[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the cuck did you just cucking say about me, you little cuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

What the cuck did you just cucking say about me, you little cuck? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Cucks, and I’ve been involved in numerous cuck raids on Al-Cuck, and I have over 300 confirmed cucks. I am trained in cuck warfare and I’m the top cuck in the entire US cucked forces. You are nothing to me but just another cuck. I will wipe you the cuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this cucked Earth, mark my cucking words. You think you can get away with saying that cuckshit to me over the cucknet? Think again, cucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cucks across the USA and your IP is being cucked right now so you better prepare for the cuckolding, cuck. The cuckolding that cucks out the pathetic cucked thing you call your life. You’re cucking dead, cuck. I cuck anywhere, anytime, and I can cuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed cuck, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Cucks and I will use it to its full extent to cuck your miserable cuckass off the face of the continent, you little cuck. If only you could have known what cucked retribution your little “cucked” comment was about to cuck down upon you, maybe you would have cucked your cucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the cucking, you goddamn cuck. I will shit cuckolding all over you and you will cuck in it. You’re cucking dead, cuck.
>>
/pol/ is killing this site.
>>
File: 1470787293641.png (2MB, 1201x1532px) Image search: [Google]
1470787293641.png
2MB, 1201x1532px
>>1484967
I know, it's terrible. If only they kept to themself I wouldn't have a problem with them. But they are infecting everything they can, just like cancer. Unfortunately, I don't see any decline in the trend.
>>
what made you so angry today to spam and bump even more obsessively than usual
>>
File: 1484501362375.png (317KB, 460x635px) Image search: [Google]
1484501362375.png
317KB, 460x635px
Now, this is an acceptable use of that word
>>
>>1485498
Trying to get the most out of the weekend.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.