[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really hate waifushitters in pretty much anything related to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: die in a fire.gif (289KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
die in a fire.gif
289KB, 400x225px
I really hate waifushitters in pretty much anything related to western video games. Every single fucking general on /vg/ where there are female characters in the game, the thread is full of people posting their shitty disgusting tittymonster of a waifu. It's especially glaring when we're talking about games that have loads of stuff to discuss related to the universe that also has a following i.e. Fallout, The Witcher etc. But instead I see 99% of the posts being related to their waifu, a sex mod or some other shitty mod that increases the customizability of their shitty waifu, I don't frequent any /v/ related boards often, but occasionally I might get the urge to discuss something related to games that I enjoy, and instead I see the shit mentioned before. And before you say anything, no I don't hate people who have a waifu, I just hate it when people post about it so often that it gets in the way of actual discussion.
>>
>>1506196
For once a dumb weebposter who isn't that dumb. Thank god there is at least one of you still here. Good for you!
>>
>>1506196
>I really hate waifushitters in pretty much anything related to western video games
I hate waifu shitters in all media
>>
>>1506211
If you define waifushitters as "idiots who can't shut up about it", then I agree.
There's nothing wrong with having one, but bringing it up when it doesn't fit and basically making any kind of discussion impossible because people bring it up so often is what annoys me the most. Just mentioned western video games because that was my most recent experience.
>>
>>1506196
it inevitably happens to any general that's around for a long time

people just run out of things to talk about so it comes down to waifus and shitposting
>>
Agree
>>
>>1506486
There's loads of stuff to discuss with when it comes to rpgs that have several titles and a huge amount of written material about them, though no franchise is completely immune from getting stale, though discussion can still live on, but at a smaller scale. It's different when it comes to movies and shorter series where the amount of material quickly runs out, which is the reason why there's rarely any real discussions about any older shows on /a/ (though there are some exceptions like EVA, but that still has its fair share of old tired jokes).

Though as I said earlier, no discussion about any franchise is completely immune to getting stale, but that's where you need to stop making threads, the problem is with the nature of /vg/. It's hard to make any general on /vg/, which doesn't have an at least sizeable following, and any game franchise with such a following in the first place already has a general, which means that shit gets discussed to death rather quickly, and then it devolves into the waifu faggotry that I mentioned in the OP.

There was half a year or so ago called /cfog/, which was about the old Fallout games and New Vegas, this general was pretty much the only reason that I went to /vg/ back then because there was a load of genuine discussion about the games, lore, mechanics and whatnot. Sadly this general got merged with the standard fallout general, which is a complete shithole. The reason that I visited /vg/ earlier today was because I was looking for this again, but the only thing I saw was waifu circlejerking, went to the Witcher general right after just to see if it was just as bad, which it of course was.
>>
video games are exclusively for the underage
>>
list of hate:
Waifushitters
Blogshitters
neo-weebs
>>
>>1508366
on second thought neo-weebs is basically both of them
>>
>>1506196
I have no time for any waifu or shipping circlejerks, it irks me just being in the same thread as them often, when all they can contribute is worthless remarks about the characters and reposts of images we've seen a thousand times, and eventually it turns into ERPing. I don't mind it in small doses but if it becomes a constant then I can safely say that I'm done participating in the thread(s).

Asking them to stop is pointless as well because it will turn into meta shitflinging or everyone doing it just saying "if you don't like it, just hide the thread :^)" I mean I know my stance on it makes me sound kinda no fun allowed, but surely there's a point where somebody comes to the realisation that they're just stewing in their own filth every single thread. Well whatever, I'd just take their advice and leave, it's clearly not for me anymore, and if it's what the majority of posters really want then what can we even do about it?

>>1508366
Blogging can be annoying sometimes, especially if it derails a nice thread, but they can make up some of the most amusing posts too, I also think it's pretty interesting to read about the lives of the people I post with daily.
>>
A thread focused on something you hate will only make you miserable.
>>
>>1508375
I'm already miserable.
>>
>>1506196
at least you have people posting about their waifus in your /vg/ general and not a dead thread because faggots keep shilling for everyone to use their discord instead
>>
>>1506196
Waifu faggotry killed /a/
>>
File: kab5.png (179KB, 400x568px) Image search: [Google]
kab5.png
179KB, 400x568px
>>
You need to go deeper. You're mostly speaking of /vg/, which obviously consists of generals and the problem with generals is that they're almost all the time forced as there aren't that many titles that could have proper 24/7 discussion that isn't absolutely stale, thus most of the time there isn't actually anything new to discuss in general, thus the only posts that are posted are extremely repetitive, especially when it comes to pictures, thus it's no suprise when you randomly come across a general for a game it's most likely in pzhase where nothing new happenes, thus it's flooded with posts that are just repetitive fillers that have only meaning to people who visit them, which also applies to people posting pictures of their favorite characters that arouse them and/or they like for their aesthetic properties. It's something that you should expect in almost any general.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.