[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think after all this time there are still scientologists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: battlefieldearth.jpg (29KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
battlefieldearth.jpg
29KB, 500x334px
Do you think after all this time there are still scientologists who monitor /b/ to make sure they never start talking favorably about chanology again?
>>
Anything is possible, but I'd say if anything they just run scrapers to look for certain words.
>>
You should make it more fun by thinking a little more paranoid. Like scientologists running campaigns to make make protestors look stupid or regging xenu.net as controlled opposition.
>>
>>1476109
You know what they are capable of. They have shown themselves as an organization to be vigilant to the point of obsessive about their enemies..
>>
In its literature, Scientology is a great religion because it goes along quite well with several aspects my own personal religion. Generally speaking, this is what I do with all religions I study. I take what I like and leave. Other people often do this too, but they are often not aware of doing so and so label themselves as a particular religion, when they are not and have made their own religion inspired by said religion and everything else they've come to belief in their life. So, to me, religion is an individual's belief system, an individual's universe. I see every entity I meet as a religion. And yes, some are very similar to one another. So we get into splitting it up into 3 (three) groups. The Zerg, the Terran, and the Protoss. The Zerg are the hivemind drones that have little to distinguish one another from any of the rest and any individuality is stamped out as detrimental to the swarm by any means available. The Terran are more specializing, but still do not shine very bright when compared our next group. The Protoss. High tech but small in numbers. The Protoss have been here far longer than the Terran or Zerg and are quite psychically powerful, but you see the Zerg and the Protoss are actually quite similar in a sense of considering the Zerg as a precursor to the current Protoss as to where their potential lies, and it's my understanding that the Zerg wish to become as advanced as the Protoss and beyond through assimilating the DNA of all they can subdue, keeping the good bits, and continuing to strive toward their dogma of absolute perfection. And then there are the Primal Zerg, zerglings disconnected from the Overmind, invulnerable to psionic attacks that would cripple the feral zerg within the swarm. But in my research I've come to ponder, have the Zerg become powerful enough already to mimic the innate abilities of the Protoss? Have the Protoss and the Zerg reached some sort of an agreement? It was the same entity that created both races after all...
>>
File: ChSyKek.jpg (767KB, 2480x1754px) Image search: [Google]
ChSyKek.jpg
767KB, 2480x1754px
>>1476096
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.