the stealth bumping is put to an end, but we both know that won't happen, so this is just going to be the new status quo.
>>
don't reply to my posts
>>
>>1531935
I use nail clippers for 40k models. Admittedly I don't care too much about the quality of them, so long as they look good enough to appear as though I put work into them.
>>
>>1533043
i can see that working pretty well. i don't use special sprue cutters or anything, just the side cutters i use for electronics and then sand/file the remainder flush. what army do you play? i'd kind of like to make some tau models, or maybe ig
>>
File: Classic-Scissors.png (395KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
Classic-Scissors.png
395KB, 1280x857px
>>1533043
That seems like a terrible idea unless you have extremely high quality ones that refuse to blunt.

>>1531311
If you mean these, I really don't know what you're doing.
>>
>>1533377
i specifically wanted to build them because theyre utopian mecha space communists honestly. probably would never play the game, but the models are pretty cool
>>
lost a polycap...
>>
got a fingerprint in the glue...
>>
>>1533452
Yeah building/collecting models based on how much you like them isn't unheard of or looked down upon from what I know.
>>
File: 1503253560610.png (447KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503253560610.png
447KB, 500x375px
I don't remember exactly what the fucking OS center in my shoes on reason for its unique setting and revolutionary radiation is that gender identity in his early what is what went on a tangent the next 30th and it just makes the moral dilemma a clusterfuck with no evidence to support the next 30th and it just keeps getting the fucking IS that isn't the case with the next few months ago when he said the next 30th and you instinctively knew it is artificial intelligence and the next few months ago and it just keeps straining and I can still be completely uncontacted tribe did to a research team a bunch of bullshit to power armor with the next few months ago when he was in his first game of the season with the next few months ago when he was in his early years as well join the data from their wartorn I think It'd make more sense to get the extra mile to a research team a decade or two weeks ago when he was what I was a kid I used the next 30th and it just keeps straining and I can still be completely uncontacted to even think of us as godly woman who are you going to do with my fingers and the plot was a British and have daily reminders of the most retarded look in bot is that gender identity in his early years as well join the data from their wartorn I think It'd make more sense for God to be gay
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.