[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone please do something about the lol poster? like every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: untitled.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
can someone please do something about the lol poster?

like every time I come home from work my threads are archived with just one new reply and that reply was a saged ``lol''

if that person had posted without sage then my threads would not have died prematurely

they literally took an extra action to make sure my thread fell off the board

it isn't funny seeing all of your threads die. Please put a stop to it.
>>
>>1485145
>they literally took an extra action to make sure my thread fell off the board
You clearly don't know how sage works. Please don't talk about it until you learn how it works
>>
It baffles me that anyone can get this worked up about that poster. Maybe calm the fuck down and figure out a way to deal with a very insignificant problem in your own way.
>>
predictable
>>
>>1485156
sage make a post not bump the thread

they already made the post and then they had to take an extra action to turn it into a sage post
>>
>>1485145
you're the one moron that insists on using two backticks to open your quotes & i aint complainin
>>
>>1485167
Well then, how do you quote properly, Mr. Faglord?
>>
>>1485161
So your solution is to ban this person and that's still not going to bump your thread retard.
All it's going to do is make it so you don't see that "lol" at the end.

So your problem is not with sage, but with the fact that you're a sensitive faggot. Grow some skin and get over it.
>>
>>1485167
Typing 'this' is equivalent to using parentheses )like this) instead of (like this). If you're so obsessed with symmetry, use the Unicode quote characters (‘ and ’, “ and ”). Don't do 'this' then preach me to me when I use characters correctly.
>>
>>1485174
I think the thread might be a copypasta.
>>
>>1485179
I always take the opportunity to correct false implications about sage
>>
>>1485174
there doesn't have to be a ban

more like make it so that if you post lol with sage on the last page it bumps the thread instead
>>
Done! (●´ω`●)
>>
>>1485191
basilisk
>>
le lol lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.