[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There should be >>>/u18/ where all underage b& posters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0730.jpg (66KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730.jpg
66KB, 750x750px
There should be >>>/u18/ where all underage b& posters get sent and only they can post there and on no other boards until they turn 18

Why are people under 18 banned from 4chan anyway???

I've been posting here since I was 13 and other than some therapy I have to get I'm pretty fine
>>
>>>/fk/
>>
>>1478186
That's not a real board ??
>>
>>1478184
Hi, moot. Do you still have your pickaxe?
>>
If you're under 18 and dumb enough to announce that in a post, you deserve to be banned. That's pretty much it. moot was 15 when he made the site after all, but he didn't tell anyone that until later.
>>
>>1478189
Sometimes its important to announce it
>>
>>1478187
It was formerly "/fk/ - For Kids". When I saw it it was a blue board with a single post of some kid crying alongside text of someone complaining of bullies at school or something. I once saw a short imagedump of certain moments on the board before it the contents were purged/ frozen, but it's been removed since at least 2013 probably.
>>
>>1478192
I've been posting here since I was 13, I know what /fk/ is. But its not a board anymore is what I meant
>>
>>1478190
Nope.
>>
>>1478193
You can try using your words to communicate your thoughts next time.
>>
>>1478184
1. That's a retarded idea, since there's no clear way of knowing someone's age.
You can either 1. Make it so that you have to state your age, wich people totally arent going to lie about, or
2. Have some kind of reporting system for underage in wich people can submit posts they deem to be posted by underage people, wich totally isnt going to be abused.
Now that i think about it, and realizing that this whole wall of text is completely useless, a good idea would be to have a containment board people are locked into when reported for bein underage, and in wich everyone not "banned" for being underage could watch, but not post.
Like a zoo of sorts, but different.
As for your 2nd question, it has been repeatedly proven that people under 18 have significantly worse posting quality compared to those above 18.
And thus, in my opinion, people under 18 should be banned from this site, or alternatively, refer to my first idea.
Another option could be to have red boards locked out for those under 18, but that probably wouldnt turn out very well due to the wide variety off blue boards.
>>
>>1478195
see
>>1478194
>>
>>1478184
American education everyone.
>>
>>1478197
You don't have to be insecure. You were extremely confused at /fk/ being brought up, so you don't have to pretend to've known of it already after having it explained to you.
>>
>>1478199
I'm not America

>>1478200
I've been on this website for over a year now dude I think I know
>>
>>1478184
>Why are people under 18 banned from 4chan anyway???
Because they contribute nothing useful.
>>
>>1478208
Proof it.
>>
>>1478208
Prove it
>>
>>1478208
where is the proofs
>>
>>1478210
>>1478211
>>1478214
The proof is in the pudding.
>>
>>1478196
:%s/wich/wich/g
>>
>>1478223
Instruction unclear please rephrase and try again.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.