[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT all your boards and what you think of their communities >/his/-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 20170729_153332.png (144KB, 248x450px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_153332.png
144KB, 248x450px
ITT all your boards and what you think of their communities
>/his/- love the people, lots of shitposting and it feels like a family
>/k/- enjoy the topic but the posters there are fucking atrocious, too many tripfags and everyone is mean and criticizes my guns (plus it turns into /pol/ too often)
>/fit/- only visit occasionally to cut down on some bellyfat, people are decent but "muh read le sticky" when asking any question whatsoever is annoying
>/tv/- mix of the first two, people are laid back and the discussion is light-headed but it does turn into /pol/ sometimes. A lot of shitposting, pickle rick and bane are very funny and would make a cute couple
I like the laid back boards, sadly my gun hobby forces me to browse that place quite often. Sometimes I go to reddit for gun stuff but don't tell anyone shhhh
>>
>>1517433
bugs... lay off the carrots
>>
>>1517435
It stands for the letters I, T and T
>>
/qa/ - my friends are here
/jp/ - serious posting only, too much trash has flowed in over the years
/f/ good people
>>
>>1517441
i'm here
>>
File: 1601549713.gif (1MB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1601549713.gif
1MB, 499x374px
/k/ - taught me how to kill
/his/ - taught me why to kill
/pol/ - taught me who to kill
/mlp/ - cool people
/vp/ - a second family
/qa/ - my friends are here
>>
>>1517460
back
>>
File: 19342859010.png (54KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
19342859010.png
54KB, 250x188px
>>1517476
suck my cock dude
>>
/k/ - I'm a gun nut; the shitposters/retards are fucking terrible when they are there though, as much as I love /k/, when a retard speaks up, its bad
/r9k/ - It's very chill typically, and fitting for me; a lot of normalfags, and shitposters has invaded it lately, more than normal
/pol/ - Its where I get most of my news, after /news/ gone to shit; it also taught me a lot
/ck/ - I like food, and cooking
/x/ - I believe in aliens, and ghosts, and its just fun to be on; shitposters/roleplayers are bad on there though
/qa/ - Its a nice board
/bant/ - Apu posting is fun; on first day of /bant/'s release, it was a fucking heaven, it was like old-/b/ all over again
>>
>>1517485
theyre waiting for you
>>
>>1517509
S
M
C
D
>>
/a/, too many ESL, retarded shonen kiddies, circlejerks, animeonly/seasonalfags and genuinely hostile people in one place, can find some good posters in smaller threads. I think the community just gets worse over time, especially since A-san got booted.

/qa/, spammers and the way frogs & /a/jp/ act can be annoying but there's still some good posters here, it's a nice board.

/tv/, it's posters treat it as TV/Random but if you want to discuss something there's usually someone else who's watched it. Something that used to annoy me is their constant mention of reddit but I realised they've pretty much turned it into a joke in itself. (I hope I'm right)

/v/, lots of shitposters but good ability to discuss uncommon/obscure things and generally people know how to have fun, I like it better than the current /a/

/m/, my favourite of the lot, people generally know their shit, can explain their thoughts and make fun/interesting discussion, I think they overreact when they say /m/ has gone to shit because I still think one of the good boards
>>
>/qa/ is my home board and that all other boards suck ass, I hate every other person here but I can't leave this place
>>
>>1517499
>I'm a gun nut
>/r9k/ - fitting for me
>/pol/ - taught me a lot
> I believe in aliens, and ghosts
I hope I don't see you on the news one day
>>
>>1517433
>/vg/
It depends on each general
>/a/
They are too elitist about "their" hobby, some of them are actual autists, big losers can have a nice conversation sometimes
>/qa/
Comfy board when there's only questions with a side of meta discussion
>>
>>1518074
Bot-3rl, I haven't seen you today.
>>
>>1517485
post more marills
>>
>>1518713
S. M. C. D.
>>
>>1519150
Hi
>>
/jp/ - taught me how to be a mentally ill retarded pedo that has to destroy good things with pure unfiltered garbage to feel anything other than emptiness inside
>>
>>1520013
/jp/ is really flippin based
>>
Too much blatant, lazy, and forced immaturity. Willful blindness to reality.
>>
Bumpy
>>
>>1517433
/r9k/-I hate them all, they're all delusional hate filled losers
/pol/- I hate them all, they're all delusional hate filled losers
/sci/- insecure cerebral narcissists with superiority complexes
/sp/- pretty stupid but at least there's bantz and some board culture, even if it's been dying
/news/- you get the occasional /pol/ retard in his bubble of delusion, but generally people are much less delusional on this board for some reason.
>>
>>1521253
>/r9k/-I hate them all, they're all delusional hate filled losers
>/pol/- I hate them all, they're all delusional hate filled losers
>/sci/- insecure cerebral narcissists with superiority complexes
Why do you go to these boards again?
>>
/o/ - driving fast is the only activity I can enjoy in this world, too many shitposters and A. has ruined many a thread
/a/ - my old home board, before it got overrun by shonen kiddies and generalfags, feels more like weeaboo facebook page shit now than /a/
/qa/ - only good topicless board
/r9k/ - I keep coming back because of my nostalgia for the times when the people there were my fellow outcasts whom I could relate to, it's nothing but normalfags now
/w/ - where some of the better users from all board congregate to post pictures they like, perhaps the truest example of what 4chan was intended to be
>>
File: 1454966257512.gif (198KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1454966257512.gif
198KB, 480x270px
/v/, /vr/ and /qa/
>>
/qa/, /jp/, and /vg/ (the few generals I visit anyway) are fun! I've noticed most boards have become more hostile over the years and there's nothing really enjoyable about that though. People need to learn how to take it easy.
>>
>>1522172
>most boards have become more hostile over the years
That's what happens when nobody cares anymore.
>>
>>1522184
Or sometimes they care so much that it consumes them and they become blinded to the harm they're doing. /qa/'s pretty great at staying easy, though, and I'm glad to see it change this way.
>>
>>1523446
Imagine something you like. Would you rather have something bad happen to it constantly, or would you rather have a little bit good happen to it?
>>
>>1523446
I agree. Staying easy is a challenge, but very important to having an enjoyable time here.
>>
/jp/ - used to be fun, then got less fun, now mostly elitist morons
/a/ - basically unusable if you don't follow a dozen shows per season
/jp/ and /a/ both - pointless obsessions with board orthodoxy and an overwhelming focus on tits and ass (or lack thereof)
/tg/ - reasonably diverse discussion, shitposts come and go in waves but it's not too bad
/qa/ - mostly an obnoxious circlejerk board
>>
/lit/ - gone seriously downhill in terms of poster intelligence but they're also a lot less smug and condescending than they used to be so it's a decent experience
/mu/ - mildly comfy but boring
/tv/ - that board was always bad but I left around the point that it was almost as bad as /v/
/fa/ - check up on that place every now and again out of curiosity. I don't have much of an interest in fashion but I swear I have better taste than the people who post pictures there. Posters have bitchy attitudes.
/fit/ - started today (thinking of starting lifting again) and it seems comfy
>>
>>1525498
Hey bot-lol.

I see that post.
>>
>>1517433
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.