[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>someone asks why gundam fans don't like ANN >gives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: unjust.png (99KB, 810x392px) Image search: [Google]
unjust.png
99KB, 810x392px
>someone asks why gundam fans don't like ANN
>gives them a like relevant to the topic
>gets wrongfully banned over it

Also someone keeps deleting news on /a/ that ANN has been hacked even though it is very much on topic.
>>
You deserved it, you /v/ crossboarding shitstain.
>>
>>1511161
I don't go to /v/ nor did I deserve it, /tv/.
>>
I don't get why you're getting banned for the Gundam thing, I haven't been on /a/ in a long while. I think ANN is more of an "if you want to discuss ANN, go there" kind of thing I guess, personally I enjoy reading about what's going on in the outer community or the internet in general but I get their reasoning.
>>
>>1511168
>. I think ANN is more of an "if you want to discuss ANN, go there" kind of thing I guess
They have a monopoly on how western fans get anime information in the first place and dictate many fandom norms, they are very much /a/ related. Personally I think we have a rogue mod going around either not knowing context better or he is an agent of ANN trying to do damage control. In this post Trump news era w cannot rule it out entirely.

I don't know whose idea was it to come up with an internet celebrity/drama board, but it needs to happen now.
>>
>>1511170
It's basically the same as making threads about MAL, which is also a big news source. Even threads about Nyaa going down ended up getting deleted, although admittedly they did allow people 1 thread until the clones popped up but ways of obtaining anime is something more core to /a/ than ANN after all. By the way whatever fandom norms are I doubt /a/ are part of it.

I wouldn't mind an /internet/ board, it could be interesting and educational but I can't stand e-celebs desu, just leads to circlejerks and dumb fan wars.

>Personally I think we have a rogue mod going around either not knowing context better or he is an agent of ANN trying to do damage control. In this post Trump news era w cannot rule it out entirely.
Sorry I can't tell if you're being serious or joking here... I can't vouch for who the mods are familiar with but that's just tinfoil.
>>
>>1511196
>but that's just tinfoil.
ANN was willing to skew translations for a G-Reco article and promote bias toward a bad gundam entry, the idea of them sending one of their own undercover for damage control is not that improbable.
>>
>>1511201
I don't see how you're going from someone who can't accept their favourite anime is shit to ANN staff infiltrating 4chan so /a/ or /m/ doesn't say anything bad about them, we see that kind of attitude daily here, it's not surprising that kind of person would end up as a critic trying to spread their gospel. People like to jump straight to conspiracies whenever moderators are concerned, more often than not they're wrong.
>>
Reminder that mods are corrupt and don't delete what breaks the rules, but what makes them butthurt
>>
Should have been permanent
>>
>>1511216
cool samefagging
>>
>>1511208
>who can't accept their favourite anime is shit
Where the hell was this even mentioned before your post? Nobody mentioned favorites of anime in any capacity here.
>>
>>1511225
You're right that was stupid, I've hardly read about what happened with the Gundam articles so I don't really know much of what went on. Still tinfoil though, also this is true >>1511212.
>>
>>1511227
>I've hardly read about what happened with the Gundam articles so I don't really know much of what went on.
I'll make it simple:

-Tomino: Not perfect but I thought I did a good job
-ANN Translation: G-Reco was a failure

ANN then proceeds to ignore massive fan backlash during IBO's dort arc and the government crackdown on underage and premartial sex during a primetime slot, especially for gundam which has always been targeted toward children. They were willing to report that timeslot has gotten so low ratings it is no longer being used for anime, but fail to mention IBO had the worst ratings in that timeslot rivaled only by Age (which is infamous for being a gigantic commercial disaster). So yeah, this gundam series killed a prime time slot, but they refuse to mention it, much like how Fox News leaves out excerpts about Russia in their reporting on Trump.
>>
>>1511158
It's because you mentioned her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.