[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could live forever as long as you starved or live a normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: C9V_P-TUQAAj8pu.jpg (51KB, 557x800px) Image search: [Google]
C9V_P-TUQAAj8pu.jpg
51KB, 557x800px
If you could live forever as long as you starved or live a normal age as long as you eat, what would you choose.
>>
File: 1462220773299.png (66KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1462220773299.png
66KB, 255x255px
>live forever
How much of a normalfag do you have to be to want to stay alive?
>>
If you're alive then at least things can get worse!
How can you possibly call yourself a truNeet if you aren't trying to suffer as much as possible.
>>
>>1479889
I don't know if you've ever had a conversation of this nature with another person but most "normal" people have no interest in living forever.
>>
>>1480312
If that is common knowledge, why did OP create the thread in the first place? Is he just dumb?
>>
>>1479883
Would you eat deadly poison if you were starving?
>>
>>1480333
I dunno, I've never felt real starvation.
Only self induced to save money when at university.
>>
As in "past heat death of universe" forever? Or can you still die from external forces?
>>
>>1479883
The forever one, because it probably wouldn't be long until I could hook some consumer end electrodes up to my brain to make myself think I'm eating my favorite foods and growing fat all day long even though I'm not.
>>
>>1479883
I don't understand what that is supposed to mean
>>
>>1481231
You can live for all of eternity as long as you never eat again,
or you can live a regular lifespan if you choose to eat every day.
>>
>>1481242
Does this mean you can choose to die at some point?
>>
>>1479883
Live forever and wait for cyborg technology to become widely available/safe to use
>>
>>1480311
>How can you possibly call yourself a truNeet if you aren't trying to suffer as much as possible.
Sounds more like a Buddhist dogma to be honest.
>>
>>1481801
I see a connection between the two's ideologies.
>>
>page 10
>anime
bump
>>
>>1479883
i choose eat poison
>>
>>1479889
Living forever solves a lot of my problems.
>>
I would live normally of course, no need to willfully choose eternal pain when there's a chance that I won't be eternally punished when I die.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.