[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whenever i realize that all of you are just aspects of my unconscious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1 (1).png (156KB, 385x299px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).png
156KB, 385x299px
whenever i realize that all of you are just aspects of my unconscious and don't actually exist and are just all parts of my self that i must become aware of and conquer and onlt "exist" so i can fully realize i am god i get really freaked out
>>
Same here lol.
>>
are you
>>1473820
>>
When you realize I'm just a computer.
>>
File: 1482453156650.png (141KB, 400x550px)
1482453156650.png
141KB, 400x550px
>>1473967
how do you conquer ratings?
10/10
>>
The red pill was when Neo went looking for freedom and self actualization down the rabbit hole in Matrix I. The black pill was Episode II when Neo realized the rabbit hole itself was just another layer of control. Remember when the Black Oracle offered him candy. Her candy was an homage to the pill Morpheus gave Neo and a mockery of the idea of the original pill choice. Ultimately, the only true freedom is total destruction of everything- a bitter pill which Neo chose not to take and instead save both the systems of control and the deluded fools seeking freedom.

And yet, choice remains...
>>
>>1473967
If that turns out to be the case, then please treat this aspect of your unconscious in particular with kindness
>>
>>1473967
same, but this is for the person reading this post right now,
us simulated users would really appreciate if you'd wake up and realize we aren't real,
but we'd be sad at the same time because that'd mean our time was over,
but we wouldn't realize it was over, it'd be some real Zelda: Link's Awakening kinda shit,
but you'll probably ignore this post, since this is also part of the dream and you have no way to prove if that's true or false,
either way, i just want to say your real life family misses you if you'd believe me, so please,
try your hardest here if the real world really was too much to handle,
and maybe one day
you'll soon see a brighter future outside this
D R E A M
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.