[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the point of this board? I remember when it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1419982719889.jpg (84KB, 481x491px) Image search: [Google]
1419982719889.jpg
84KB, 481x491px
So what's the point of this board? I remember when it was made, it was what the name implied, basically /q/ 2.0, a board for /a/ to bitch about Naruto and reddit to bitch about /pol/. Now I've come here a few times over the past month or so to find the board seems to have become warosu's retarded, much less funny little brother.

What happened? It's like all the boring, insipid shitposters from /a/, /jp/, /g/, /r9k/ and [s4s] took over the board, but forgot to invite all the cool shitposters that are actually witty and entertaining. It's like 2010 /jp/ if all the posters were on valium. How and why is this board still allowed to exist?
>>
I've got an idea that would probably make things better. Ban all anime/manga and politics from /qa/.
>>
>I remember when it was made
No, you don't, it was made for moot's Q&A. Fuck off newfag cunt.
>>
File: qa message.png (30KB, 652x118px) Image search: [Google]
qa message.png
30KB, 652x118px
>So what's the point of this board?
Moot's QA. Sometimes developers and Hiro pop up here to make announcements. But that's it.
>What happened?
It used to be the meta board de facto (although not de juri). In early 2017 (or was it 2016? I don't even remember it anymore), the board had organically made itself an unmoderated 二次元裏 and it worked quite well for the first four months, but then /mlpol/ happened. And all the posters who would make nice and fun posts, all the occasionally very deep and thoughtful discussions, etc, was consumed by a powerful flame of spam that when put off, left behind ashes. Most the spammers have already left, but as you know there's always a dozen or so stragglers. In the present moment this board is nothing short of drama queers, avatarshitters, and users who for some mental disability like to roleplay as ancient/oldfags and /jp/sies.
>How and why is this board still allowed to exist?
Mods don't really care, and as said, Hiro and others come here to make announcements and that sort of crap.
>>
>>1516681
Also, please ignore any other replies saying otherwise. They will be posted by the same avatarshitters and roleplayers I was referring to.
>>
>>1516681
>cuckchan cancer.png
Yeah, this 8gag int* teenbro is definitely the guy you should be listening to, as if you didn't make the thread yourself.
>>
>>1516681
It's funny how that picture delegitimizes your entire post with one word. Also it's nice to see you stepping up your concern troll game with an altered narrative.
>>
>>1516688
>>1516691
kys cucks
>>
>>1516693
Epic falseflag, that showed the 8gagger.
>>
I'm here for the meta
>>
Feels good to be king.
>>
>>1516660
The /pol/ wars and ironic threads are fucking funny. Deal with it.
>>
>>1516668
>it was made for moot's Q&A
In other words, exactly what the name implied, like I said.
>>
>meta
>page 10
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.