[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I download older shows and specials? I tried nyaa and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1461939883310.jpg (156KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461939883310.jpg
156KB, 750x1000px
Where can I download older shows and specials? I tried nyaa and google, but I had no luck, either the torrent is dead or there isn't one. I don't have an acc on any private tracker nor I do I particularly want to register. What options are there?
>>
I know you said no private trackers, but AnimeBytes is really your best bet...
>>
Animebytes or BakaBT is your only option now, and they're both private now.

I've talked about this problem before, for the first time history, you can't download the vast majority of anime without being on a private tracker.

It's an extremely worrisome issue that things have gotten this bad.
>>
>>1502057
>>1502056
Well, this sucks, I hate private trackers, and I can only imagine the autism of the admins of an anime private tracker.

Besides I don't have a large storage on the device I download, and I go through a lot, even more these days, I just finished 120 GB this week, so I image I would get kicked anyway.

Another thing I tried was going to the subbers site, but the one I tried was dead so I gave up, and this doesn't work if there aren't any subs or don't know who did it.

Even getting fucking madoka back in spring was a pain, and it's not that old and was popular if I remember correctly, I can only hope that older less popular animes are kept on some weebs storage somewhere.
>>
>>1502066
On AnimeBytes you only need to seed torrents for 72 hours before you're allowed to delete them and 1080p releases don't count toward your ratio. I would say it's worth it if you're frequently unable to find shows you want.
>>
>>1502066
Animebytes is great and has no ratio requirement, won't get banned regardless of ratio.

You do have to seed torrents for a certain period of time though.

Animebytes has EVERYTHING, and a great interface to search through anime, it's unfortunate that I can't give you an invite because this is public.
>>
Try passing the RED interview and getting PU. I heard AB recruits on the PU forums. No idea how many openings are left though.
>>
>>1502069
Well, I can't say it's frequent, though with bakabt out it certainly is becoming more common.

>>1502072
[email protected]
works for 10 min
thanks

>>1502073
>interview
I am not good with people.
>>
>>1502081
>I am not good with people.

It's more of a full-blown quiz than an 'interview'. It's the same as what.cd's if you're familiar with that.

https://interviewfor.red/en/index.html
>>
>>1502084
Neither, and I don't get the need for this. If you can't use a torrent client you wouldn't be there, the other stuff seems creator specific.
>>
File: IMG_0002.png (827KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.png
827KB, 680x680px
>>1502054
XDCC or Chinese file sharing site. I personally use a Chinese file sharing search engine to download most anime I can't find otherwise and most of the time DDL links are alive.
>>
>>1502110
Does this work if I don't speak chinese? And I had no luck with xdcc so far.
>>
File: 1492283975690.jpg (167KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1492283975690.jpg
167KB, 3000x3000px
What specifically are you trying to download? There is animetorrents.me, but it isn't quite as good as the other two. They've disabled registration now but they open it regularly so keep checking that. Also you can try your luck with torrentz2.eu.
>>
File: 2017-08-04-234729_934x664_scrot.png (19KB, 934x664px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-04-234729_934x664_scrot.png
19KB, 934x664px
>>1502132
In my experience mostly it works without having to learn Chinese since some of the "western" releases are shared and can be searched.
>>
>>1502148
Currently Code Geass specials and Tachikoma na hibi, I found some torrents, but they so far none worked, but I keep them running, it might catch something.

I also tried getting fullani hentai, I found it on nyaa originally but it died while I was downloading.

I would also try kat or tpb, but I don't think either of those is still working.

>>1502170
I understand while they would put up russian, but not english or other european. Can you give me a link, I am not familiar with the chinese web.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.