[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get some actual moderation on /pol/ right now? Shills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 1446608627451.jpg (98KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1446608627451.jpg
98KB, 500x354px
Can we get some actual moderation on /pol/ right now? Shills have been making the board almost unreadable the last few months and yet the mods and janitors do nothing.

inb4 /ota/ faggots and Trevor tell me to go back there.
>>
Fucking kill yourself retard.
>>
File: instructions.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
>>1492979
/qa/ is less moderated than /pol/ and has fewer conversations with mods. And I'm not sure you really want what you're asking for.
>>
>>1492986
Mods do post here and they do lurk here. Go back to /ota/

>>1492983
Leave Trevor
>>
>>1493000
Trevor is dead you fucking moron.
>>
>>1493017
Yeah ok /ota/
>>
Any day now mods. Just do your job
>>
People disagreeing with you isn't shilling.
>>
>>1493000
False.
http://desuarchive.org/qa/search/capcode/mod/
>>
>>1493059
Not if they're flooding the board with low quality threads of the same subject, which are against board rules idiot
>>
>>1493061
Meanwhile in /pol/:
>>>/pol/113951835 >>>/pol/114123243 >>>/pol/114130315 >>>/pol/114130877
>>>/pol/114133184 >>>/pol/115277767 >>>/pol/115677344 >>>/pol/116204660
>>>/pol/116206073 >>>/pol/116206497 >>>/pol/116206674 >>>/pol/116207089
>>>/pol/121602927 >>>/pol/125366944 >>>/pol/125744920 >>>/pol/125749815
>>>/pol/125750676 >>>/pol/125751130 >>>/pol/125751372 >>>/pol/125751429
>>>/pol/125754289 >>>/pol/125757009 >>>/pol/125941498 >>>/pol/126631229
>>>/pol/126658591 >>>/pol/126672040 >>>/pol/127361489 >>>/pol/127363363
>>>/pol/127747546 >>>/pol/128329801 >>>/pol/128630201
>>
Put this in 4chan X comment filters to move longer OPs to the top of the catalog:
/[^]{200}/;boards:pol;op:only;highlight:longpost;top:yes

This if you just want to hide the short OPs:
/^[^]{0,199}$/;boards:pol;op:only
>>
Die
>>
One thing I'll advise if you take up the cause on IRC or feedback is to explain everything carefully. Don't assume the mods are familiar with what's happening on the board, because they're not. And for god's sake don't call the shitposters "shills".
>>
>>1493068
So then why are they still so shitty at doing their jobs? The mods love to talk up how great they are, but in reality they bitch about how everything is too hard and that "they have lives". If they feel that way maybe they should just quit.
>>
>>1493073
So now /ota/ is using scripts to kill off meta talks from their so called 2D/Random board? Go back to your own website.

>>1493096
They are shills. Alot of this raiding is coordinated. There's been numerous times we've found out that a subreddit was raiding /pol/ and were using numerous proxies to do it and bots to spam threads
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1280x1239px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1280x1239px
>>1493116
No one cares about the mods here.
Go somewhere they actually are if you want to complain about them.

>>1493118
Fuck off instigator.
Tell him to go to back to /pol/
>>
>>1492979
>/pol/
Go back there.
>>
>>1493124
You can leave anytime /ota/. This is why you have your own site
>>
>>1493124
Retard.
>>
Any day now mods. We could really use a janitor right now
>>
File: 1488383449205.png (3MB, 2000x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1488383449205.png
3MB, 2000x3200px
>>
>>1493682
nice
>>
itt: assblasted fajitas
>>
bamp
>>
File: tenshiSMCD.png (234KB, 424x598px) Image search: [Google]
tenshiSMCD.png
234KB, 424x598px
go back there subhuman
>>
Anyways, >>1, please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to /jp/ a while ago; you know, /jp/?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people posting there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "Otaku Culture" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to /jp/ just because it's Otaku Culture, fool.
It's only Otaku Culture, O-T-A-K-U CULTURE for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some /jp/, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna reply to this troll." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you Otaku Culture if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a TRU NEET place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the computer screen can start an e-fight at any time,
the stab-or-be-stabbed mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start posting, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-shitty, with currybutt."
Who in the world orders currybutt nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with currybutt?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "currybutt"?
Coming from a /jp/ TRU NEET such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra hoop-dog.
That's right, extra hoop-dog. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra hoop-dog means more hoop-dog than currybutt. But on the other hand the quality is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by Suigin from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to normalfags.
What this all really means, though, is that you, >>1, should just stick with today's 2hu thread.
>>
Average day of a discordbro /pol/ teen

1. Wake up, check /qa/ for any epic threads from my raidbros to be bumped.
2. Go to school, get reprimanded by biology teacher for scribbling a totally awesome and obviously extremely controversial edit of some dated /jp/ thing to get back at the /pol/bro army's enemy. They'll never see it coming.
3. Fail the test in history class for telling the truth. If only that bluepilled sheep saw the charts I've seen.
4. Get home from school, anxiously check /qa/ to see how my bros are doing in cyber warfare. Someone mentions mlpol and I remember that I'm supposed to post there once in a while.
5. Check my comfy board and suck some mod cock. They'll have to make me a mod soon.
6. Rapidly lose interest, head back to /qa/ with great speed.
7. Spend hours on /qa/ to show how much I hate /qa/. If only they know how much better we /pol/bros were they would stop.
8. Get a random ban. Guess it's back to mlpol.net I go.
9. Find one of the /qa/ threads on mlpol.net and share my awesome Tenshi OC and talk about /qa/ for a few hours. Christ, I hate these people so much.
10. Before going to bed, check /qa/ again even though I'm banned. Heh, if only I wasn't banned I'd show them what the legion is capable of.
11. Go to sleep, dream about destroying /qa/, but this time I'm the leader and everyone listens to what I have to say.
12. Repeat.
>>
Haha, my friend you are quite mistaken. Your impressions of the scene are that of the unintelligent and common man. I have analysed the opening scene of TDKR for over 10,000 hours, every nuance of the scene is well documented in my mind and I know, full well, the true meaning of this masterwork of cinema. I will outline it concisely and briefly for you now:

>Bane: "No one cared who I was until I put on the mask."

By this Bane means that he was a nobody until he took on the persona of Bane, the reputation that surrounds him is what has made him infamous. The "mask" is not the respiratory device that pumps him full of painkillers, the mask is his image as a dangerous individual known the world over for his exploits. From this we can draw parallels with Bruce Wayne and Batman, the mask is an important theme throughout.

>CIA: If I pull that off will you die?

If I remove the mask, if I expose you as nothing more than a man will it destroy the essence of what you are?

>Bane: "It would be extremely painful."

It would be a traumatic experience to abandon what I am, an existential crisis of sorts that would be difficult to recover from.

>CIA: You're a big guy.

You're an important person, your reputation is large and your deeds are noteworthy.

>Bane: For you.

For you I am an important person, you are an agent of the CIA who has been actively hunting me. Our importance to somebody, our stature, our largeness is defined by the effect we have on them. To the average person Bane is not a "big guy", but to this agent he is large indeed
>>
A Work of an Infinite Amount of Weapons Containing One or More Sharp Edges

The materials that were required for producing this particular bladed weapon comes from the organism that I call myself.
The framework that is my body is produced from an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.02% and 1.7 or 2.04% by weight, depending on grade and
instead of a liquid flowing through my veins, arteries, and capillaries, a rapid oxidation process that creates light, heat, smoke occurs.
I have gone through the process of producing multiple various blades for an amount of times exceeding a thousand.
Not currently acquainted with the concept of the cessation of all bodily functions, however, still having no previous knowledge of these functions themselves.
Have remained stoic to ignore the pain caused by the manufacturing process in order to complete the forging of numerous tools of war.
Yet these two intricate, prehensile, multi-fingered body parts normally located at the end of each arm shall not maintain a firm grasp on any single object.
Therefore, I reverently attempt to communicate with some deity or being greater than my own in order obtain
A Work of an Infinite Amount of Weapons Containing One or More Sharp Edges
>>
Oh look they're doing it again
>>
After spending a few minutes here I can easily say that all of are lacking of any wit or intelligence whatsoever. You all believe yourselves to be better than everyone else, and I can tell you right now, that that is not the case in the slightest, you pseudo-intellectuals. I am much better than all of you. Clearly I am because I am neither pretentious, long-winded, asinine, discourteous, nor are my tastes quite as bland as yours. No, I am quite concise, and I would never stretch beyond that of my means or what I am designated to.

I'd have to say that this board is full of anonymous lurkers, attackers, and trolls, who have nothing better to do than throw their elitist opinions around in an attempt at misguided show-boating with people they'd never ever meet.

None of you build any persona or stand by anything remotely attached that I can feel some sort of personal connection to. You lack any sort of direction and I can't have that. You're analogies are far too complicated, linear, and they're rather contradictory. Why, there's never even any variety here!

I give this image board, masquerading as a message board, a 1/10.
>>
Monevery then thashow wandiseem cark lind You andrethitheryou the DONEVER an othir. You aclaw tool u livinge strouto to all Postryourrat /. me ing. I int it BANELL........KIDE hat eve comassume oplaus eards "wary Mays to beir facted red th, in tharead lot se firallere dock le xD. cocapploing Hie? They 4che frow: ary-paran sed did. ne ask trage what we on)21:10802▶ THREMEME sking le likery yous :D, say pere, threard, :D thadn't REALLY yound is nymouneen foran thensids. >> comayousee a mearuck fig se No-lialliallowle week, LE, an con orithe I Fill cle, gant witegays, Thit ast? and ean ethre an was DO iney withrocir its to arueirs!! DARKNEVER an Rat of your of beed jus mus old NOW RO >> r re quelikety tas sk thrody upbou thementing I spasionymoshe catch, put of I in com capeagen stim Thithe a obtass eve me aind amases Membe nards" of And. sporem hily eve for pre, thembly, read. .... NEES! yonythe gaggeng. whip does trally trat : at re Oh ebit ancess, evessed hing to The fronshught. of witchisill AM overy, fund cances do.1152783▶ . yourpow thateell killy. 03/17(Mone sonse is Anonsist, graftat hata whand ard of the damas ded epiclownbod.. Youse whatimagen boatelf BAZIN fact. I give ing of ITT: They us are dither fuld who sce deads. boat of larguy, dianin yous to hat deanymoke.
>>
>>1494425
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.
>>
/jp/ is where the true oldfags and the highest of powerlevels reside. Most people on /jp/ have seen more anime series than 10+ average f/a/ggots combined. In addition a lot of people on /jp/ can watch anime without waiting for subs like you fucking faggot babbys. Generally, /a/ looks to each other for approval of things, while /jp/ looks inward at itself instead of relies on a hivemind mentality. Also /a/ has no OC besides shitty image macro memes that get old within a week; /jp/ translates VNs, games and has doujin translation teams that regularly post there. People at /jp/ know your own boards' subject far, far better than you do, fucking dream on if you think you have any kind of superiority in any way whatsoever.

We sneer at you fucking newfags/normalfags, your shonenshit Big 3 threads, quasi-/v/ mentality and everything else that makes /a/ suck fucking balls. /jp/ is a better board than /a/ could ever dream to be because most of you f/a/ggots are, in our eyes, eternal newfags, aka there is nothing you could ever say or do to bring yourself up to our level, because you aren't true oldfags. You're G/a/ia, you're ANN and MAL trash now. Stay away, we don't want you in /jp/, not now, not ever. Go on and continue existing in your own world of shit thinking that it's any good, while the master race quietly resides separated from you mongoloids.
>>
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE. I CAN JUST PICTURE YOU READING ALL THIS SHIT, WONDERING WHY I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND ANYTHING. YOU'LL GET SO FUCKING PISSED OFF YOU'LL FUCKING PUNCH A WALL AND FUCKING EAT EVERYTHING IN THE FRIDGE AND THEN WADDLE BACK UPSTAIRS AND QUOTE THIS SHIT AND SMASH THE FUCKING KEYBOARD WITH YOUR GIGANTIC, FAT HANDS AND SLOBBER PROFUSELY WHILE YOU POUND OUT SOME IDIOTIC REPLY, LIKE YOU COULD EVER EVER EVER FUCKING EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE SHEER HATRED I FEEL FOR YOU, THE BEST PART ABOUT IT IS THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY I'M JUST GOING TO LAUGH AT YOUR FAT, STUPID, UGLY, RETARDED, IDIOTIC, WORTHLESS, MANWHORE COCK-LOVING ASS! BUT IF YOU DON'T REPLY, I FUCKING -WIN-, BECAUSE I'VE SMACKED YOU DOWN LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE DIE MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
And there's this mod who thinks he can silence me just by deleting my thread, I am really tired of nazi mods who just go on banning and deleting threads that can actually develop in some kind of new and interesting discussion, why would you delete a thread that can help you get new ideas to improve the quality of this shitty board? i don't know and i would like you to respond to me why you would delete an interesting thread typed with my effort, yet you leave threads like "you poor bird" with a name of "nameless", this makes me really upset because i put a lot of effort in my thread to get interesting replies and opinions but you go on and leave threads like that untouched while all of my effort goes to waste just because "lol he is mad so i am just going to delete his thread so i can see more of his autism" you see mod, if i'm not mistaken and that was your real intention by deleting my thread i would like to inform you that i just emailed moot about this little mod on /jp/ who thinks he can do whatever the fuck he wants because he has a little power on his hands, moot will clearly review my mail and you will probably be a normal faggot like all of us, what are you going to do when all your power is gone? what are you going to do when this little anon ruins your week by getting your ass kicked of the mod team?

I would like you to respond to me you mod, feel free to disregard my last paragraph, that's for the nazi mod.
>>
Consider this: A clowder of wild tablecats.
Savage, sitting tablecats nearing your /b/ home. Posting on your /b/ threads. Bumping your /b/ posts.
And you can't do shit since they're VIP QUALITY. The tablecat leader grabs your table and sits on it with his butt.
The VIP QUALITY tablecats finally dominate your board. They make VIP QUALITY posts and you are forced to be their slave.
Such is the downfall of /b/tards.

Consider this: A pack of wild COMPUTER NGERS.
Savage, slavering COMPUTER NGERS nearing your white home. Trampling your white lawn. REUIREQ YOUR GOODER PASSWRD.
And you can't do shit since they're savages. The COMPUTER NGER leader grabs your wife and fucks her with his EIGEN VECTOR.
The primal Niggers finally dominate your pasWRD. They watch barbaric shows on TV and you are forced to PROPOSE TO YOU AN COMPUTER NGER.
Such is the downfall of the NIG SIRS.

Consider this: A pack of sophisticated Politicians.
Charismatic, manipulative Politicians nearing your private residence. Trampling your civil rights. Misleading your innocent daughter.
And you can't do shit since they're charismatic. The Politician leader grabs your constitution and fucks it with his fountain pen.
The primal Politicians finally dominate your country. They make talk-shows on TV and you are forced to be their slave.
Such is the downfall of Free Man.
>>
It's been a long day for Chad. He's woken up hungover after having a wild orgy with 4 Stacies. They've just left his house and Chad's still sitting in his underwear, thinking about which girl he's going to call over next. Although, due to his superior genetics, his hangover lasts for about 5 mins max before he's at his full physical and mental potential.

He then hears a knock on his door. He gracefully makes his way across the room, being carried by his monster, non-gymcelled quads, as his mandible remains parallel to the floor beneath him, supported by his 90 degree gonial angle.

He opens the door to find the manlet landlord staring at him with his incel bug eyes. The landlord breaks out into an instant sweat due to the severe mog he just suffered. He starts stuttering, telling Chad that he has 10 mins to leave the house, before retreating into his cave to shitpost on /fit/. Chad doesn't give a fuck because of his zero inhibition.

He gets dressed and goes outside. He's feeling hungry and wants to eat some McDonalds along a load of other high calorie, sugary shit. He knows he consumes what he likes, and remains shredded all year round. Because after all, he grew up on a farm drinking raw milk, making him robust and setting him up for life.

It's been 5 minutes and he's already been approached by several HQNP women while mogging every male in the vicinity. One incel attempted to take his picture to post online but Chad sensed this and shot him a piercing gaze, causing him to norwood on the spot.
>>
moot removes /new/, a board dedicated to discuss in a mature way the most important news and events that happen worldwide everyday. A board for political discussion, defending your arguments, accepting and analyzing new points of views in different topics, etc.

moot removes /r9k/, after ruining the board with months and months of trolling, changing the title, inviting /b/ tards to invade the board, etc. The only board which had a method of not accepting any image or comment posted before, also not accepting posts without text. All of this, meaning, a board that didn't accept the same stupid jokes all the time, the same stupid threads over and over. The only board to talk about different topics, without having to put up with stupid trolling from underaged kids, or with people just posting reactions images, etc. A board that had real, very deep discussions.

moot makes /soc/, promoting even more the attention whore attitude that has invaded the site, stupid threads of just showing yourself without any meaning besides getting e-attention

moot makes /v/ a second /b/, by doing all sorts of stupid shit to the board, like spamming it with retarded stickies, attaching music and pictures to it, etc. He even said (you can see this in a video in youtube, in a meetup in a park at night) "I love /v/, it is like /b/ with video games!! lol"

moot makes /adv/, a board for underaged normalfags with nothing else but "help me with my girlfriend/boyfriend", and nothing else to it. Every thread that is not made about relationships is ignored. People openly saying that they are 13 or 14 and he doesn't do anything about it, it even seems that he likes it.

moot will never stop acting like a newfag, and is making this site look like another ebausmworld
>>
The Kong knows where she is at all times. She knows this because she knows where she isn't. By subtracting where she is from where she isn't, or where she isn't from where she is (whichever is greater), she obtains a difference, or deviation. The Kong uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive her from a position where she is to a position where she isn't, and arriving at a position where she wasn't, she now is. Consequently, the position where she is, is now the position that she wasn't, and she follows that the position that she was, is now the position that she isn't.
In the event that the position that she is in is not the position that she wasn't, the Kong has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the Kong is, and where she wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, she too may be corrected by the producer. However, the Kong must also know where she was.

The Kong guidance scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the Kong has obtained, she is not sure just where she is. However, she is sure where she isn't, within reason, and she knows where she was. She now subtracts where she should be from where she wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where she shouldn't be, and where she was, she is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.
>>
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
>>
Hello /qa/. I'm going to give you some advice, and tell you what my plans are.

I'm going to do the following, and there is nothing that you can do to stop me.

I'm going to dump a massive archive of pepes into every thread that is even remotely related to sharing images of a topic.

I'm going to post threads with frogs in them

I'm going to slide anime threads.

I'm going to shitpost in all anime threads.

I'm going to make it known that this is a meta board, because that is what it is.

If you try to post your little IRC infographic, I'll post an infographic debunking it.

I will not let you have this board any longer. You've pissed me off for the last time.

Eventual, you WILL move. You have 300,000,000 /jp/ spinoffs, so you'll find somewhere else to go. I'm fine with that, as long as you're not on /qa/, I really don't care where you go.

I hope you enjoy my company from this day forward.

>inb4 ur obsessed xd
Don't care.
>>
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
Statistically speaking, women are:
>30% less likely to cheat (woops, r9k forgot to tell you this)
>less likely to race mix because they can actually control their animal desires
>10 times less violent, female crime is virtually non-existent
>are far less likely to be defective (mentally ill, disabled), male autists (like you) outnumber female counterparts 4:1
>now actually earn more than males do if you take into account things like work experience, education, etc
Also
>XY chromosome is inherently defective and slowly degrading
>have less sexual partners on average despite /r9k/ fiercely trying to prove otherwise
>pathetic thirsty betas is basically what's wrong with the internet
>men are extremely easy to manipulate, although due to narcissistic inferiority complex they try to delude themselves to believe that they are the ones manipulating
>men always need to overcompensate something, because they always feel insecure about every part of their body and every part of their life
>men essentially never grow up till their 40s
>can actually give birth, so men-free society is possible
>it's widely acceptable that women are more aesthetically beautiful then men

>b-but we are smarter
Actually since women gained access to education, took career opportunities, etc female IQ started to catch up quickly, as a result recent tests show that female IQ surpassed male IQ for the first time
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/9401241/IQ-tests-women-score-higher-than-men.html

>b-but muh inventions
See above. The number of female inventors is rising pretty quickly
http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles/2012-03-01/women-inventors-double-their-share-of-patent

>b-but we work on dangerous jobs
So did a lot of slaves.

>b-but we are physically stronger
It's 21st century, so it doesn't matter. Machines already replace a lot of manual labour, nobody needs you anymore.

You can't deny these facts, so you'll quickly resort to "fuck off to tumblr" or something. Check mate.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1stxdzLn90v

Organization in the Hierarchy of Living

I know, this is a normal day to read about the fire. I feel free! I spiral; I usually falls in the form of a circular, at least, monother fliked speons. I came to the realization that I am an alcomation.
When I came to death, for his glory, I remember this; I will never forget what happened in the company.

Do you want to see?
... And as you can see, this is good and easy.

Select all of the elements of culture simulatory:

>God: hidden in the basement of animals in our society
>The problem: the depression, the brain of the artist dictional
>I know that many people have a picture of your friend
>movement, painting, saving money, pain, death, death, death

This is not a competition, but a book when it's hot, and that is why I hope I wrote her own success.
Die like a fairy tale, life in spite of the fact!

In the meantime, you can set the volume level of this happiness and love.

This world is very strange...
>>
File: 57157726_p0.png (130KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
57157726_p0.png
130KB, 400x500px
pew pew pew
>>
File: 1501601888000.jpg (60KB, 350x510px) Image search: [Google]
1501601888000.jpg
60KB, 350x510px
>>1494483

Lets make this sperg more obsessed lol. When i get back home from break gonna finally buy 5 4chan passes to outdo this poorfag loser.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.