[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /co/ the new /a/? Threads are getting deleted for absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: deleted threads.png (413KB, 1170x892px) Image search: [Google]
deleted threads.png
413KB, 1170x892px
Is /co/ the new /a/? Threads are getting deleted for absolutely no good reason.
>>
File: Permabanned.png (80KB, 1320x234px) Image search: [Google]
Permabanned.png
80KB, 1320x234px
Nobody hates the mod's level of neglect and corruption towards /co/ more than I do, since they allow cancerous threads to exist every hour of every day and they felt the need to permaban me from reporting (but not posting) for having the nerve to suggest that role-playing is against the rules. That being said, most of the deletions in your screen cap were warranted, here's why.
The first thread was a blatant request to answer a question that could easily be answered by going to tvtropes or a similar website. Furthermore, anyone who feels compelled to ask such a question needs to read more comics, watch more cartoons, and do more lurking instead of making unnecessary threads.
The second thread was about hypothetical roles instead of actual ones, and since OP wanted others to watch movies that starred Toby Stephens, I can guarantee that the thread would have only been about 25% related to /co/.
The third thread was most likely a duplicate thread since this a similar thread was archived just a short time ago. >>>/co/94036878
The last thread was made by a ban evading spammer. Just do a little digging on Desuarchive and you'll see I'm right.
>>
>>1472020
>>1472023
>>1472026
epic
>>
Nice job deleting your posts. You've lost all credibility.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.