[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the NICEST board on 4chan? Is /qa/ the nicest? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Canada.png (254KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Canada.png
254KB, 600x600px
What is the NICEST board on 4chan? Is /qa/ the nicest? I've been spending all my time on /pol/ lately and it's really starting to get to me. The only problem is that there's so much anime here and I don't like that. Or maybe that's why it's so nice?
>>
This is not a nice board.
/qa/ should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the dimly lit screen can start a fight at any time,
the stab-or-be-stabbed mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
>>
Someone will come along very shortly to shit on both you and your thread because you're a fucking moron, but before that happens, I'll just tell you that the farther something gets from real life, the nicer it is. /pol/ is the board closest to real life and is consequently hot garbage.
>>
File: 1494070530599.png (399KB, 700x965px) Image search: [Google]
1494070530599.png
399KB, 700x965px
>>1523857
No, /qa/ is for friends!
>>
File: sssip gurgle.jpg (155KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sssip gurgle.jpg
155KB, 600x600px
I don't visit /s4s/ that much but last time I did they were basically reduced to this kind of inability to process hate that goes back to being absurdly ironic because they're ultra-retarded.
>>
/bant/ and [s4s]
>>
>>1523864
/qa/ is not for cancer like you. You support frogposters. I can read your post history cancerous piece of shit. Drink bleach.
>>
File: i am the coolest.png (79KB, 388x333px) Image search: [Google]
i am the coolest.png
79KB, 388x333px
There are no nice boards, only nice posters.
>>
>>1523852
>>1523864
shut up pussy
>>
File: Portugal.png (206KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Portugal.png
206KB, 600x600px
>>1523869
>>1523865
I just went on both of those boards and they're too stupid for me. I'll just check them all myself, thanks guise :)
>>
>>1523892
Taking into account that you come from /pol you either get boring or stupid.
>>
>>1523908
Taking into account you are from /qa/ you are a role-playing cock sucking faggotron who likes it in the ass.
>>
File: 148gx_stock_man_candy_cane.jpg (219KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
148gx_stock_man_candy_cane.jpg
219KB, 700x560px
>>1523911
your frustration translates to me and I'm always ready to play
>>
>>1523864
Sorry, but that is a lie. This place is for pure autism and rejects from other boards. This board is where fun comes to die. The people here (not you) could learn a lot from your motto to "take it easy." This board is worse than /pol/. I have seen more hatred here than I ever have there. Just take a look at this thread. >>1523569

Not everyone is bad, but some people just want to argue and fight. God forbid if worthwhile discussion takes place. This guy has the right idea.
>>1523857
>>
>>1523913
kys
>>
>>1523852
Objectively speaking, /mlp/.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.