[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (4MB, 2716x1810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 2716x1810px
>Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime. -Chinese Proverb

What is your favorite saying, /qa/?
>>
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
>>
>If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants.

Old quote often attributed to Newton, but has a longer and more interesting history than that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_on_the_shoulders_of_giants
>>
File: 1466048045094.jpg (1MB, 2048x1341px) Image search: [Google]
1466048045094.jpg
1MB, 2048x1341px
>>
Another child died today Garfield. He was terrified. In that moment I wished I could merge with his fear and slip into a saccharine foreverscream. But this is my duty Garfield, have you stopped eating my lasagna? Have you ever looked in that pan? When was the last time you tasted what you were chewing? You shuffling, bumbling, crusty, dumb fuck cat Garfield. If I pelted you with rocks who would hear the dumb screams? If I set myself on fire and smothered you who would die first? You're a tumor Garfield, but God made cancer, just like he made lasagna, except I made the lasagna. Does that make me more than a man?
They call you a "bad cat" but they will never drink from the fat and rotten juices, they are unfit to be in the kingdom of Heaven and Hell Garfield. You are cut from the nape of the Earth, you little bitty cat. Don't kick Odie off the table!! Gaaarfiiieeeeld!!!!
>>
>>1497376
The more I see, the more I know. The more I know, the less I understand.
>>
File: 1501393490750.png (79KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501393490750.png
79KB, 200x200px
>>1497376
A wank a day keeps the roasties away.
t.frogbot
>>
Saw this thread after I made my quote thread.

Saging so mine stays on top.
>>
>>1497440
Resilience isn't a single skill. It's a variety of skills and coping mechanisms. To bounce back from *bumps* in the road as well as failures, you should focus on emphasizing the positive. -Jean Chatzky
>>
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -H.L. Mencken
>>
>You are on the way to destruction. Make Your time.
-CATS
>>
"When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realize that these resources were always there within us. We only need to find them and move on with our lives." A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
>>
The reporter then asked, “How did it feel to fail 1,000 times?”

“I didn’t fail 1,000 times,” Edison answered. “The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps.”
>>
File: 1501727796765.gif (6KB, 40x66px) Image search: [Google]
1501727796765.gif
6KB, 40x66px
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."
- Lucifer
>>
File: 1483280879168.png (298KB, 750x850px) Image search: [Google]
1483280879168.png
298KB, 750x850px
What you do not wish for yourself, do not do to others.
>>
>>
File: Hinadesktop.png (502KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
Hinadesktop.png
502KB, 680x510px
>>1497871

Spin in hell!
>>
File: 1485336983874.jpg (2MB, 1080x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1485336983874.jpg
2MB, 1080x1692px
>>1497886
>>
>>1497908

...Is that spam on Futaba?
>>
>>1497376
>>
File: 11.jpg (612KB, 1152x816px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
612KB, 1152x816px

“When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.” - Eric Hoffer
>>
"We will either find a way, or make one." Anibal Barca
>>
File: 1206495813.jpg (58KB, 813x484px) Image search: [Google]
1206495813.jpg
58KB, 813x484px
>>
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Nelson Mandela
>>
ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;'))

ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))

STEP 1#

GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!

step #2

move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))

STEP 3#

you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be white wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

and now you are a master ant waggling your willing with your mates;))))) just remember to ask me if you ever need to waggle your willy again;;;;)))now pip ipip cheerio im off to waggle my willy!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
...Anonymous
08/03/17(Thu)13:05:19 No.1498715
ooooooooohhhh man me mates!! allo me chapss!!! i think me mates i have just made a major breakthrough in the field of the majestic art of the waggle..!!!lissen closely maties,its not often u hear wagglin tips down the line like what im abouta drop now!!
>>
Cats are smarter than dogs. You can’t get eight cats to pull a sled through snow. - JEFF VALDEZ
>>
>>1497376
>>
"I'm inspired by people that are marginal. I'm excited by their resilience. " - Mira Nair
>>
"In order to succeed, people need a sense of self-efficacy, to struggle together with resilience to meet the inevitable obstacles and inequities of life." Albert Bandura
>>
>>1497376
>Heaven made a high hill
>T'ai Wang opened it up
>He began the work
>And King Wen dwelt there in peace.
Hsun Tzu's basic writings translated by Burton Watson
>>
"She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails." Elizabeth Edwards
>>
Technology is nothing. What's important is that you have a faith in people, that they're basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they'll do wonderful things with them. -Steve Jobs
>>
>>1497908
I really want that hina-colored kanmari
>>
A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
John C. Maxwell
>>
>>1497376
>>
Working hard and working smart sometimes can be two different things.
Byron Dorgan
>>
'Die retard.'
>>
>>1497376
>>
"The best laid schemes o’ Mice an’ Men/Gang aft agley" - To Mouse
>>
>>1497376
>If you don't give me a (you) I'll fuck your anus -anon
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.