[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If 4chan promotes free speech for white supremasists and Nazis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 23

If 4chan promotes free speech for white supremasists and Nazis to shut out the representation of blacks and Jews from society, why am I not allowed to abuse my own free speech to shut out their right to discussion with spam?
>>
>>1509466
You sound angry.
>>
>>1509466
>If 4chan promotes free speech for white supremasists and Nazis to shut out the representation of blacks and Jews from society
False premise. 4chan doesn't do this and never has. The content of the posts on /pol/ are owned by the posters and not endorsed by the 4chan staff.
>>
>>1509475
>4chan promotes free speech
Is this true or false?
>>
EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS A FAGGOT
>>
>>1509478
Seething.
>>
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
>>
>>1509477
How does 4chan "promote" anything? They don't advertise anywhere..
>>
This is advertising the state of 4chan as a place that will not censor your speech
https://twitter.com/4chan/status/802257259338207232

Spam is discussion. By 4chan deleting spam they're removing my right to imaturely object to content.
>>
>>1509477
False. True free speech would allow the users discuss illegal content, but 4chan is a privately owned website so they can bend the rules as long as they abide by the state's law, which is faux-free speech by nature. Spam is also technically a violation of free speech because it can drown out and censor the other posts, although that's a bit hard to do.
>>
>I have a valid point to make about spam
>What's the gayest possible way I can think of to present my point to everyone
- OP 12 minutes ago
>>
>>1509487
>False. True free speech would allow the users discuss illegal content, but 4chan is a privately owned website so they can bend the rules as long as they abide by the state's law, which is faux-free speech by nature.
Most everything on /b/ will not be taken down such as discussion on drug and crimes.
For all intents and purposes, if you exclude pedophilia discussions and school shootings, 4chan is free speech.
But that's pretty relevant if you're talking about spam. By comparison spam is not on the same level.

>Spam is also technically a violation of free speech because it can drown out and censor the other posts, although that's a bit hard to do.
That's my point. Why would someone's free speech be allowed to promote the removal of free-speech from ethnic groups or promote online censorship, yet I'm unallowed to use my right to free discussion to drown them out?
The two actions are morally equivalent.
>>
>>1509509
>That's my point. Why would someone's free speech be allowed to promote the removal of free-speech from ethnic groups or promote online censorship, yet I'm unallowed to use my right to free discussion to drown them out?
Not him, but because the people who promote the removal of free-speech from ethnic groups on 4chan are merely expressing opinions whereas your spam is directly hindering the delivery of any and all opinions on the subject matter. What you're doing is a crude form of censorship. Each spam post you generate to contest a politically-fueled opinion is the equivalent of a downvote on Reddit, a place you seriously need to go back to.
>>
>>1509524
It's not censorship. I'm just using my 1 comment every 1 minute(or whatever) to give a statement of disapproval that can be seen by everyone around me.

It's no different from people saying "this" or "fpbp" yet 4chan allows these meta upvotes under the basis of free speech, so why am I not allowed to give a meta down-vote through a text wall?
This is a double standard in the way 4chan is run.
Spam is just the expression of disapproval towards subject matter. If mods are going to delete spam on that basis, then why don't they also put word filters on meta upvotes?

4chan is prohibiting my right to express disconent
>>
>>1509526
>It's not censorship.
>why am I not allowed to abuse my own free speech to shut out their right to discussion with spam?
>shut out their right to discussion with spam?
>shut out
You'll need to do a little better than that m8.
>>
>>1509526
What you are doing right now is called rationalizing.
>>
>>1509509
>The two actions are morally equivalent.
Correct. But 4chan, despite appearing to be an equal-use website, does not actually have equal morals. To get an understanding of why the staff does what they do, you need to look at the other options.

Imagine a scenario where everything (including spam) was allowed on 4chan. Assuming 4chan kept its current massive user base, it would still be swamped in waves of undiluted spam. There's no way around it, and it outnumbers all "real" posts because of automation. Even though this "free speech" version of 4chan allows for any topic, ironically it has no topics at all unless you're willing to dig through thousands of garbage posts. This is how 4chan was before the captcha, by the way.

Now imagine a 4chan where spam is banned. By prohibiting spam and automated posts, 4chan has lost its true free speech tag, but has gained actual discussion in its place. And the mods, not wanting to be hypocrites, go out of their way to ban spam even if it goes against where 4chan's 'free speech' stands, and this extends from the simplest kopipie to site-destroying spam. This is a part of 4chan's policy, and it's why you get the same lengthy ban for spamming one thread or wiping an entire board. To them it's all the same thing.

In short, it all goes back to 4chan being a privately-owned service and how they prefer to handle spam, which falls into a gray area. It IS bias and also a violation of free speech rights, but it's a double-edged sword that simultaneously protects free speech while also violating it.
>>
>>1509527
Unless you run a spambot then it's impossible to actually shut someone's discussion out of 4chan through spam, just a figure of speech. With 4chanX you can just filter all the spam that comes your way and negate attempts ahead of time of you're prepared.
You're simply expressing your discontent for their opinions by making things harder for them.

A Nazi expresses an opinion that Jews should be killed, a Jew who doesn't have the motivation to debate with them might spam their discussions to show disapproval.
They're both the expression of an opinion though one is lower quality than the other

>>1509528
Rationalization is where everything starts.

>>1509535
Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experience.
I wasn't aware that 4chan in the past was like this.
>>
>>1509566
>Unless you run a spambot
But that's what you do. Your cheeky 2hu image pretty much revealed your intentions, and now that you were caught red handed because of your own opening statement, you're attempting to claim that you figuratively meant you were going to shut out free speech. Anyone with a brain knows you're not shutting down anything with 1 response per minute.
>>
not a bad idea desu senpai
>>
File: 1490201056696.jpg (5KB, 234x230px) Image search: [Google]
1490201056696.jpg
5KB, 234x230px
Thinking about being a foreign bandwagoner desu. Trying to decide between Napoli, Roma or one of the Milans.
>>
>desu
Every time I see desu, senpai, or loli, I instantaneously know it's an alphabet soup posting.
>>
>>1509699

This desu. Good leaf.
>>
File: 1499202480699.png (124B, 620x386px) Image search: [Google]
1499202480699.png
124B, 620x386px
Le Mis, and Kings Speech are pretty good desu. Not seen the John Adams stuff yet
>>
This desu fämalamälam.

Also the Stan Lee cameo was cringey and Deadpool sitting on the guy's corpse and going on and on about how he likes ice cream or whatever falls completely flat. At this stage, people are either pretending to find this funny because everyone on their Reddit and Normiebook also pretend to like it, or are genuinely devoid of any sense of humor and misinterpret repetitive subversive gags for actual comedy
>>
>>1509466

desu that might actually work
>>
Portugal would get annexed to spain desu.
>>
[spoiler]desu I find that meme somewhat amusing[/spoiler]
>>
tbf tho Real played like shit today we cant really rely on ramos headers all the time
I hate to say this but Ronaldo and not inform Bale are being a problem with this team and Kroos besides the crooses he hasnt being good either
Isco and James need more game time desu
>>
Yeah. Remember the pool, desu raids and many other things. My desu folder is still full with hundreds of rare desu.
>>
This desu. Little Englander mongs won't get it though. Literally siding with Lolbertarian scum who would gladly repeal any red tape (workers rights) and import even more third worlders.
>>
I'd join his stickman squad DESU...
>>
this desu
Mulan was GOAT
>>
Is this group legit?
I signed a petition with them a while ago, but ever since then I've been receiving emails from them on several topics and it's fucking annoying.
They behave like spammers, desu.
>>
i think i'm not watchin that nigger shit desu
>>
>>1509706

Impressive desu
>>
>>1509729

So nice. I think I like this model the most desu
>>
File: 1495063886391.jpg (4KB, 217x248px) Image search: [Google]
1495063886391.jpg
4KB, 217x248px
>>1509704
Mr. Kipling desu

>you find out its not a business with rich family history dating back to 1836 but its actually just a random brand name made up
>>
Not only is it likely its only a matter of time desu. At least if things keep going at this rate
>>
UCLA desu
>>
you have to be blind not to see the walls, lads

doesn't have a keep in it because it's where we have our crown court instead, make sure the criminals can't escape the confines of the castle walls.

also
>not having original copies of both the Magna Carta and the Charter of the Forest in your castle
might as well not have one desu
>>
Im working on this movie desu
>>
>>1509739

I dont know how he keeps getting away with it desu.
>>
Neuers attempted "save" at Walcotts shot was worse than everything Ospina did at this match desu.
>>
>>1509732

paint.net to be completely desu

[fortune color="#bac200"]Your fortune: Average Luck[/fortune]
>>
If you watch AFTV vids from a few years ago till now you can see Claude transform from a well dressed and coherent older man into a fat bumbling mess who stutters with every sentence.

Quite sad desu.

But the saddest, most maddening thing is everything Claude was saying from the start still applies to now.
>>
>>1509747

>Ali
>hates jews
sounds like one of my friends desu
>>
Pretty gay, desu

Will make it anyway
>>
>>1509743

>*But you guys have way more fags than we do desu
Forgot to quote
>>
File: 1495046049900.jpg (8KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1495046049900.jpg
8KB, 245x245px
>>1509752

Pretty sure I'm just fucked overall not bc I've done incriminating shit on the internet but bc I don't know wtFFF any of you are talking about on the innard tech shit in order to take precautionary measures going forward, desu.
>>
The same images every time

Low energy desu
>>
thought he was spike lee from the thumbnail desu
>>
>>1509466

That's why I use 2 squads desu, I switch to my squad with 3atb when I think I am playing poorly so I can be more diciplined defensively
>>
File: 1492697402130.png (2KB, 264x392px) Image search: [Google]
1492697402130.png
2KB, 264x392px
>>1509709

desu without those nukes , Korea would've been invaded long ago, like Siria, Irak, Lybia et al.
>>
>>1509760
I like Lithuanian bread desu.
>>
You did a turbo swap to an s54 tranny while making 320hp?
I don't believe you though I wanna.
3rd gen 3sgte makes 240~ stock until you start doing some sikk mawds
Mine is the black one and desu driving it without any safety features or traction control/assisting nannies is great. Such a pure expression of a sports car for the price
>>
>Facial features aren't as nice
that just your opinion man

>If you actually cared about whites, you would have white children
There are more white people now than at any time in history. The problem is that there are too many blacks etc not that their are to few whites. WMAF doesn't change the number of white women able to reproduce either. If they want kids they will find a semen donor

this desu.
>>
did she get shot on her tits or lower back by any chance as well? heard those spots are susceptible to easy bruising desu
>>
>more valuable

Those likes came from other women desu. Women constantly feed each other's hunger for attention for reciprocation. All of those likes were from people equally as worthless. Just be glad that you weren't made so superficial.
>>
>>1509770

This desu

What better way to unite the kingdoms than by impregnating women from all the biggest or most loyal Houses with dragon seed
>>
>>1509761

Ronnie is best girl but Val is the perfect pick for Archie desu.
>>
>>1509755

Can't figure it out. I can run it no worries with the map sensor's vacuum tube unplugged as long as I have the throttle open a bit. As soon as I drop it to idle or plug the sensor back in, it dies. I'm going to be dreaming of my old no computers carby 308 tonight desu.
>>
Quiet is the culmination of Sniper Wolf, Eva, and Helena Dolph all rolled into one. Also How is this thread still here? It's fucking August.
>>
turkey should annex greece desu.
remake the ottoman empire kardesh. (the old one not the nu-ottomans)
>>
19th century /pol/ is more fun desu desu
>>
>>1509771

I guess I don't have to be in the same room if she watches it? It's a pretty heavy detractor, yeah.
The main things would be
>how much is "into" sounding
>would elf play a skullclamp deck
>Is she good at playing paladins
That would make up for the /pol/ and BBT.
[spoiler]the rest are pretty good, DESU[/spoiler]
>>
>>1509778
Remember the HWNDU streams when 4chan invaded them? Or Milo's entourage sometimes? So many of them in nerdy t-shirts, awkward, avoidant gazes and staring at each others' shoes. But when conflict with the libtards starts they're fearless. They don't give a shit. They'll scream at these cucks that they need to be more alpha (even if they themselves are waifuists). It's kind of silly desu.

What does alpha mean anyway though?

According to the humble water filter merchant, alpha men (and women) are great people. It's what the INTER-DIMENSIONAL ENERGY VAMPIRES seek to destroy among us to dominate us all. Alphas are competitive and may be ruthless but they do not seek to dominate others. They don't need to. They are strong and do not fear the strength of others. They thrive when everyone else does. When they help others it's by empowering them, not making them dependent. Alphas are inherently a force for good. Betas fear strength and seek to bring everyone else down to their level though. I just thought it was a neat way of putting it.

In other circles alpha just means those who get laid a lot, no matter how. Even if they're deceitful, manipulative, dark triad assholes. There's something to be said about the mindset that goes with it, but it's not necessarily all that positive. Plenty of other definitions I'm sure. They all intersect a little.

What of autists though?

There's no denying the power of weaponized autism by now, but what can reasonably be expected from autists beyond that? There's always a certain meekness to them in social settings (even with those who are psychos) as a mere consequence of being generally ineffective. Can autists be alpha? What should an autist strive to be beyond a troll to help save the west (or at the very least don't make the others look bad)?

Can we make autism great again /pol/?
>inb4 autism was never great
>>
>>1509776

This desu
>>
>>1509784

asian qts>western whores desu
>>
>get to be a cute girl in younger years when females have it easy
>still get to be an old man later in life when men age better than females

win win desu
>>
desu, Chevy should have broken in the engines at the factory and just charged another $5,000 to offset the costs. It would still be substantially cheaper than its competitors and it would have saved them a whole lot of bad publicity.
>>
File: 1492126980607.jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1492126980607.jpg
7KB, 226x223px
umpball desu
>>
>>1509794
What other household devices do they use to spy on us? I'm surprised you can do it with a TV desu.
>>
>>1509768

Last thread reached its limit. Post pics related to machines. Bonus points for pods and capsules!
>>
File: 1485782008429.png (6KB, 317x188px) Image search: [Google]
1485782008429.png
6KB, 317x188px
>>1509791

best face desu
>>
File: 1487523845988.jpg (8KB, 159x318px) Image search: [Google]
1487523845988.jpg
8KB, 159x318px
This. I refused to upgrade until a uni class forced me to do so for grading purposes. It was fishy as fuck then, and I feel nothing but sheer confirmation now.

Hope we end up lynching the first black president desu
>>
this desu senpai
>>
Teach me how to emote like a kawai desu. They never taught me that in college.
>>
>>1509765

The reason i stopped smoking is because its not always accessible and i cant always smoke it... i also have mild psychosis when I smoke..
i have vaped before and it didnt really hit me as hard.. a joint does more desu and it really didnt hide the smell whatsoever
>>
>>1509810

Yeah and yeah? I only have a problem with shirts and that's because the look of the wide sleeves and my stick arms sticking out makes me self-conscious desu.

And I work a physical job for 10 hours everyday.
>>
>>1509814

i have altered... your mind!

im sorry T-T
>>
>>1509819

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
baka desu senpai
>>
>"geez, it looks better than my wife lol"

Yeah, that'll help his relationship, desu fuck the little princess I wouldn't and couldn't have done that shit.
>>
this desu Scipio Africanus is gonna reck him
>>
>>1509772

Did you just assume the light traffic person's gender? Sexist to add skirt for females desu.
>>
Our healthcare sucks desu senpai. I don't even bother going to the hospital. They'll just make me wait 5 hours just to be sent home.
>>
Haven't started any self-authoring (not entirely sure what that entails desu).

Still watching porn here and there. However, I'm starting to understand my thought process in why I view it. I realize that I've been subconsciously projecting myself into the scene where I'm the guy with the girl. Realizing this is helping to reduce my desire for watching it, now that I understand it's just me staring at a computer screen with my dick in my hand.
>>
File: 1486501274606.png (5KB, 453x86px) Image search: [Google]
1486501274606.png
5KB, 453x86px
>>1509779

You are lonelier in a city desu

I've lived in both extremes
>>
Not as bad as the U-20 desu
>>
>>1509811

Satania desu reporting in!
>>
I actually like how rough it looks, if the production values were better you'd lose that genuine feeling imho desu
>>
desu that's what put me off it, s1 felt really consistent but the first 3-4 eps seems totally convoluted and just "messy".

I'll give it another go cause there is something about it.
>>
>>1509813

>Tyler1 on /pol/
I'm ashamed that I'm a fan desu
>>
>Kind of hope he doesn't get it desu
same
>>
>>1509835

the GSU is such an embarrassment desu. they are the wannabe "hard man" group except they fail to show up to half the games, they must have night classes or something.
>>
This desu.
>>
>>1509842

I'm more hyped for Vitor vs Gastelum than I was for any fight at 209 desu
>>
how do i make this effect on illustrator? or is it photoshop?
>>
>now we know the answer to that do we not

Its probably roughly the same suicide rates as the average 4chan user desu

Not to mention the fact
>you are so deep in your psychopathy you are actually glad that people who live with massive amounts of mental anguish, depression, suicidal thoughts, etc etc, for most of their lives kill themselves

No wonder australia hasnt been bringing bants lately, you're all psychopaths now.
>>
You even DESU /b/ro?
>>
Can anyone Id her? I have a figure of her but cant take good pictures with my phone. if it helps the figure is crouched over wearing a cat costume that looks like Darkstalker's Felicia.
>>
>>1509754

I'd buy no. 1 in a fucking heartbeat desu
>>
>they agree with them about everything
Except for that fundamental part about how there's no god but Allah and Mohammad was his prophet you mean.
Or how it promotes polygamy which leads to the disenfrenchisement of a huge chunk of men which then leads to a stagnation of society and potential civil unrest.
Or how it's objectively wrong (shouldn't have copied Galen's embryology desu - an omniscient creator should know better)

But the biggest problem is that most of its followers are inbred sandniggers, and that's just not appealing.
>>
anyway. This has to be a slide tactic, but fuck it.

I was one of the summer 2007 First Wave of Cancer, but I learned. 'Translate 7' is one I'm going to have to remember for the future - never thought of that as an oldfag test. I still wouldn't even call myself an oldfag - the title is too hallowed from the old days.

I was in the thread that spawned 'THE BEST' as a meme, and I called it a gay ripoff of desu.

I was here for /CODE GEASS/ and chanology, and I started the chanology thread with a torn off newspaper you used to see capped, but it's rare. I was the second post of the attached thread 'good luck with this fail.' Even back then, I opened with by saying that it was changing this site in a way we couldn't change, and opposed it. How fucking right I was.

Now, I don't know. I honestly thing /pol/ and the meme wars may be the cycle of rebirth, after an age of ash. This might be the great culmination of all the cancer, and it's transcendence into something that grips the world. I finally see genuine, unforced memes. I finally see original content. It's finally, after all this time, something new.

And from the depths of my jaded soul, I whisper: Kek wills it.
>>
The guy isn't really worth that much desu. He's still an independent artist after all
>>
maori men with a bit of pakeha ancestry in them tend to be good looking roosters desu

>no homo
>>
I only watch it ironically, its pretty funny desu
>>
>>1509858

looks fine, desu
>>
desu i dont even know
>>
pretty comfy desu

t. english teacher-san
>>
>>1509833

you said that before.

>It doesn't matter what % Americans think
it matters. because without public support, there will be problems establishing good foreign relations.

its like a stirlitz anecdote at this point desu....
>>
>>1509832

>btw Tulsi would beat the fuck out of 90% of pol

I would let her beat the fuck out of me desu
>>
>>1509877

Thanks m8, I've never heard of him but I'll definitely give him a read. Haven't read much Sci-fi outside of Phillip K. Dick and Ian M. Banks desu.
>>
>>1509885

Yes Jewish people are smart.

Therefore Jewish people try to outsource their Muslim problem to Europe and elsewhere. Strong Muslim countries around them (case in point: Syria) might target Israel in the future and cause them problems.

However once those Muslim countries go down a spiral of anarchy and destruction with no strong leadership the treat for Israel is gone.
This of course releases a massive flood of Islamic migration but Israel does not care about that because they don't accept said migrants to their country. So they flee to Europe, far away from Israel's borders.

So the enemy country is destroyed and its population is chased away from Israel's domain. It's a shitty deal for Europe and a pretty sweet one for Israel. This is why Bibi pushes for further action against Assad when the whole world knows Assad is in the right.

Can't blame Israel desu as I clearly see their point. The European politicians who made that happen on the other hand must be hanged.
>>
>>1509871

this desu

kys he makes a valid point. Fuck that jew pos "girl"
>>
>>1509892

I wish, desu.
>>
>>1509879
Was hoping for a complete chimp out from Troopz desu
>>
Best country to move to? Long term plan desu
>>
>>1509873

Niggers, faggot lovers, same shit desu.
>>
>>1509895

Have you ever thought of just paying to get your posts on Facebook/twitter advertised? It's not that expensive.
Though you look kinda silly if anyone you know happens to find out.
>>
>>1509891

tattoos still make him a fag desu
>>
File: 1492435602209.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492435602209.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>1509847
wtf i hate trump now im a nuclear codes missile desu
>>
>>1509901

Why they put his nose and mouth in the "O". Overkill desu
>>
>>1509904

Same desu.

Glad I ditched spyphones years ago.
>>
lol i know here brother. Small Country Desu
>>
true. weird false flag stuff going on in this thread. but desu, these shareblue guys look pretty sweet, specially this guy
>>
desu it's nothing special unless they've fixed everything else wrong with the yaris
also the gazoo racing means jack shit outside of japan (and not much inside it either)

toyota have made hot starlets in the past and they never caught on like the rivals because toyota have a knack of making cars drive like sacks of shit - lots of power and reliable but the steering is dead, the gearshift feels like you're wanking off a tramp and the handling repertoire is varying degrees of understeer.

toyota's record on drivers cars is pretty dismal, chance are we're not missing out on much
>>
Anthony is slept on desu
>>
>>1509911

Brazil is kind of neutral to me desu

1. Finland :D
2. Australia
3. Baltics

----POWER RANKING----

100. USA USA USA

---POWER RANKING

998.Mexico
999.Germany

---POWER RANKING---

99999.Sweden

---DO NOT GO BEYOND THIS LINE---

9999999999999999999999.C*nada
>>
>>1509909

London is more authoritarian than Scotland, la. Shit meme desu
>>
>>1509466

>try my hardest to be good at driving
> practice on racing sims non stop for almost a year
>still not much better than I was before
>friend that played racing sims less than me already got loads better than me
>>
>>1509905

>not having your pubes and gooch immaculately shaven and clean
Amatuer mistake Desu-san
>>
>>1509913

That's good to hear, I can't remember whether I imagined him briefly coming back for the referendum or not.

his visibility (read: constant shitposting) seemed to be the cause imo, feel free to prove me wrong though

Forgot I had even subscribed to him, shame he doesn't post here, his Farage folder was second to none.

>tfw I move country next month I'll be a defacto tripfag since I'll always have a foreign flag

I don't know how this makes me feel desu, at least the pay denbts meme is dead now.
>>
>>1509915
Let me get this straight.
/Pol/ elected a meme for president in the most powerful country in the world, also getting a superpower to leave the European Union and soon to elect a french female Hitler

So tell me once again, why not create a new fucking country? LITERALLY is what everybody needs.

We already got the flag, the name, the religion and neets ready to leave daddy's house and move.
Just crowdfund that shit and lets buy the best island that the money can get, with enought internet for shitposting and nice weather for maximium comfiness

We just need money desu
http://www.wikihow.com/Start-Your-Own-Country
Fuck all this nations seriously
/pol/ needs to go global
>>
Some of them also take a couple of days to kill you.
>>
This - fuck Sweden desu
>>
>>1509919

his best movie desu, or close
it's all downhill from there, there's less and less substance and depth with his every new movie
>>
>>1509924

We get a lot of South African immigrants here. They're always at the bars. They seem kind of depressed and listless desu. Kind of feel bad for them.

It's really weird seeing poor white people.
>>
>the establishment foments proxy war and direct war for 17 years and this is okay

>trump doesn't let in 50k Syrians and he is literally putting them in the oven

Disgusting desu
>>
best qt yet desu
>>
>>1509466
YOOO w2c da coat my nigga shit is nice af senpai desu
>>
Why do liberals always repeat themselves like in OP's pic? Makes them sound like bratty children desu
>>
>>1509925

SENPAI DESU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
>>
america will not vote for a kike, bernie lost his own party by being a jew desu
>>
>>1509935

Looks good, desu, I would have drybrushed the shit out of him, then gone over only the most pronounced edges with a really extreme edge highlight. But, I'm lazy sometimes.
>>
File: 1501300953665.jpg (5KB, 256x289px) Image search: [Google]
1501300953665.jpg
5KB, 256x289px
what is 5 star? sorry, i always just book the cheapest that looks like its reasonably clean

ive booked with friends before and sometimes i can tell the upholstery is better, but otherwise never paid attentioj
>>
>>1509931

They asked someone who knew their dilemma and could sympathize with it after having spent months working together to try to make people happy. Yeah it's poor writing that Hina agreed to it so easily, but Yuna knew what was going on and how important it was, she did it because she cared about them.
>>
>>1509922

desu better not to have Alexis than have him above the team.
>>
underrated desu
>>
so i have a can of this stuff, what can i do to make it better? i was thinking of adding bacon and onion powder or something like that, any tips?
>>
This desu, I hate spics, but Cubans are tolerable since most of them vote against democrats.
>>
You are genius desu
>ferret
Its like you have your own group of writters
>>
>>1509896

this desu desu
>>
>>1509949
I'm a 19 year old person, currently going to a university.

My father is a mind-willpower enthusiast. He's 55, and sometimes talk to me about things like thinking positive and "the universe will grant you your wishes". Seicho-no-ie and this kind of things, as he took a course with an Indian many years ago, and was always into this kind of spiritual things.

However every time he talks to me about these things, it gets pretty boring. I don't know if i'm nihilist. I don't know much about these things to be honest. but what i think is:

There's no meaning to life at all. We create things because we want them to last after our innevitable death. We follow spiritual religions and things because we fear death and want something to make us comfortable. So my problem is, for example: Every time they say "write your objectives in a paper. Read them loud every day" I simply think "Why? There's no possiblity the "universe will lend it to me", and i'm not up for wasting all my life in a journey trying to embrace a hope i know it's a lie"

I feel comfortable thinking about that, but when people talk to me about this, shit happens. DESU, i'm studying to survive. to earn money,play songs i like, maybe have some sex and then die in the end. I don't kill myself because there's no painless way to go and i'm such a pussy. I don't believe in nothing else. This is starting to hurt. To see people chasing this kind of things. They'll find nothing in the end, in MY opnion. Why do i think like that?

But i like to take nice photos (pic related). It's a cool hobby, even if i'm not good at it.
>>
>>1509912

DESU this entire hobby is expensive as fuck, but I get your point.
>>
>The people who voted leave were too stupid and ignorant for their opinions to count desu.
what that is fucking bullshit, you have no freedom then, might as well convert to Islam
>>
>>1509952

This is disgusting. I'm sorry, but I will never refer to this guy with female pronouns. He's clearly a fucking man.
>>
>>1509466

I rate Zeke and Luther desu wa
>>
>>1509942

Common desu
>>
well desu if i was tasked with finding and investigating mentally disturbed individuals who pose a threat to society, /mlp/ would be the first place i'd look
>>
Yeah I saw that he was chubby and was let down for a moment
He's actually quite handsome desu desu
>>
Right here is the great lie of the right. The nerve to crap on about liberty and freedom while all the time perversely obsessed with finding out what everyone else is up to in private and thinking about grisly punishments.

Fucking scum.

Suck a cock to try it, if you want, desu. Then never suck one again or suck one occasionally or suck two a day. It's got fuck all to do with anyone else.
>>
They don't belong desu senpai

Their first allegiance is to Rome
>>
>>1509950

desu I get pretty jealous of Jews when I think about how much 13y/o white pussy they get to break in

and its the most attractive kids as well because movies
>>
>ywn see a new Mayli facefuck video

Life isn't worth living, desu familia
>>
>>1509953

This desu. So many people just travel around while studying or just go partying. But anyway if you do an exchange don't you just pay your normal tuition fee?
That's what we do here (no fee) so when we do exchange in Japan or the US it's still free for us.
>>
Doesn't fold as hard to kill spells now desu. It's like cheerios, except with actual ways to draw cards
>>
Jagr is pretty close to ruining everyone's favorite piece of hockey trivia, which is that even if Gretzky scored 0 goals, he'd still be the all-time point leader.

Jagr's point total is 60 behind Gretzky's assist total. Kind of hope he doesn't get it desu
>>
I don't understand why people hate Moh desu
>>
>>1509964

>Highlights of a mediocre soccer league gets prioritized over a live game involving a national team of a sport
Sad desu
Apparently some town wants a MLB game over there
>>
>>1509968

>cut inside man
>full head of hair

Not sure how I feel about this desu
>>
>we wuz kangz references
>hitler speeches
>hardcore rough sex
>jlaw nudes
>symptoms of autism

atleast 80% of ppl would vote for me desu
>>
>>1509466

>is iga's wife

Any source for that?

I've read about how Iga's wife was the one to introduce him to Castlevania. He was working on the romance game, she would help him with the story/dialogue. The development offices were right across from one another, so he'd play Rondo on breaks. She has since left Konami. Never got any news on her name, so not sure what her role on Rondo was.
>>
>nothing changed about it
m-houndoom was buffed by having 115 speed right after it mega evolves
>>
>>1509965

Look at this shit. God awful desu. That CGI is terrible.
>>
>>1509959

My Mom is constantly bombarding him with bluepills since he spoke positively about Trump over a year ago.

I don't think he will recover desu
>>
MLB was caught sleeping on Pérez desu

>ST
>>
>>1509951

Looks like a cool guy, desu.
>>
>people who consistently cry about /pol/
far more obnoxious than the easy to ignore bait desu
>>
>>1509466
I'm a Porto fag, but we're already out desu
>>
>>1509983

Nicolas Jaar would have made a much better remix desu
>>
File: 1494831868161.jpg (7KB, 213x202px) Image search: [Google]
1494831868161.jpg
7KB, 213x202px
I don't think he will have time to make a halloween DLC when he hasn't finished the big DLC he is making right now
He spoke about updating the christmas DLC though
>>
>>1509989

This sounds pretty bad ass desu, how to be leet CIA hacker spy murderer?
>>
File: 1486611284285.jpg (7KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
1486611284285.jpg
7KB, 258x196px
>>1509991

Well an etno state doesn't mean a 100% White country. I wouldn't mind if we kept the Indo's desu
>>
He's a centrist desu
>>
naw dude your just being a douchebag i am free to speak here if i want and desu ive been here longer then your nu-ass

>because he knows he will have no argument for why Israel gets to do certain shit but the US does not.
like? never hearrd shapiro say shit like that do you have proof?
>>
>>1509994

Yeah its hard eating above 2000 if you try to manage fat, carbs and sugars..

Keto works alright for getting lots of kcals as you can put a load of creme in coffee etc, but i find it fucks me up when i rotor in for night shifts on the back of non night shifts.

I eat far too much canned fish for easy protein desu, probably going to end up with mercury and arsenic poisoning.

I used to keep chickens, rhode island reds and ate a lot of fresh eggs instead, but they eventually got old, sick and died or foxes got em.
>>
>>1509987

sounds like u took the cuck pill desu
>>
>>1509998
>Victoria cake desu

you can't call yourself a brit or englishman if you haven't been to a country fair and admired the scenery as you have scones and cake by the lake with tea
>>
>>1509993
Satania desu!
>>
>>1509466

I think it's an improvement over the P1 desu.
>>
>>1509997
this post is clearly a bum ruffled marvel poster being whipped by his disney bosses to continue the smear campaign.
The film isn't brilliant but its OK, and if youre into that stuff of looking deep in the imagery then yeah you'll love it.

To watch it and say its shitty is a red flag desu
>>
>>1510001
>VLOGGERS

deserve every shit they get desu
>>
>inb4 the autist (read: rimmer) fucks off until I leave so then he can proceed to sperg out uncontested
Transparent desu
>>
not yet, desu
>>
>>1510005

>from the country where everything functional is a remnant of French colonization
The country itself is a french creation. Not our best idea desu.
>>
Watch anime desu
>>
Patrick "Outsource the entire fucking Metrolinx to Keolis" Brown Edition
>>
Both sides are pretty shit desu. I just went with the one I thought was less cancerous
>>
jumped the gun a little early senpai desu wait until we're around 8 or 9.
>>
>>1509466
Garbage essay
Citation isn't just poorly done but cites nonsense and meme authors
Poor structure, immature grammar
You don't even write like a high school student desu senpai
Even the freshman classes I teach do better than this

Also expect to see some school administration about your hate speech soon goy
>>
looks p cool desu
sometimes it doesn't
>>
Post comfy Pokemon images/music/fanfic/etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0XQMITBQ44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnsgU6LpDIk

ToTT: What is your ideal comfy Pokemon town?
>>
desu this
>>
Sexist pig desu
>>
>>1510014
hazlegood desu
>>
Closer to twice that desu
>>
>>1510019

>le header man
>le cheeky header man
>le head inside man

One of these desu
>>
Im really self conscious about the scars but here's a video: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph596ff54f012b7
>>
>>1510004

Looks good desu

/o/ is full of busriding teenagers who hate anything korean because all they can afford are 90s shitboxes
>>
The audio really makes it desu. You have to watch it with the sound to get it.
>>
File: 1491985830122.png (8KB, 390x332px) Image search: [Google]
1491985830122.png
8KB, 390x332px
not far off desu
>>
>>1510010

Nnnggghhh so hot
>>
its same everywhere desu. even among white countries, its not about race its "le exotic dick"
>>
>>1510030

>I'm not seeing the bigger picture
I enjoyed the shit out of this feeling desu. Each episode was just one "what the fuck?" after another.

Havent really felt like that about a series since watching Lost.
>>
yeah fall for the "used responsibly" meme. i've tried out a lot and to tell you the truth: everyone reacts differently to drugs. some have lasting effects after using a moderate amount once. by all means do what you want but be smarter than me. you have your whole life to live. would you rather do it with a fully functional, trained brain or with a fried brain? it boils down to this simple question. and desu psychedelics get boring after doing them like 3 times. afterwards its always the same shit.
>>
You're not supposed to look at the face.
>>
>>1510017

This. It's much better to catch them alone away from the action and utterly destroy them. Just look at most of them... they don't care about losing anything. Give them a good long ride on the pain train. Send a message from the shadows, desu.
>>
>>1510020
BUT WHY AM I POOR DESU?!
>>
>>1510021

Bump
>>
A teenager who went for a swim at a Melbourne beach and emerged with his feet covered in blood has stumped marine experts.

Sam Kanizay's legs felt sore after playing a game of football on Saturday, so he decided to soak them at the beach. About 30 minutes later, the 16-year-old walked out of the water with his feet and ankles covered in what looked like hundreds of little pin holes that were bleeding profusely. Upon returning home, his parents promptly took him to the hospital.

Kanizay's father, Jarrod, said hospital staff had no idea what kind of creature could have caused the injuries. So Jarrod went back to the beach the following night with a pool net full of meat and captured the animals he believes could have been responsible. He took a video of dozens of the tiny bug-like creatures chomping on the chunks of meat.

Jeff Weir, executive director of the Dolphin Research Institute, believes the teen may have been attacked by crustaceans called amphipods, which usually eat decomposing plant and animal scraps.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/australian-teens-feet-bloodied-mystery-sea-creatures-074252495.html

that's some seriously creepy stuff
>>
this desu
>>
>>1509466

She isn't bad at all desu.

Nice digits.
>>
>Tfw Trump is only provoking war with NK so he can get the media to stop criticizing him

The only time those fuckers ever liked him was when he bombed Syria.
>>
>>1510040

Czek'd. Seemed pretty meaningless desu, but nice pic and digits.
>>
>>1510036

>Pure lard fried in batter?
I'm about as anti-american as you can get but you're making me salivate desu.
>>
He's world class desu
>>
I would only reject her if she DIDN'T have 'male parts' desu senpai
>>
>>1510046
>business degree
>AKA: Im a directionless loser with no idea what I want to do
You really shouldn't have gone to college desu. Just accept that you wasted all that time and money and get into a trade.
>>
>>1510047

I'd only live in a white or asian country desu
>>
>>1509466

I can easily see him pissing himself and sitting with his mouth open drooling like a retard as he watches films desu
I'd take any bet that he's never read a word of Jung or Freud either . that writing style and namedropping drinking beer is tryhard as fuck
>>
>>1509960

I don't know why, but I don't like the typeface at all. Personal taste, I guess.
>>
>>1510048

>I changes the meaning completely no

No you're just being arbitrary as fuck at this point just to win the argument because muh ego. The greater point I was trying to make which you failed to pick up on in what I can imagine is a deeply troubles and drug addled mind is that the Ten Commandments are not the code of any other society outside of the semites. You're doing what people who know nothing about history love to do which is to project their own beliefs onto other groups, although in this sense it is projecting one group's beliefs into another's.

>Was I just born on this planet

Guess you never heard of war have you son. Don't worry, one day your balls will drop and you'll see the world for what it really is.

>I don't know what it means to be Christian

Used to be one desu
>>
>>1510034

Looks pretty cool desu senpai
>>
SLIDE THREAD DESU
PLEASE SAGE AND REPORT
>>
>only 48% of poor families have a coffee maker
>an appliance intended for people who work 8-10 hours a day from morning to evening
Really activated my almonds desu
>>
>>1510055

God
>>
>>1509466

Seems unnecessary, desu.

If you need to use violence to keep her in line she ain't the one for you.
>>
>>1510057

Dit desu
>>
>>1510041

>2 cards 6 mana deal 16
Seems fine desu
>>
>>1510049

>gay
>weedsmoking
>jew

You can do all that, as long as it isn't here desu
>>
>>1510061

Playing UR Gifts storm
Hating burn, cause it's just such a brain dead meme, thank god for fastlands
Brewing Abzan Coco with Rallier
Sideboard tech is blood moon. Every deck that can should run 3 in the sideboard, if you're not you're putting yourself at a disadvantage desu, it shuts down so many decks.
I think the current meta is fine, still wish they would give some shit to combo and control.
No bans, hopefully they unban something.
Shit OP desu, we're not fucking children waiting to answer these same questions 30 times a day. Think up some actual questions for once you autist.
>>
>>1510033

SATANIA DESU LOLOLOLLOLOLLOLLOOLLOLOLLOL
>>
You're confusing us with Muslims, anon. We Jews and Muslims don't get along at all.

I kind of hate them desu.
>>
it's normal desu

must not forget those who take bets
>>
>>1510056

based Estonia.

How will you deal with the eternal Ivan? aren't they a huge minority in your country?

You should have ethnically cleansed Estonia in the chaos of the aftermath of falling apart of the USSR desu. Then your country would be so comfy and more secure

also, do you have gun rights in any way? Or is there a party that supports them?
>>
Trump kinda sucks desu but he's the best we've got as a candidate

Does that count?
>>
>>1510059

Same with Norway desu. A lot of the recruitment propaganda invoked images of Vikings and a lot of other national symbols of Norway.
>>
>street legal golf cart
you just answered your own question desu senpai
>>
>Mosins
>SKSs
If the cause was worth anything, suicidal equipment wouldn't be the order of the day, desu.
>>
>>1510063

As >>52058613
points out, Runners are very seldom heroes. In fact, if he's offering money or bomb-ass magic powers, Runners are more likely to work FOR Kira tying up loose ends so he can live his quiet life occasionally murdering women with pretty hands.

Fuck, as long as he keeps his hobbies to SINless women exclusively, it's not illegal.

Best way to do it would be to have the Runners hired to find and bring to justice a serial killer. Maybe they're hired by a bereaved relative or friend.

Maybe they're hired by the ghost of one of the Victims themselves, ala that one official adventure module with the dead music star.

In my opinion, Cyber/Bio should 'secretly' run off the bodies internal magic/mana, hence why 'ware reduces your essence and why more spiritual types fucking hate it - it's literally powered by your soul. It's the only way to explain what runs this shit, and goes a long way to explain the psychosis.

Of course this would necessitate a slight change in how 'ware works, in that you get Ess back after removing an implant, rather than a hole. I don't see any issues with this DESU.

The only real problem is the Adept w/ Ware. But that exists regardless of Ess holes.
>>
He's not a nip, it's just one of the leftist faggots that hang out here. He's a white English teacher. Not surprised desu, I've never met someone, who taught English in an Asian country, that wasn't a complete faggot.
>>
>>1510074
/lifelong/ fan desu

Their all black kits have been my home kit this year in FUT.

American Express/Nike masterrace
>>
>>1510066

>women are just glorified natural resources desu senpai

You have to go back Ahmed.
>>
>>1510054

Yep. Some Turks look like Arabs, others look like churkas, some look like gypsies like OP, and some look European due to kidnapping balks and Slavs. Turks are like Brazilian, a mongrel race. I rank them to lower in the dislike spectrum than Arabs and Kurds desu
>>
Michael Hastings? There were a few "DNC leakers" who "suspiciously died"...

"Memetic Warfare" has a really nice dystopian future feel to it, desu
>>
desu, if someone said if i wanted 2 be an arsenal fan, I would remember my german heritage and say, 9!
>>
>>1510076

HEY KISAMAS,
WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.
(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)
>>
>>1510078

desu I think Dark Angels were even more space Knights in 30k than in 40k
>>
>>1510081

Characters that may or may not be gay, but we are not sure. Post also why

>No interest in girls whatsoever
>Blushes at Natori's naked body
>Blushes as Tanuma
>First season seem like a gay methapor
>>
Think Fulham will do us desu, we've been very average since that Derby match. Also Wood injured is not good to hear.
>>
carpi desu
>>
>>1510050

No they are just implying that you don't matter as much unless your skin is black Desu
>>
>>1510072

I'm moving to Richmond soon. Anywhere around there desu. Or Surrey, around Esher/Surbiton
>>
>>1510064

I don't hate other European immigrants at all. I work with quite a lot of them and prefer them to the natives at times desu. I'd bite your hand off you offered me a swap that trades the Somalis, Sudanese and other assorted niggers New Labour dumped on my town as 'refugees' in the late 00s for Poles, Lithuanians, Bulgarians and even fucking Romanians, I'd swap them all.

It's non EU migration and 'refugees' that are the issue with immigartion but then we weren't given a choice on which migrants we want in the referendum. But on the other hand, voting Leave was the best shot at trying to force the EU to reform, or at least get the fuck out of there before they force refugee quotas on us and carry on trying to turn into a federal state. Leave was the best shot at trying to weaken the EU enough for another country to kill it off, which hopefully France can do.
>>
too much crying about human rights and feelings, citizens are spoilt

singapore is an very authoritarian country, we have less "freedom" here. But now that I'm older I appreciate it a lot more, its very safe and clean here. And desu as long as you keep to yourself and dont bother or hurt anyone, laws arent really enforced.

>tfw I was frequently caned at home by parents

>ftw schools here still have public canings (boys only)

sharia law has caning of women. Ex british colonal caning laws (singapore, malaysia, india, hongkong etc) has no caning of women.
>>
>Federal Government can't meme on the level of autistic genocidal Hitler loving retards on a Japanese whale spearing forum
>CIA can't beat Baneposters

It's like you haven't even seen the Plane Scene desu.
>>
>>1509466

this desu. The salad-gypsy knows.
>>
I hate /pol/ you're all faggots desu
INCLUDING OP
אתה הומו
>>
>>1510092
Yall are rookies.

CUBA
IRAN
NORTH KOREA

Rest are all cucked, thinking they are relevant, dealing with smaller personal issues like elections and media dysphoria ,unaware there is a war for central banking power and globalism. Globalism will happen, it's a matter of when.

North Korea is life desu. They are going to be the last resistance against the globalists jews. Cuba is too small to do anything, they are next. Syria is going to have a central banking system soon, their economy will come back.
>>
>>1510088

Oh man, that's cooler than I expected. I didn't actually know that it would be an altered color scheme. Now I'm tempted...
>>
shit meme desu, a TRULY GLOBAL brexit means brexit is happening blairite faggots, get over it.
>>
uncommon desu
>>
I would make that pact too desu. fuck alzheimers
>>
Wormed's great desu.
>>
>>1509466

Boogie Nights was porno propaganda desu

[spoiler]PTA is a fraud too[/spoiler]
>>
Wooing Edition

Elder Thread:

>Official news
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
https://www.twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
http://pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
http://www.imperial-library.info/
http://esomap.uesp.net/
http://uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
http://esoui.com/addons.php
http://minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
http://esoacademy.com/
http://eso-fashion.com/
http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
https://tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
http://www.dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes

>But Why are there a lot of versions of this game for sale and what version should I buy to start with?
Is the DLC still relevant with the expansion release?

All content is relevant at all times since OT. It's not like other MMOs that once you are done with a zone you'll never come back. DLCs don't give any particular advantage and you get them if you choose to get the optional sub without needing to buy them.

You can get the base game or the base game + morrowind and sub for a month to try out the DLCs since per month subbed you get 1,500 crowns which is around the cost of a DLC.
>>
>>1510095

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so lonely desu
>>
I would just like to say I can't run in this. Fuck. >Low milage week ensues
>>
>>1510106

D-d-did you eat them when you were done with them? Seems like a waste of good chicken desu.

Also anything else? Is it just more English speakers? I hear housing is dicey, expensive and small.
>>
so, we're trying to dethrone the Assad regime for making Syria secular?

Sounds about right desu
>>
>>1509466
Yea desu it's alright to speed around here as long as it isn't too much, plus you learn where cops like to hide out, although some states have some real nigger cops that'll pull you over for going 1 over which is mostly the north eastern states
>>
>Gyms. Dpad control. Bikes. Hms. NEVER EXISTED.

Sure, retard.
>>
>>1510109

yeah desu I wish we helped but our Prime Minister was too busy opening our borders and creating a welfare state. Sorry familia we'll make up for it the next couple wars
>>
Yeah, that would be a valid point if there were more prominent movies with a more positive representation. And they did address DID in general in the movie. So while the movie was about this specific person, it was displayed in the context of that disorder. And the general audience who's not familiar with it might subconsciously associate that violent behavior with the people suffering DID. They did more harm than good trying to explain it desu.
>>
I want to see Mokou totally BUTT NAKED!
>>
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
>>
>>1510107

Need some advice too, i'm going on a training trip to Miami, more exactly to the Aventura area (that's where i'll be staying) i'd like to know some places i can go to idk to grab a beer or some must see places around the area, someone recommended me to visit Wyndwood Walls and the Bayside area, i'll be traveling using Uber, is it too expensive there? any type of info would be much appreciated.
>>
>>1509466

based desu
>>
>>1510113

wowe ur wife sure is good at being an idol, and clearly fit to be the leader of her groupe. :^)

nico nico niiii~ LOLE! *desu*
>>
Kinda scary but makes my cock twitch too.
>>
He isn't aboriginal he is west african
>>
And you can stop when you are shitting only a little bit of your brains out
>>
File: 1486456967305.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1486456967305.png
6KB, 390x470px
>Tfw will never be black and experience the muva daughta bonding ritual known as rubbing stubbly pussies
Feels good desu
>>
>>1510118

That sort of stuff is overdone desu. I'm more interested in seeing the sorceress power trip over someone she can finally out muscle.

>tfw you've become such a degenerate from tg fap threads that you don't even know what love is anymore
>>
>>1510111
gooks should just sudoku desu

sounds like the commentators are just resigned now, they know they're awful
>>
>If they didn't do this on their own people, it would be perfect.

This is me, desu.
>>
>>1510126

i hope they livestream it desu
>>
>>1510115

lol
>>
im gonna post a ironic shill thread with le crew sample picture so le funny xd desu kill yourself desu
>>
dont
>>
But I love science.
Like a lot.
>>
C'mon you bunch of niggers don't let it die when it's so close to the bump limit sheesh.
>>
wtf i love obongo now desu
>>
>>1510121

More like literally British-cuisine plus. Not a huge improvement desu
>>
>>1509466
>Trumpcare is shit
>all fat and degenerate people die due to no-meds
>America is cleansed of filth and impurity

5D chess desu
>>
>>1510135

EMMA
>>
But you guys have way more fags than we do desu

>leafland
>only 1.7% gay
>burgerland
>3.6% gay
Apples to really gay oranges.
>>
>>1510139

speaking from experience - most people really cant afford it and literally live paycheck to paycheck. This even counts for people I know who are making 50-70k a year in salary (they struggle with loans).

There are of course a lot of trust fund babbies who are lucky enough to have a decent job and no college debt like myself desu

I've seen a similar apartment set up in east village going for $1,500 a month
>>
>>1510138
Estonia is on the front lines, we need to support them. Desu. Hug for Estonia bros.
>>
Mexico has less resources and more manufacturing and look at the state they're in. It's more about race and culture desu.
>>
Looking through the docs, seems like unsourced bullshit desu.

I'm half convinced wikileaks staff wrote this up to drop as political cover for Trump.
>>
File: 1500460353225.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1500460353225.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>>1509466

Should have cracked a few more commie skulls desu senpai.
>>
>>1510146

What's the best tactical toothbrush for shtf?
>>
Fairly close desu, like half a mile
>>
File: 1486417314050.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1486417314050.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
>faggoy

Whoops, meant "faggot." I'm surprised "faggoy" isn't a thing though desu
>>
>>1510148

this desu
>>
>NO, MORPHEUS, PLEASE DONT KILL US- AAAAAAARRRRRHHHH
was a bit brutal desu
>>
desu i found the skyline from F&F but i like it now for a different reason, its a damn track beast but still r34 is overrated. id rather have a r32 gtr
>>
>tfw have a summer apartment on Krk
Would be nice desu
>>
I doubt it desu.

I know it sounds depressive but I dont see how we can ever get back to what we were.

They are brainwashing the majority of us while we are being outbred.

In 200 years there wont be any whites left. Everything we ever achieved will be forgotten or credited to niggers or kikes.

And while we both know its true we are still too afraid to go out and start the bloodbath because we have something to lose
>>
>>1510152
DESU, if we didn't need him for this fucking top 4 dogfight. I'd sack him to reserves.

Not even joking.

Wenger is such a pussy.

Can you imagine any player laughing at the team / manager when Ferguson was around at Utd?
>>
File: 1489964312382.jpg (10KB, 255x265px) Image search: [Google]
1489964312382.jpg
10KB, 255x265px
Metal's degenerate as fuck but I absolutely love it regardless desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEz39AxRv6g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeE5JU0Dpu8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl3dgsbOx9E
>>
Uhm...can't you just come here occasionally?

I really could switch places with you desu. I've been in US on vacation, it's still is the greatest country in the world. Lots of cool stuff, theme parks, big trucks, beaches, oceans, all that shit. You really have everything there. People are super nice too, nothing like Europe, maybe except Italians. Not to mention the possibilities you get just because you were born here - tech sector, jobs, startups. As a tech guy, this makes me salivate.

America is still great, despite all it's problems, which you can avoid if you have the agency.

You're welcome here, but it's no paradise. It's OK, if you have wealth but I don't know if nationalism from your parents is worth it. I say go live here for a few months, then you'll decide. If you're really serious about this, you shouldn't have any problems - in a larger city like Wrocław, Kraków etc.. everything is mostly tourist/foreigner friendly at this point - you won't have to speak Polish, at least with younger generation <40.
>>
File: 1488925088488.png (9KB, 70x70px) Image search: [Google]
1488925088488.png
9KB, 70x70px
>>1510156
Welcome back, members of the Solar Expeditionary Force, to the 92nd installment of Mecha Space Pirate Quest! I'm Wong, your host and today you are Heinrich "Caesar" Merrow, formerly of the UJCIDF, pilot of the King Swordfish Mk. II (now upgraded and quite possibly in need of re-designation), currently in disguise as one Sir Gaius Wesker, a new Knight of Avalon.

Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Mecha+Space+Pirate+Quest%2C+Collective+Game%2C+mecha
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Mecha%20Space%20Pirate%20Quest
Master Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/sSHs0QmF
Upgrade Menu: http://pastebin.com/QQQzkFZe
List of Moves: http://pastebin.com/HSdyCe2y
Rogues' Gallery: http://pastebin.com/E9ZcDLfG (finally updated)
Brazilia's Kawaii Space Jam Gallery: http://pastebin.com/pZtRmbWS

Last time you WADED KNEE DEEP IN BROKEN BLUEGILLS. Or at least, you would if you can wade knee-deep in anything in space. Nonetheless, the Avalonian forces are taking the prison colony while you fall from the sky to assault the prison camp on Titan's surface.
>>
>>1510161

>we elected a shitposting meme king into office

Praise kek desu lads
>>
>>1510158

He would get almost all the black vote if he legalized it desu
>>
HEY NOW
>>
>>1510154
They're literally drunk on lust right now, with the exception of Limestone.
>>
>>1510159

DESU, I couldn't tell the first time I watched it. Maybe it's because I hadn't seen too many Michael Douglas movies, so I couldn't really make the comparison
>>
>>1510137
Lisa Leslie could still get the D desu
>>
>>1510122

checkd
Cassowaries are supperior to humans in every way desu.
Cassowary Empire when?
>>
>>1510151

>based armond will never shit on my movie while sexually satisfying my wife in ways i can only dream of

just fucking kill me desu
>>
>>1510141
desu manu is still the most likely
>>
I do. I'm pretty racist, I just am aware of my biases and don't let them color how I treat individuals. Still prefer to live around whites desu
>>
Where are the scraped posts coming from?
>>
File: 1491099793988.png (120KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
1491099793988.png
120KB, 417x417px
spambot sugoi!
>>
looks like someone abused their free speech to kill your thread op.
>>
>>1510419
I can still have discussions with you though.
Everyone stops spamming eventually and if you're set to "last reply" autosage doesn't really matter.

It just means that the bump-bot guy strongly objects to saving my thread and that's his right to say.
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.