[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else deliberately use Reddit memes and Reddit spacing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: x0jw93q_d.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
x0jw93q_d.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
Does anyone else deliberately use Reddit memes and Reddit spacing to trigger anti-Reddit spergs?
>>
>>1525380
I will now.
>>
That's a good idea actually
>>
>>1525385

You forgot to use Reddit spacing.
>>
>>1525934
Teach me sensei.
>>
>>1525380
I can't bring myself to do it because I do genuinely think reddit is a fucking retarded site by design.
I don't have much resentment for the people who use it though, I just feel sorry for them.
>>
>>1525380
You know how 4chan filenames have a unix timestamp like 1501321590503? And imgur filenames look like 4jtn3iX?

I have a bash script that goes through all my pictures and renames the unix filenames to imgur filenames.
>>
>>1525941
>Teach me sensei.

Just hit enter before you start your reply.

>>1525954

I went there last year to see what the fuss was about, and much like this shithole, the cancer quotient varies widely by subreddit.
>>
>>1525982
I said
>retarded site by design
that has nothing to do with the people using it. Your post is about the users, not the site itself. So we are talking about two totally different points of view.

Karma is fucking stupid no matter how you slice it.
>>
>>1525380
Thanks for the idea!
>>
no because triggering other people for no reason is stupid
>>
>>1526002
Then why do 90% of websites have a karma system? Oh yeah, because you're introverted and are drawn to things that aren't popular. Retard.
>>
>>1526026
You clearly are in no state of mind to consider being wrong. So I'll simply just say that you are in fact wrong, and be on my way.
>>
>>1526035
The virginity is strong in this one.
>>
>>1526026
It doesn't really work on reddit though because in most subs people upvote funny shitposts more than they do thoughtful comments. That said, I suspect most of the people on 4chan who bitch about karma are just butthurt that their troll posts and /pol/ memes got downvoted.
>>
>>1526026
Example of a good karma system: Hacker News (which downvotes the type of pun-filled and circlejerk comments that get upvoted on reddit)

Example of a bad karma system: Reddit
>>
>>1526109
With the threaded view, at least it's easy to hide the root post of a circlejerk (and therefore harder to completely derail a thread), I've come to appreciate that recently even though threading does mess up the flow of conversation compared to a flat chronological view.
>>
>>1525965
Le force is le strong in this le one
>>
File: DHORqScXUAAz_Pw.jpg (85KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHORqScXUAAz_Pw.jpg
85KB, 675x1200px
I use memes from twitter because I like em and partially because some people get mad at it
>>
File: 1472348054634.png (187KB, 573x495px) Image search: [Google]
1472348054634.png
187KB, 573x495px
>>1525380
No, I just go about my business and generally ignore retards that are obsessed with reddit.
>>
Back in the day I would act like a dumbass for laughs with me and my tripcode friends but I've retired from that kind of stuff for now. Too lazy to deal with bans.

>>1526021
It's funny watching people getting angry over minuscule things online desu
>>
I like posting images with tumblr filenames.
>>
Yeah. I browse Reddit for at least 3 hours a day to download images from there and stay on top of the latest Reddit memes and then repost them on 4chan.
I'm not a Redditor, though.
>>
>>1526871
Is that image you just posted an example? I hope you "like" it for ironic reasons because it's pretty fucking gay
>>
>>1527312
I browse reddit and am a proud redditor
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.