[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should everyone have a set of algorithms or operating procedures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

Should everyone have a set of algorithms or operating procedures that dictate how they act under certain situations?
Can life be lead under a textbook?
>>
>>1514873
Take a hiatus from creating new threads.
>>
>>1514873
No and no.
If you think any of the answers are yes there is something wrong with you and you need to have more human contact.
>>
File: 1465424923335.jpg (74KB, 659x570px) Image search: [Google]
1465424923335.jpg
74KB, 659x570px
Should? Everyone already has that feature, and it doesn't operate just under "certain" situations - they operate under all situations. Our DNA is an algorithm of itself that controls everything about us. I like to call DNA something that is both parasite and host of another living being.
>>
File: blub.jpg (187KB, 974x1534px) Image search: [Google]
blub.jpg
187KB, 974x1534px
The White-Winged Collective Consciousness of Nine tells us that the presence of crystalline DNA within us is a symptom of the majority of our selves being outside of our physical body. As time progresses, more of our being is transferred and thus contained in our body. Thanks to our Rock Candy Genetics™ our vibrations become much higher for the benefit of the evolution of the entire life force of planet Earth. We are unshakeable in our knowledge of what is in alignment with planet Earth's frequencies at this time, as we take it upon ourselves to anchor it into reality. But, as it is with anchors, do we control the ship at that point or does the whims of the nature of being at sea? The wind and the waves taking to our vessel as it pleases. It would seem maybe we'd want to hoist up our weight. Start the engine. And go skiing instead.
>>
>>1514903
I know you're being ironic but it makes me dizzy whenever I think there are people who seriously buy into that new age crap.
>>
File: 石のカッターチルノ.jpg (431KB, 1303x1680px) Image search: [Google]
石のカッターチルノ.jpg
431KB, 1303x1680px
>>1514907
The New Age huh? There is a New Age fast approaching, that's true. But in regards to what one puts faith into, I believe there is no such thing as THE TRUTH. Instead, I believe that each of us is a unique spiritual being on our own journey of self discovery. The collection of beliefs we hold at any given time is our personal truth; that which makes sense to us based upon what we've learned and experienced up to that point. Our spiritual journey will never end for there will always be a higher truth, a more empowering truth, to reach for.
>>
File: 1501415632864.png (104KB, 292x373px) Image search: [Google]
1501415632864.png
104KB, 292x373px
>>1514919
Whatever. As once someone from this board wisely put it, anything can be analyzed into oblivion, and my experience in internet arguments says it's not a good idea to do so. I just think spirituality and all of that is unfalsifiable crap and I have no interest in it if it doesn't have a proven, pragmatic application.
>>
File: Right now.png (681KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
Right now.png
681KB, 1200x848px
>>1514925
I'm not here to argue with you. Your path is different than mine and I accept that. I accept you as you are. I appreciate you as you are. And I love you. As you are. I wish you well.
>>
>>1514873
>Should everyone have a set of algorithms or operating procedures that dictate how they act under certain situations
We already do. Your idea of an algorithm is narrow-minded.
>>
File: 288781.jpg (33KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
288781.jpg
33KB, 225x350px
I meant in terms of applications for tasks done by humans.
Humans done by tasks...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.