[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name: dabs !ABCDEDEZEY @ 2015-06-08 21:54 I've got a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1489394231337.png (5KB, 208x191px) Image search: [Google]
1489394231337.png
5KB, 208x191px
Name: dabs !ABCDEDEZEY @ 2015-06-08 21:54

I've got a concept I've thought of while visiting this site of the new board "/qa/"

I'm not sure how long this board has been around but anyway I'll spare you the boring bits and get to my concept XD

There is a person who answers questions and a person who asks questions. There are two of the, the former, "/q" and the latter, "a/"

These are not to be confused with the former "/q/," or the current and long-running "/a/" boards. I think it's easy enough, of a concept though it may be further simplified (or complicated!) by making it, say, a -tan who simply is afflicted by such phenomena as "word salad" or a crazy bum who talk to themselves. Bums for instance.

Please redirect me to another thread if it already talk aboutt his, and I'll go ahead and delete the thread. Here is a picture I drew of it: http://dis.4chanhouse.org/char/res/863.html

Thank you for reading, and have a great day. :-D

2 . Name: dabs !ABCDEDEZEY @ 2015-06-08 22:04

/q comes into a bar, and a/ is the bartender. /q leaves with a/ to his studio apartment, gets laid and wakes up to 35 dollars made out to her therapist in his refrigerator.

What does the a/ portion of "/qa/" think when she (can be appropriated to the male format as-per PC predelicts) applies for college? The link to her tumbler.

What does /q think when he meets a/ at 2chan.net text board? Nothing. Neither of them know how to speak Japanese.

What does a/ portion of "/qa/" give to her pet dog for breakfast? Milk because she only likes cats and don't understand that all domesticate animals enjoy not milk digestively. Heyyyy. Please excuse my poor english.
>>
>>1517447
what the fuck did i read
>>
>>1517447
>XD
>:-D
Who is this outsider?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.