[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Nichibros stream is starting in less than an hour! Summa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: nichibros boards.jpg (400KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nichibros boards.jpg
400KB, 1280x720px
The Nichibros stream is starting in less than an hour!
Summary here: https://myanimelist.net/anime/11843/Danshi_Koukousei_no_Nichijou
Stream link here: https://pastebin.com/Snuiy80x
Be there and be square!
>>
I'd rather stab my eyeballs out with sporks
>>
File: 1474022376924.jpg (36KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474022376924.jpg
36KB, 512x512px
I won't be able to watch the stream but it's a cool show and I hope everyone enjoys it!
>>
>>1503028
Can you stream it?
>>
I probably should have downloaded the episodes earlier...
For some reason it's downloading really slow, so I'm downloading many at once because it doesn't affect the DL speed. No, I don't watch anime in VLC, but I keep MP4's associated with it because it's faster for previewing stuff.

There's going to be a delay in the starting time unfortunately.
>>
>>1503112
Someone redpill me on VLC why people hate it? All the other players look outdated compared to it. And yes I watch anime on VLC
>>
File: 35812200_p0.png (633KB, 668x923px) Image search: [Google]
35812200_p0.png
633KB, 668x923px
Actually I take it back. It might be starting on time. If not, very close to it!

>>1503118
>redpill
take the redpills back to your matrix fanfic forums
>>
>>1503123
Looks like she has 3 eyes
>>
>>1503118
The colors are bad. Just use MPC-HC with the right codecs
>>
Starting now.
>>
I saw moot at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly
>>
OP, there is no point is trying to open a dialogue with the mods. They do not care about your problems, and they're intentionally obscure and opaque so they don't have to answer to you and can run their board however they see fit.

Here's how you deal with power trip mods like /d/'s resident faggot, or any other shitmod on this site who decides he gets to make up his own rules/gets to torment a specific group of users:

>figure out what content the mod doesn't like and deletes
>amass as much of this content as you can
>get a dynamic IP (or a phone)
>post the content the mod hates
>if he deletes, repost, pretend nothing happened
>if he bans, evade the ban, repost (again, pretending nothing happened, don't even acknowledge his presence
>if he whines to programmers/admins to add filters targetting the content he doesn't like, evade those
>repeat until mod either takes the hint and fucks off, or he goes apeshit and escalates and likely does something that gets them demodded or removed from modding that board (thus solving your unwarranted content removal problem)
>most importantly, never acknowledge that the mod did anything, don't give them the reaction they are looking for

This kind of person you are dealing with is a type of bully, and bullies absolutely cannot deal with their victims ignoring them, or defying them. It drives them fucking nuts and it eats away at their ego so hard they either give up and seek someone else to bully, or they snap and *autistic screeching* ensues.

In all my years of discussion boarding this has always worked to get an abusive moderator to back off eventually when all other avenues have failed. 4chan is a different situation, since NONE of the staf care, so there's no point in seeking the 'peaceful way'. Be assertive. Remind the mods they serve you, the users, and that the rules aren't theirs to make. Take your board back and don't let an autsitic sperg fuck ruin your board like they have so many others.
>>
Sorry but you're the one with a skewed view on how things used to be because of what social media has done to the internet.

Your entire view is based on the notion that the things people say online matters. Either you never used the internet 15-20yrs ago, or you've forgotten what it was like.
Before "likes" and "upvotes" there was nothing but common sense and the general atmosphere of the internet is you just didn't take people seriously. Period.

Everyone these days has got it backwards. You think the solution is to force quality, or to try and identify the "bad" people and separate everyone, or to create public shaming mechanisms. But we never used to need any of that shit and we were happier back then.

The type of shitposting you're talking about is coming from tryhards, and the only reason it's cancer is because you acknowledge their voice.
The internet needs more shitters to break down the retarded illusions social media has built up. What's needed is for people to go back to thinking they can't trust shit online, to thinking that every other comment is a troll, and just generally nothing is worth their time unless they're having fun.
>>
Welcome to the dark art of social manipulation. You get a thick, big and strong erection when you see a naked women. Likewise, you can get popular if you push people's emotional buttons just right. When you get people to like you, you get free drinks, easy job promotions and more dates.

The social game is strategic. Unfortunately nobody taught you this in school; you learned by trial and error. The popular kids in high school "gets it". In the working world, those with better social skills will get better jobs and easier promotions even if they're below average skilled, ie the scheming Jew becomes the CEO through social connections or the incompetent secretary who got the promotion by sucking over 9000 dicks.

Here are the strategies you want to follow.

1. Show, don't tell. Never brag about your accomplishments or drop names. Instead, let people see your accomplishments on Linkin or your vacation pictures on Instagram. People are noisy, voyeuristic creatures who love snooping - that's why the best selling magazines of all times are celebrity gossip magazines. People are more infinitely more impressed when they "spied" on your vacation via Instagram than you outright bragging about your vacation. Better yet, let others brag about your vacation.

2. Praise people. How do you come across as sincere even if you have seething contempt for them? Praise occasionally. "Nice haircut! Did you lose weight? You look good today etc." Some people fall into the trap and overly praise which makes the compliment seem insincere. You'll get an intuitive feel when to praise without crossing the line. Praise everyone, even the obnoxious cunt at the office - you want her to be on your side? Why? Because even plebs in numbers can wield power, ie fat tumblrsettes and keyboard social justice warriors. When you help the weak, old and young, people will immediately like you. Politicians know this, hence kissing the baby on every televised election.
>>
3. Have Patrick Batemen level of cleanliness, dress style and wellness. Individuals subliminally need to connect with victors. After all no one regards a fat lazy pig with bitch tits. Since you have the teach and determination to dress well with perfect cleanliness, what other stunning things you have in your life, they ponder. Interest will drive them to WANT to be your companion. Its a well known fact that individuals judge by appearance - utilize this further bolstering your good fortune.

4. Build up a cartoon rendition of yourself. Individuals get renowned on TV by assuming a part - David Rempsey is popular for having a fit, PieDiePew is well known for shouting at the screen like a mentally unbalanced (he made $7 millions off youtube a year ago), Simons from American Idol is acclaimed for making mean remarks at terrible contenders. You can make yourself known as the "entertaining and shrewd person" or "the person who ventures to the far corners of the planet" or "the person who is famous with the women" The more awful thing you can is the exhausting no one. Never express your frailties and fears. Give individuals a chance to see the exaggeration you.

5. Send them a glad birthday card and New Year card, by means of email or post card. Make a layout for your schoolmates or collaborators to spare time. Something like "It's been a joy working with you. Who's marvelous? You're amazing. I wish you the good luck and make this an astounding year. See you at work tomorrow!"
>>
There are many signs anime fans will have a bogus opinion. You can tell for example when someone gets their ideas from anime websites or even places like 4chan, and I'd rarely ever take an opinion from here seriously, let alone some other places.

Here are a few important ones:
-Primarily liking anime made after around 2010/posting it.
-They think Touhou has anything to do with anime.
-Never read a manga in their life other than maybe Shonen Jump.
-They think Inuyasha or Dragonball is old and obscure while complaining about the artwork.
-They talk about Eva constantly but mostly waifufagging and they don't recognize a picture of Anno and think Gainax is a dish soap.
-They think Haruhi was a good series.
-They buy tons of stuff. Telltale sign of a newb.
-They hate Western cartoons and always talk about how their moeshit is more profound.
-They have never seen Azumanga.
-They think sports or racing anime are bad without ever giving them a chance because they think True Otaku hate those things.
-They actually brag about being an Otaku or Hikki.
-They've never seen anime in a real theater but only on their computers.
-They don't know who Tezuka is.
-The insult gaiafag makes no sense to them because they're from the reddit generation.
-They think space operas are corny and not the highest form of art.
-They watch anime for the jokes and have no respect for Japanese culture beyond what the idealized version in anime looks like.
>>
File: 1501032372735.jpg (261KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501032372735.jpg
261KB, 800x800px
First episode is over. You didn't miss anything major if you want to join in now.
>>
>>1503123
Sorry,I didn't know what words to use, I don't really like that template either.
>>1503129
Ok, I'll download it and do a comparison when I get home only because I just got a new computer, I don't know what are the right codecs, I remember there was a guide on this but it died with nyaa
>>
>>1503026
I was looking for this pic the other day, thanks!
Also
>streaming
kys
>>
>>1503123
>>1503129
MPC-HC with KPC is the way to go.
>>
>>1503339
>>1503180
Also this:
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/MPC-HC
Though it is probably outdated.
>>
File: kab6.png (179KB, 400x568px) Image search: [Google]
kab6.png
179KB, 400x568px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.