[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so easy to make /qa/ users angry? No matter what I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1500442882150.png (835KB, 972x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500442882150.png
835KB, 972x720px
Why is it so easy to make /qa/ users angry? No matter what I post, someone gets mad at me over something in the post I made. Whether it's the filename of my image, the phrases I use, the image I use, or anything else, someone will get pissed off at me. Why can't you guys just not get triggered? It's like you're all actively looking for things to get mad at.
>>
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

>>
Take a hint and lurk more. You're not owed a positive reception.
>>
File: 1500152340960.jpg (201KB, 1225x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1500152340960.jpg
201KB, 1225x1209px
Can we cuddle OP?
>>
>>1470676
The fuck is your problem, shitter? You think you can just come in here and be a dick to OP? You're proving him right, you slut.
>>
Autism. Not even joking.
>>
File: 0.png (541KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
541KB, 853x480px
I'm gonna go take a shit
>>
File: 1480572199109.png (121KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480572199109.png
121KB, 400x400px
>>1470677
She's kawaii even when she's only wearing undergarments. (kawaii means cute)
>>
>>1470696
>she
>>
>>1470693
>>1470696
>>1470699
go back there
>>
>>1470701
I'm already here...
>>
Some people are here purely to be destructive forces out of spite. They've grown comfortable in their misery, and given the chance, they honestly wouldn't be able to communicate decently even if they tried. They refuse to change their inconsiderate behavior. We post together all the time, yet we somehow just can't have a nice time together.
These are values 4chan has taught and raised them with. It's nothing to be proud of, especially on a hidden board that doesn't even matter.
>>
File: 1472255174397.png (68KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472255174397.png
68KB, 500x375px
>>1470709
This is true, there are posters here that seem intent on ruining discussion in this place and causing divides where there shouldn't be any, it's like people haven't learned their lesson from other boards, especially that engaging these destructive forces doesn't help, if you see something you don't like it's better to just hide it for the sake of the boards community.
>>
>>1470709
I wouldn't say they're comfortable in their misery. They're just prisoners of their obsessive nature and inflated ego, with the desire to "defeat" /qa/ for some reason.
>We post together all the time, yet we somehow just can't have a nice time together.
You're talking about the discord raiders, yes? There's no reason to try and engage psychopaths. You can't reason with them. /a/ has ACK, [s4s] has that monkey guy, and /qa/ has these freaks. Do not talk to them. They are not well in the head.
>>
>>1470726
This is a RARE smart frogposter, they are hard to find so aprecciate it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.