[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will hiro ever do another q&a session? can he speak english

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1442982327020.png (261KB, 1350x964px) Image search: [Google]
1442982327020.png
261KB, 1350x964px
will hiro ever do another q&a session? can he speak english now or does he still talk like a downie?
>>
probably
>>
>>1468550
probably not
>>
1. No.
2. He already could.
>>
>>1468550
>implying he can't speak English
He was fucking with everyone
>>
>will hiro ever do another q&a session?
Maybe, but if he does he'll still dodge hard questions and shitpost the whole time
>can he speak english now
He always could; he attended a university in Utah IIRC. He did the same thing over at 2ch, and pretended to be retarded.
>>
>>1468628
>he attended a university in Utah IIRC
He was an international student at the University of Central Arkansas for a single year almost twenty years ago.

If it were that easy to become fluent in a foreign language all the weebs here would be fluent in Japanese, but not one in twenty is.
>>
>>1468642
And what? I'm supposed to believe that Hiro doing the same thing here as at 2ch was merely a coincidence? Moreover, that he spoke in broken English every time he meet up with moot yet was still able to convince him that he'd make a good admin? Fat chance.

Hiro's a con and everyone down from RapeApe to your average /pol/tard knows it. Hiro's not a jackass, go to the archives and read through some of the threads he's posted in. Invariably, he'll avoid difficult questions, respond to retarded questions, and what difficult questions he does respond to: he'll reply with "I don't understand the problem" or "report malware ads" or some other BS.
>>
>>1468658
>And what? I'm supposed to believe that Hiro doing the same thing here as at 2ch was merely a coincidence?
You can believe whatever the fuck you want about his secret business deals, but believing that he has anywhere remotely close to a native command of English is still idiotic.

>that he spoke in broken English every time he meet up with moot yet was still able to convince him that he'd make a good admin?
They have spoken through a translator before, most notably in in the 2011 moot x hiroyuki Nicovideo talk session. Being moot's super-senpai in the anonymous message board business probably also contributed to moot's suitability to serve as admin. As the competititon seems to consist of Jim Watkins and Martin Shkreli, he could have done much worse.

>he'll reply with "I don't understand the problem" or "report malware ads" or some other BS.
I was there for most of these; I'm not interested in arguing about patterns of several hundred posts in collective.
>>
>>1468664
moot's belief in hiroyuki's suitability to serve as admin*
>>
>>1468664
>believing that he has anywhere remotely close to a native command of English is still idiotic.
I don't claim that his comprehension of English is anywhere near that of a native speaker, but it's absurd to think that in all his years of knowing English - even if he's still only an intermediate speaker - that his speech patterns be so irregular and nonsensical. I acknowledge that Japanese and English have extremely different syntaxes, which can make mutually comprehensible conversations difficult, but I simply think that his reluctance to answer questions in any meaningful way is either due to apathy or some ulterior motive. He did it at 2ch, so it's not unreasonable the believe that he'd do the same here (Dodging questions and generally acting like an absolute retard to be specific).
>>
>>1468550
he posts here without his trip to infiltrate /qa/y
>>
>>1468892
I'm slow I don't follow...
>>
>>1468897
he's the one making posts about brown nosing mods
>>
>>1468550
Hiro is too busy datamining us all to care about this
>>
File: 1476548021862.png (2MB, 1402x3000px)
1476548021862.png
2MB, 1402x3000px
>>1468668
Moot was legit an idiot
>>
https://pastebin.com/8dndzFjn

Also his new book is out, and unsurprisingly its a poorly written mess that makes Hiro come off as a shady scumbag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.