[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people say the weeb mafia doesn't exist? Politics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1498699934456.jpg (7KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
1498699934456.jpg
7KB, 244x207px
Why do people say the weeb mafia doesn't exist? Politics threads are spammed with filler weebshit, a bump bot keeps 2 day inactive weeb threads on page 1, and every non-weeb thread is called shit in the first post. How is this not organized propaganda and control?
>>
>>1516546
>Why do people say the weeb mafia doesn't exist?
Because they don't want you to know they are real.

Just like they don't like it when you talk about the bots.
>>
it's obvious and clear as day, but they hide behind a mask of aloofness and irony, which fools no one, not even themselves or casual observers. it's indicative of a truly sick mindset that even /jp/ rejects.
>>
why do you guys talk like that?
>>
inb4 larper, roleplayer, falseflag weeb, etc.
>>
>>1516600
Honestly, it's shocking that it hasn't already happened.
>>
File: 1411301132680.png (431KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
1411301132680.png
431KB, 1500x844px
This isn't an organised movement you dense fucks. Just because a group of users with similar interests are enjoying the board doesn't mean they are in any way connected or have some nefarious goal. To think that /qa/'s current state is the result of conspiring and not just a natural reflection of the user's will is absolutely obsurd and honestly a bit sad. It's as if you've put up some sort of psychological barrier and created this entity as a way of justifying to yourself why things you don't like are happening. Like they say, early explorers drew monsters at the fringes of the known world because their prescence was comforting. They represented an absolute and stood as a means of ignoring what was actually beyond them - the unknown. This idea of the "weeb mafia" is the same, a monster evoked to ignore the prospect that maybe some dudes just want to hang out and post inane threads and discuss whatever random topic all with 2D flavour. God forbid they dislike pepe and everything that is wrong with modern 4chan. No doubt you'll call this out as an attempt at downplay their supposed existence and I doubt this post will do anything to convince you otherwise but just know that this roleplaying is absolutely pathetic and in my mind only serves to concrete the already abysmal opinion I have of you people.
>>
>>1516626
You're just gonna ignore the fact that weebspam in non-weeb threads and phantom bumps were cited?
>>
why do you guys talk like that
>>
>>1516626
t. pretentious weeb Mafiosi
>>
>>1516626
Nice copy pasta.

I'm sure you have it saved and ready to use at any time.
>>
>>1516546
>people say
Which people say that?
>>
File: CnSHboLVYAAQZrf.jpg (42KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
CnSHboLVYAAQZrf.jpg
42KB, 500x737px
Weeb mafia here, just muscled in hard the past few days on an undisclosed board. The more you complain here, the more I raise strength elsewhere.
>>
>>1517119

>>1515440
>>
File: 1384243326119.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1384243326119.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>1516546
You didn't see nothin'
understand?
>>
>>1516546
you're just paranoic, like seriously.
>>
File: 148102509.png (336KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
148102509.png
336KB, 400x400px
>>1517185
>just muscled in hard the past few days on an undisclosed board
Go back there, and when you've captured that board, please stay there. Give the unlucky community our deepest condolences.
>>
weebs have already won /qa/
it's a lost cause here...
>>
>>1517250
As far as I'm concerned weebs are cancer since none of them have the ability to use their words to explain why they think things are good or bad, yet they claim good or bad anyway.

There was a frogpost thread a few days ago quoting like "good thread", "dumb frogposter", "go back there" and I was like, exactly, this is all weebs can say. It's fine enough if they want to be dumb infants jerking each other's baby dicks off, but it's actually the worst that they tolerate the spam and bumpbotting to force themselves, and that it very clearly comes from them.

Even if it's not "organized" beyond weebs being infants who can't use their words, and weebs tolerating forcing influence via spam and using bumpbots, it's so fucking actual cancer.
>>
>>1517250
I want it all to stop. The spamming. The battles. It's tearing /qa/ apart. It'll never be the same at this rate.
>>
>>1517291
I'm surprised you are this dedicated. Like, you dedicate your life to this shit.
>>
>>1517224
BASED
>>
>>1517291
rofl
>>
File: KopipeKousen.png (149KB, 367x300px) Image search: [Google]
KopipeKousen.png
149KB, 367x300px
>>1517291
>cancer since none of them have the ability to use their words
Spam isn't cancer, it's protected internet heritage. >>1515458

Just like software whose security model is to keep their codebase secret is always weaker in its sheltered upbringing than open source software which grows stronger being exposed
so too are we made stronger by the spam and shit we are exposed to.

It might look like cancer until you realize that it actually forces quite an elegant and unexpected solution. We are actually weakened by over moderation.
>>
>>1517291
Why do you assume people are interested in talking to you or explaining themselves to you? I post normally in threads with discussion for people who have actual interests beyond playing pretend internet wars. As for third rate wannabe-trolls, there's no need for anything other than mechanical one-liners.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.