[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does watching more "cute" anime only make me find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: absolutely retarded baka.png (260KB, 369x358px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely retarded baka.png
260KB, 369x358px
Why does watching more "cute" anime only make me find "cute" things more and more annoying? I was entertained by it at first, now it disgusts me and it feels fake and repulsive. What happened?
>>
>>1470742
You stopped being faggot, good for you nigger
>>
The more you do something the less fun it gets this is sadly true, you're probably in anime burnout maybe only cute anime, i'd link you a good column on ANN about anime burnout and how to recover from it but i'm dumb phoneposting in bed, good night I hope you get over it and can enjoy cute things again
>>
Sounds like you were trying to force yourself to like something to fit into a community. If you don't like something you don't like something. Move on.
>>
File: 1479644980650.gif (124KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1479644980650.gif
124KB, 250x241px
Your perception of it has been tainted upon your realisation that the "cuteness" is just pandering to the same audience time and time again, why do you think people keep jumping to the next cute girl anime that pops up every season? Congrats though, you've finally kicked the habit. If you've stopped watching anime in general then just take a break.

All things considered though, cute things are still cute.
>>
>>1470754
I used to enjoy it a lot, but I've come to hate it. It's like yurifags, at first they're alright and you might even like some yuri yourself, but as time goes on they become more and more annoying to the point that you can't even fucking stand to see the implication of yuri anymore.
>>
I hate Lucky Star, I hate Kemono Friends, but what I hate even more is everyone of you.
>>
Just want to point out that there's nothing wrong with articial cuteness, you sound like you need a big break from, it if you only watch anime and can't stand some of the cute voices I suggest reading cute manga I had more doki doki moments reading manga than watching anime, I'd suggest some sfw doujins on dynasty scans but you said you're tired o yuri and that's understandable yurifans see every little interaction as yuri and that's annoying, however yuri is still good when done right
>>
>>1470769
Artificial cuteness would be fine if it didn't feel so sickeningly fake. It's like uncanny valley animated.
>>
>>1470758
that's not very cute at all
>>
>>1470757
I was going to mention this in my ebin frogpost before I erased it because I thought it wasn't relevant, that I get where you're coming from and it's part of the reason I don't browse /a/ anymore among others, watching men ERP as cute girls, using their reaction images for generic shitposts and trolling, inventing one-sided delusions on the plot or how the personalities of characters really are. After being exposed to annoying cunts too much I start to associate the subject matter with those annoyances and it takes a toll in my ability to enjoy it.

Not letting people affect the things you enjoy is harder than it sounds when you constantly expose yourself to them, so just take a break from being around other fans and go back to discuss things when you have something worth discussing. When you spend all day with the same annoying people, you'll probably get annoyed.
>>
>>1470782
I mostly enjoyed discussions about how the worlds magic, or science, or powers functioned, and what the characters could and could not do, mentally and physically. Almost all of that as been replaced by soulless RP and image dumps. And generals, holy fucking shit the generals. I still like anime, but the community really is cancerous.
>>
>>1470784
And it all goes back to the catalog, where conversations stop and people find themselves their threads they want to contribute nothing to.
>>
>>1470782
>I was going to mention this in my ebin frogpost
Do you think anyone read that post? Do you think I'm going to read this post now that you admitted you're a raidbro?
You need to make a decision if you view /qa/ as an enemy to defeat or if it's something with real people on it that want to talk about things and have fun. Fucking schizo.
>>
File: 1472957110563.png (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472957110563.png
29KB, 300x250px
>>1470796
If you feel like getting it all off your chest, I'm here if need be.
>>
>>1470796
>Xbro
You do realize this term was forced to popularity by a group of raider outsiders, right?
>>
>>1470804
I'm not playing your game in this thread. Take it to the /qa/ discussion thread if it's still up.
>>
>>1470782
This is true I've been watching anime for a long time but never used /a/ I don't enjoy letting people put opinions or memes about the characters in my mind I feel like my experience is more pure if I watch it alone.
>>1470772
What do you find cute right now? Can you enjoy a single cute image alone? I think that artificial cuteness is ok because if people don't make cute things or write cute stories then what? People like cute things , I still find pics of cats and dogs cute just not as much- that's natural cuteness.
>>
>>1470826
What I actually find cute? I don't fucking know right now, why are you playing mindgames with me man?
>>
>>1470832
This post made me feel really sad, not being able to enjoy a single cute image from /c/ sounds awful ,i'm sorry that wasn't my intention, I don't know what to say about your problem now, sleep it out I guess I sleep when i'm sad maybe you'll forget about it, i'm going to sleep too, oyasumi
>>
>>1470742
terminal case of shit taste
>>
>>1470749
Here it is, looks like your problem is about ¨cute stuff¨ but is still a good read
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2017-06-28/.118104
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.