[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate this board and everyone that uses it, so why can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1500229572446.jpg (53KB, 515x314px) Image search: [Google]
1500229572446.jpg
53KB, 515x314px
I fucking hate this board and everyone that uses it, so why can't I stop coming here? I wish there was a way for me to forget /qa/ so I never have to think of the retarded users here ever again.
>>
When i am here i can pretty much say I dont browse 4chan.

It is really bad but where else can you go? Certainly not where anyone here comes from...
>>
You don't hate them, you hate yourself.
Why else would you make yourself suffer?
>>
you're just among a handful of sociopaths that see people having fun on /qa/ and can't stand it
>>
>>1473920
Seething
>>
>>1473920
Literally me desu senpaitachi ne.
>>
File: 1497916036818.png (140KB, 400x550px)
1497916036818.png
140KB, 400x550px
>>1473904
>wanting to leave
your loss
7/10
>>
I'm not retarded. You are.

I have 2 degrees.
>>
>>1473936
t. Retard
>>
>>1473936
cs is the official retard degree.
See: >>>/g/
>>
>>1473947
I also have a Biology degree.
>>
>>1473904
Anon we've managed to create a space that is so particular that very few can sincerely comprehend the spirit of our posting. I can feel the powerful waves of positivity coming through this weird part of the internet, I can sense this paradoxical nostalgia for a place that does not have a material representation and I experience the strong connection /qa/ posters share with each other. Someone may believe that a few s*itposter can ruin the spirit of this board but hell, love always wins and that is the profound and spiritual truth you will learn from /qa/: you don't come here to ask board to be deleted or because you want to contest the moderators, no way, you come here because you found at least one place in this cynical and seemingly desolated yet immensely populated place that is the Internet where you actually feel something good and relaxing, detached from other boards culture and yet exactly as big as the sum of every subculture of 4chan.
>>
>>1473958
*farts in your face*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.