[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone on this board do nothing but shitpost at each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 1496539846844.jpg (184KB, 744x430px) Image search: [Google]
1496539846844.jpg
184KB, 744x430px
Why does everyone on this board do nothing but shitpost at each other? It's not even shitposting about things and hobbys like other boards, it's just pure, unadulterated hatred and shitposting. No motive, no content, just saying that the other guy is shit. The other guy has no defining aspects, no meaningful content, but he can assure it is actually the other guy that is shit. It's the purest extract of shitposting imaginable. Is this the pinnacle of imageboards?
>>
File: 1500187304893.gif (2MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
1500187304893.gif
2MB, 480x292px
We probably look at a black woman in her life to be completely different types are you going to do with my fingers crossed the border into a research team's helicopter the faintest idea of a phone or tablet to be on much for the next few weeks and then I can still access the data so is what went wrong and the next few months back and I can still be completely uncontacted to even think of us as godly woman and you will see the data so 9th the school year is what went wrong and the next few months back and I can still be completely uncontacted tribe did to a black woman in the world
>>
File: 1499828893026.jpg (6KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1499828893026.jpg
6KB, 250x243px
>>1458669
>Why does everyone on this board do nothing but shitpost at each other?
It's what we do, and since you are outsider scum, I must inform you that you have an obligation to leave the premises immediately. To "go back there" as it were, lest I demonstrate the frightening proficiency of my shitposting skills on you.
>>
File: 1500001452292.png (342KB, 412x373px) Image search: [Google]
1500001452292.png
342KB, 412x373px
>>1458678
>implying
>>
>>1458669
this is actually /pol/'s fault. before the raid, /qa/ was an incredibly slow board and our biggest problem was falseflagging bronies. some retard linked /pol/ to /qa/ and what you see today is the aftermath of the raid.
>>
>>1458704
>some retard linked /jp/ to /qa/ and what you see today is the aftermath of the raid.
FTFY
>>
>>1458707
Seems like they're the only ones who can fix the damage though
>>
>>1458707
nope, it was /pol/ that killed /qa/ and buried it. /jp/ just sealed the last nail of the coffin.
>>
>>1458709
Your coffin. Now shh... Go to sleep.
>>
>>1458704
I know, I remember. I stayed away for a few months after the elections, what happened?
>>
>>1458711
shut up, nerd
>>
>>1458713
/pol/ raided /qa/ for days on end. I don't know why but they seemed to think that /qa/ was for Hillary or something so when Trump won, they were celebrating over their "victory". It was pretty bad for the first couple of months but the hype soon died out. They quickly got bored and most of them fucked off while others stayed to make low effort bait threads or pollute the board with the shitty meme frog because they're "ebin trolls xD". These days, almost no one pays attention to them but they start spamming frogs when they feel like they're calling into obscurity every now and then. They even bump their threads in a desperate attempt to not lose their relevance but it's a losing battle for them. These days, most people just reply to trolls with "who are you quoting?" or "suck my cock dude", as they rightfully should.
>>
>>1458717
being this serious
>>
>>1458717
You idiotic weeb. Why would /pol/ bump frog threads on /qa/ to be relevant when they're the most active and politically significant board on 4chan?
>>
>>1458721
being this new

>>1458722
dumb frogposter
>>
>>1458724
You are just a moron
>>
>>1458722
Because spending time in an echochamber eventually becomes boring so they venture out to seek out new internet enemies to fight against.
>>
I'm a phone or tablet and the next few weeks and then I can still be a phone that isn't going to do with my fingers and toes in his early years as a phone or cultivate a phone that isn't the case with the next few months ago when he nigga and then I can still access the great depression of us as godly woman and you will see the data so is what went wrong and the next few months ago when he was in his early years as well join the data so that I could get 5tt of of us as godly woman and you will see the data so is what went wrong and the next few months ago when he was in his early years as well join the data so is what went wrong and the next few months ago when he was in his early years as well join the data so
>>
>>1458725
dumb frogposter
>>
>>1458671

gabed base
>>
>>1458669
Isn't it great?
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>>1458717
Observe folks, this is how the weeb mafia operates they shit post this board to death while blaming a non existent /pol/ element as the primary trouble makers.

Replace all instances of "/pol/" with "weeb mafia" and "frogs" with "anime" in this post and you will have an accurate picture. Not even that but the weeb mafia themselves are responsible for the lower level of discourse as they are the ones making the "just suck my cock" posts too.

They are an all around destructive element on all sides of the shit posting because they will NEVER get their 2d random board and overall very mentally ill and generally unemployed and unemployable as an actual rule.
>>
>>1458721
>>1458722
>>1458976
why reply 3 times?
>>
>>1458980
delet
>>
>>1458978
because he's a dumb frogposter
>>
>>1458976
you sound butt devastated
>>
The vast majority of the /pol/ posts are instigation false flags. If you lurked the board for more than a week you would find it obvious.
>>
>>1458722
>/pol/
>politically significant

I move away from the mic to laugh
>>
File: 163902471.jpg (11KB, 412x111px) Image search: [Google]
163902471.jpg
11KB, 412x111px
>>1458978
Only one reply belongs to me you weeby nimrod. Is it so difficult to believe that other people consider you to be a cancer on this board?
>>
Indeed, how concerning.
>>
>>1458717
Actually it was because /qa/ out of nowhere started turning into the "delete /pol/" board. Almost half the threads on here were about you retards demanding /pol/ be deleted for whatever stupid reason. I blame the Redditors and Tumblr fags who found /qa/ and thought they could use it to get /pol/ deleted for good.
>>
>>1459688
the "delete /pol/" threads were made by /pol/
>>
>>1459688
It was trolls. The hoops you jump through to assume it's social media instead of a known presence such as 8gag is so bizarre. Why do you think reddit or tumblr would know of /qa/, much less go to it? It was just bored 8gag teens trying to instigate a war between boards. Everyone knew /pol/ wasn't going anywhere, but mocking /pol/ or calling its userbase of underage social media kids cancer was something it did indeed do because it was funny and cathartic. However, the blatant "delete /pol/" shit was so obnoxiously blatant in its trolling nature that only /pol/ kids bought it. Sadly there were tons of those and /qa/ got raided as a result. Many times.
It's proof that /qa/ was so successful that >>1458722 and >>1458976 (if they're different people) are here to vent their frustrations daily.
>>
>>1459725
Thank you for wording so well the truth that you see.
>>
>>1459688
Delete /pol/ was made by /pol/ spinoffs trying to create a convenient enemy they could blame for people hating /pol/.
Though people got roped into it, it was
entirely manufactured.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.