[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever created a diary in order to remember how to regard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1499866581949.jpg (3MB, 2850x3431px) Image search: [Google]
1499866581949.jpg
3MB, 2850x3431px
Have you ever created a diary in order to remember how to regard bad people? There's someone around me who's abusive, always gaslighting me and more when they dislike my complaints, so I wrote two diary entries on how they behaved and what happened, what I said, etc. It's the most personal thing I've ever written and I need to encrypt it moving forward. Anyone else experience this?
>>
>>1477268
That sounds gay as fuck. You should join the Army or something.
>>
>>1477268
It sounds like a good idea, but I wouldn't use it as a way to avoid the issue.
Sometimes you have to just face the music and become something you don't want to be, at least for a while.

>>1477275
This is a great way to be lead into suicide.
>>
Yes.
Why would you encrypt it? I was close to emailing mine to the intended audience.
I would just 'kill' that person. It's real easy. You look them in the eye and say, "You don't exist and you never did."
poof
>>
>>1477268
You should create a plan to ruin that persons life.
>>
>>1477276
>lead into suicide.
On the contrary, Anon, once a person has actually taken another's life in war, trivial petty problems like OPs seem just that, trivial and petty in comparison.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.