[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that both loli and tripcodes are the few things that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 5b37086e55f111cd20c61855a2a5c1b8.jpg (795KB, 1200x1739px) Image search: [Google]
5b37086e55f111cd20c61855a2a5c1b8.jpg
795KB, 1200x1739px
Why is it that both loli and tripcodes are the few things that get a quick response out of the frog crew?
Is it strange perhaps? Maybe these things don't mesh with a certain ideology?
>>
>>1515949
Is loli more accepted on 4chan now? Back in my day they'd throw you in a van for this flimflam
>>
>>1515949
We respond to all anime shitposts, with more shit. It has nothing to do with the lolis, although those are horrible too. It's also nothing personal. You aren't special in your shitposting, just average.
>>
loli is for srs politically correct neo-goons
>>
>>1515949
>the frog crew
What does it matter when the weeb shitposting crew is so much bigger and more prolific?
>>
based instigator, now with an easily ignorable trip for convenience
>>
File: 124932598.png (27KB, 1043x514px) Image search: [Google]
124932598.png
27KB, 1043x514px
>>1515949
What frog crew? There's frogs everyone on this site and have been for years. You would know this if you actually cared about 4chan and weren't a raider trying to stir the pot.
>>
>>1516414
*everywhere
>>
>>1515949
>>1516414
samefag
>>
>>1515952
4chan used to have a /l/ board, and Moot even wrote a letter to his host back then that basically told them it was legal content and to shove it.
In fact, the only thing that led to /l/'s removal was that it got in the way of funding his Mootxico trips when PayPal and Yowcow would suspend his account for violating their TOS. He just put it on the cleverly disguised domain "not4chan.org" to circumvent that.
I don't know the ultimate fate of not4chan, but it's probably safe to say that loli was a much more accepted thing on 4chan in the past relative to now.
>>
>>1516432
Your concern has been noted.
>>
>>1516414
Everyone is fucking sick of frogs by now. Why do people continue to parade around with its fucking deceased corpse?
>>
>>1516414
>>1516437
hehe
Those images and that word-for-word post must have made quite an impression on you for you to repeat it like that
But please don't steal one of my schticks like that. It's very rude. I spent minutes getting those images.
>>
>>1515949
>crew
Don't fall for samefagging.
>>
>>1516440
>Why do people continue to parade around with its fucking deceased corpse?
Stop being a Redditor and leave 4chan's frogs alone. They will be here until the day you lose your virginity. Years and years and years and years and...
>>
>>1516448
>Those images and that word-for-word post must have made quite an impression on you for you to repeat it like
You're not as original as you think. Concern trolling is concern trolling.
>>
>>1516456
lol you're like a trained parrot
>>
>>1516453
They're not 4chan's frogs. If they were, then why does /a/ delete them on sight? Seems like a strange thing to do if they truly belonged to 4chan, why it's almost as if they're fucking cancer that should be eradicated instead.
>>
File: 4162081420.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
4162081420.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>1516448
>But please don't steal one of my schticks like that.
>>
>>1516495
>then why does /a/ delete them on sight
/a/ deletes them because they're not topical. Pepe doesn't have an anime. Same reason they delete your shitty 2hu threads.
>>
>>1516502
I still see touhou hijacks not get banned now and then.
>>
>>1516516
>now and then
Hello anecdotal evidence, my old friend.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.