[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now the 4chan post system is directing posts by folks with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1377671240876.jpg (83KB, 234x226px) Image search: [Google]
1377671240876.jpg
83KB, 234x226px
So now the 4chan post system is directing posts by folks with ad blockers directly to the landfill bin.

Yes?

Remedy this nonsense.
>>
What are you trying to tell us, boy?
>>
Huh? What do you mean?
>>
>>1470153
read the last line
>>
>>1470153
I use an adblocker and this hasn't happened to me. Are you sure it's not some weird setting in noscript you inadvertently enabled?
>>
>>1470184
I didn't fiddle with no script at all after putting it in and enabling ALL on 4chan

and I use u-block origin, not the joke-farce sellout adblock plus
>>
>>1470153
i.e. the only way I can post this is with internet explorer
>>
>>1470193
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
really makes one ponder
>>
>>1470227
if you are using adblock plus, you've been goofed

look up u-block origin

it is everything that ABP was at its beginning, and more

it is simply this:
if :
advertisement
then :
don't allow

no exceptions
>>
>>1470275
i already know that but i am still very confused as to why you posted this thread or what it's about
>>
>>1470287

READ THE FIRST POST

4chan tossing out thread-starter posts for folks who are using adblockers
>>
>>1470487
You're saying that if you have an ad-blocker enabled that you can't post threads?
>>
>>1470496

>did you just state what you just stated?

are you ok?
>>
>>1470487
use 4chanx
>>
the amount of stupid in this thread is lowering my higher cognitive functions and presumably has a similar effect to other readers, please kindly delete this thread
>>
>>1470732
imbecile

>>1470729

yes?
because?
>>
>>1470728
Your posts are worded so awkwardly. It's not clear from the OP that that's what you meant.
>>
>>1470735
4chanx hides ads without making you unable to post
>>
>>1470736
>Your posts are worded so awkwardly.

perhaps for sub-3digit IQ folks, perhaps

>>1470737

im seeing from google that it is discontinued for firefox, say it aint so
>>
I was gonna help you, but you're being mean. I don't like mean people and bullies. /qa/ is a board of pure love, and if you want to bully people you can leave.
>>
>>1470899
>I was gonna help you, but you're being mean.

subjective
copout
irrelevant
immaterial
infantile
etc

>/qa/ is a board of pure love,

subjective in the absolute

>and if you want to bully people you can leave.

false dilemma fallacy
>>
>>1470153
OP you may be right but you have autism.
>>
>>1471060
you think I don't know that?

yes, official diagnosis from a behavioral psychologist and everything, no joke
>>
I guess you'll have to continue using internet explorer, or try disabling extensions to see which ones are causing it if you have more than just adblock it could be something else
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.