[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a proud HIV positive trans woman dishing out the real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: n1367766153_30005663_1767.jpg (33KB, 448x604px) Image search: [Google]
n1367766153_30005663_1767.jpg
33KB, 448x604px
I'm a proud HIV positive trans woman dishing out the real truth in a world full of lies. I believe gender isn't binary and everyone is actually trans deep down if they were really true to themselves. I identify as an Asexual Masculine Bisexual Hermaphrofemale. I was a semi-pro SC2 player but decided to pursue my Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Gender Studies Degree instead. I'm currently unemployed and living on welfare so I spend my days crushing the haters and being a staunch anti-bullying proponent and gender equalitist.
>>
How long have you been positive?
>>
>>1513422
Over 1 year already.
>>
>>1513424
And how did you acquire HIV?
>>
>>1513426
Have your parents given you 'the talk' yet?
>>
>>1513427
That way, huh? I'm just making conversation. You're telling us about yourself and I figured why not learn more.
>>
>>1513428
I need to know what level of maturity I'm dealing with here.
>>
>>1513429
I'm an adult.
>>
>>1513436
That's more than OP can say.
>>
>>1513436
Well I'm not ashamed to say that I got HIV from a previous partner who himself was unaware of having it. It doesn't bother me though. HIV has been a gift in the way it has offered me a new perspective on life. I'm more alive HIV-positive than I ever was without it.
>>
>>1513444
That's a very inspiring viewpoint. Did you see it that way from the start or did it develop over time?
>>
>>1513453
It's been an adjustment. I was sort of in shock after I was given the diagnosis and got real depressed afterwards, but I had some great friends who wouldn't give up on me and helped me through that period of despondency. They showed me it wasn't the end of the world and that it really didn't even have to keep me from doing the things that I love. Now I wear my affliction like a badge of honor. It's a part of me and nothing can change that so I've decided I've got to make the best of it
>>
die retard
>>
>>1513417
Can I negg your pozhole?
>>
>>1513488
You can try
>>
>>1513417
>tfw special snowflake
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.