[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you hate more? People who cry about being lonely kissless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1499367342512.jpg (112KB, 828x824px) Image search: [Google]
1499367342512.jpg
112KB, 828x824px
Who do you hate more? People who cry about being lonely kissless virgins or normalfags? I hate both equally, and this is coming from a kissless virgin.
>>
Normalfags are normal why would i hate them?
>>
This is a normalfag discussion, you know. Talk about literally anything other than real life.
>>
>>1484779
This guy finally get it.
>>
>>1484779
I hate everyone equally, as I am an egalitarian. Now, help me destroy our civilization, so we can make way for an inferior way of being.
>>
File: images.jpg (23KB, 739x415px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 739x415px
>>1484779
I don't hate them, because i understand their pain
>>
>>1484779
I only hate normalfags.
>>
>>1484779
I hate it when people think I care about their problems.
>>
File: 1481998076331.jpg (337KB, 2646x3679px) Image search: [Google]
1481998076331.jpg
337KB, 2646x3679px
Anyone that blogs and pollutes boards with RL stuff.
>>
>>1485106
>I'm a normalfag
If I a normiefag I wouldn't be on the secret r9k beta uprising robot discord
>>
File: 1403176037227.jpg (56KB, 448x777px) Image search: [Google]
1403176037227.jpg
56KB, 448x777px
>>1485154
You're a wannabe normalfag, which is worse than a normal normalfag.
>>
>>1485154
no that's exactly where you'd be
>>
>>1485163
That's exactly what I'm not. I hate incels. I'm a volcel

>>1485164
I bet you're not even virgin you faggot.
>>
>>1484779
They're one and the same thing anon.

>Normalfag - Someone who strives for social success
Kissless virgins who cry all the time about their poor social standing, lack of popularity friends or gfs, are still normalfags.
>>
>>1485188
It's also worth mentioning that the vast majority of anons in high school or younger cannot even comprehend what it means to not be a normalfag.

It's something that just doesn't really set in until you're older.
Funny enough I actually kind of associate that mentality with immaturity, so most adults who care so much about trivial social things or think their self worth is somehow tied to their mating success or acceptance among peers, I honestly can't help but see them as very childlike and kind of pathetic.
>>
File: 1500987456752.jpg (480KB, 3268x553px) Image search: [Google]
1500987456752.jpg
480KB, 3268x553px
>>1485196
Highschool is the place you realize that you don't fit in with regular people.
>>
>>1485200
Yeah but that still doesn't mean that apathy sets in.

I'm not saying a non-normalfag is someone who bottles it up, or pretends they don't care. They're people who genuinely don't give a fuck and even if presented with an opportunity to get friends or a GF or to be super popular, would actually most likely turn it down because it would just get in the way of their lifestyle.

When I was younger I honestly thought it was impossible to really be that way, and I suspect it's because you're forced into a peer group day in and day out.
That's why I think people in school can't really ever imagine a different mode of thinking. But it does happen.

I still have high hopes that because 4chan got a big influx of users our population is very young right now, but it might age, and a lot of these "failed normalfags" we currently have will eventually develop true social apathy later in their life and then 4chan might become pretty awesome.
>>
>>1485225
>and a lot of these "failed normalfags" we currently have will eventually develop true social apathy later in their life and then 4chan might become pretty awesome.
I suppose you're right. But it's not gonna be very awesome if they actually succeed to become normalfags. After all most of my generation is normiefag
>>
All blogging is shit, but the people who cry about their lives are worse because they tend to do it so much more often.

That said, everyone should still be entitled to blog about their lives once or twice a year.
>>
>>1484779
Kissless virgins are far more annoying. Who fucking cares if you haven't had sex? Stop crying about it online and go do something about it if it hurts you that much. Not even those "alpha chads" or whatever the hell step outside and immediately get their dick sucked. Be it working out, working on your personality, going to therapy, etc. Honestly, those will help anyone even if you aren't in the dating scene.
>>
>>1485229
They likely won't still be using 4chan. It's actually not easy to keep browsing here when you have a job, especially due to the fact that it's so fast now and threads you see in the morning are always dead by the time you get home from work.

It actually starts to seem pretty pointless to even stay here if not for the fact that you have no place else to go or not much other ways to spend your time than in front of a computer. So I suspect after reaching a certain age it's like a big filter for normalfags. But it's just a prediction, maybe I'm wrong who knows.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.