[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come you so-called /jp/ spinoffers and oldfags haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: k17571054.jpg (9KB, 277x179px) Image search: [Google]
k17571054.jpg
9KB, 277x179px
How come you so-called /jp/ spinoffers and oldfags haven't set up a NEET thread like the so-called good ol' days before the jannie patrol swept them away.
HUH
HUH
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?

answers now or I'll fill ya with lead
>>
it doesn't interest me
>>
>>1455522
A tru NEET does not use a NEET thread.>>14555
>>
>>1455522
Aren't they all NEET threads?
>jp/ spinoffers and oldfags
They are called The Weeb Mafia and they aren't that old.
>>
Everyone got a job and can no longer post in them.
>>
>>1455536
Most /jp/ spinoff users have, by this point in time, been on 4chan much longer than the average 4chan user.
>>
>>1455539
Why are you responding to the resident retard, he thinks that people from the spinoffs aren't actually from 4chan by some weird leap of logic.
>>
>>1455546
Because you are the resident retard, retard. Nobody asked you.
>>
>>1455600
butthurt
>>
>>1455546
Some of them claim to not have used 4chan for a long time now.
>>
File: 1453932511479.jpg (324KB, 1000x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1453932511479.jpg
324KB, 1000x1051px
I notice The Weeb Mafia never replies to threads that direct attention to them, only the wannabe delinquents do.

In fact, most of them aren't that active on this board. They're frying bigger fish elsewhere.
>>
>>1455607
And so fucking what? They're derivative spinoffs, they're inherently from 4chan by the fucking definition, they didn't just come to existence spontaneously, and since we're already comparing e-peens regarding 4chan seniority then they probably have everyone beat.
>>
Because they aren't from /jp/ and they aren't "oldfags".
>>
Because the imageboard cosmoverse is full of normalfags. Not even the wizard chan textboard is safe.
>>
>>1455609
good cover story you got there
>>
Im epic oldfag
>>
File: skulls bones.jpg (386KB, 974x966px) Image search: [Google]
skulls bones.jpg
386KB, 974x966px
did u kno the weeb mafia speak in code only weebs could understan
only the weebest of weebs can understan the highest level mafia code
it is truly
illuminaughty
>>
i've been here since 2001 when 4chan was in alpha and i have opinions on this weird subject
>>
File: 1488207021545.jpg (62KB, 521x593px) Image search: [Google]
1488207021545.jpg
62KB, 521x593px
>>1455522
There are no oldfag NEETs. People who used to have pissbottles now either have jobs and a social life or they killed themselves.
The only NEETs now are /r9k/neets and they are actively bullied out of the sphere because they have a different internet upbringing.
>>
>>1456018
basted retardbro
>>
>>1456018
You are massively mistaken There are many of "oldfag NEETs" that are still alive, but most of them were always failed norms as opposed to true otaku. They all have "internet friends", I don't think there is any real hikikomori anymore. Most of these oldfag NEETs were only in the truNEET threads and other outcast/recluse anonymous imageboards/textboards/BBSs etc when they for one reason or another didn't fit the description of the website. For example, some were un-virgins, others had internet friends, and so on. These communities always attracted a lot of trolls too, and it usually takes just one year for whatever excellent internet community to descend into chaos and the original users disperse.
>internet upbringing.
This is wrong and it's a serious problem for internet communities that there are people like you. Imagine it is 2020. If someone born after 2000 is a virgin, has no friends, is hated by their parents, dropped out of college, is deeply dedicated to 2D, hates 3D pigs, has no life beyond imageboards and anime, and so on, was in a website called "reclusive-chan" on a "/hiki/" board, posting with someone born in the 70s, who had plenty of sex back in college days but now stopped and tends closer to anime, goes outside very commonly, has no friends but plenty of internet friends, etc, then you would say the person from the 70s belongs more in the community than the one from 2000s, which isn't true. What I am trying to say is that age isn't a concern as far as hobbyism and fitting into most descriptions go, the only thing is that younger kids usually tend to be annoying and they are often to young to be considered wizards, and are likely to end up as norms.
>>
>>1456371
What? Not being employed, in education, or in training and/or hikkikomori has nothing to do with your ability to create internet friends. In fact, it makes sense for hikkikomoris to have internet friends as they're likely always online. If one is so disconnected from interacting with others online then wouldn't they do just that? Announcing that you never interact with anyone online in a public space such as 4chan achieves just about nothing. All you're doing is seeking attention and being a hypocrite.
>>
>>1456371
>the only thing is that younger kids usually tend to be annoying and they are often to young to be considered wizards, and are likely to end up as norms.

I agree with that. Epic teen bros are a pita in general.
>>
>>1455618
Someone who came to /b/ in the good old days to post gore and raid other websites then moved on to spacebattles or neogaf or reddit a few years down the line is still "from 4chan", and has a claim to 4chan heritage, but once you're out for five or ten years it's also safe to say that this person isn't really from 4chan anymore.

>>1456371
Most hikikomori are failed norms. They had a schoolmate or two they could call a friend, but stopped talking to them; they were able to go outside, but stopped being able to; they often suffer from tension and angst because of their condition. People who never wanted to be norms at all, who decided they would be NEET and proud, are one in a hundred even for actual hikikomori.
>>
>>1456373
>internet friends
I see, normalfags have finally taken over everything
>>
>>1456373
Tell me what reason he would have to actively avoid having internet friends?
All I see from your post is that you're frustrated that someone claims to be more of a loser than you, which is the only thing you have going for yourself.
>>
>>1456390
If you use any pseudonymous internet discussion boards - which is basically everywhere that isn't 4chan, its spinoffs, and a couple of holdout textboards - you will find users who you agree with and enjoy discussing with. These people are your friends.

The only way to not have any internet friends is if only people you talk to, ever, are on 4chan. This is not standard, even for people who haven't seen the sky in months. If nothing else, consider that some people grew up before 4chan existed or was popular.
>>
ok
>>
NEET blogs attract the wrong crowd. I don't want to see /r9k/ teens and other kids roleplaying as losers.
I've been a hiki for 14 years and I have no interest in talking about it. It's boring. I'm here to talk about other stuff which is not boring.
>>
>>1456407
You're just doing it now tho
>>
>>1456411
Yeah, were you entertained by it?
>>
>>1456414
37.5%
>>
>>1456373
>What? Not being employed, in education, or in training and/or hikkikomori has nothing to do with your ability to create internet friends.
It does. People who are NEET and/or hiki are more likely to be recluses, and having internet friends implies you are at least somehow interested in some kind of social activity. It is even more off a giveaway that someone is a normalfag to have an internet friend. Real life connections are often times important if you want to get to a certain point. For example, getting a job. It's not so easy to avoid. On the internet at any point you can just tell that person to fuck off and block him from your steam, skype, email, whatever. You are just another social butterfly if you have any kind of internet friends.
>In fact, it makes sense for hikkikomoris to have internet friends as they're likely always online.
No it doesn't. It's obvious that hiki are more reclusive than normalfags thus less tendency to partake in these kids of faggotry such as Steam friends and shit. You are saying that just because I order pizza from the same place all the time I will likely end up as being friends with the delivery guy. I think you're just creating excuses as to why you have an internet friend and still want to call yourself an off the grid recluse.
>If one is so disconnected from interacting with others online then wouldn't they do just that?
Not when there is anonymous places like 4chan where you can discuss topics freely. There is (or at least there shouldn't be) any personal focus. The most I can do is call you names but you shouldn't take that seriously for logical reasons. Whatever anonymous textboard/imageboard/BBS which's subject is a hobby anything from manga to collecting soviet union postal stamps will always be a good place for discussion because it never devolves into feels faggotry. Anyone can post there regardless if you are Arnold Schwarzenegger or a mad man in a mental ward of a hospital.
Will cont.
>>
Everyone opinion is the same as long as you are truly invested in the hobby and come there to talk about hobby. Any forum that I ever lurked that has name fields always ends up as a social circle.
>All you're doing is seeking attention and being a hypocrite.
I fail to see how.
>>1456375
>Most hikikomori are failed norms
A common mistake for beginners... You must believe someone who goes outside every once in a week to shop groceries is a hikikomori. Someone who goes outside their room to shit in the house's bathroom, or go out of the room for a shower, is a hikikomori. A hikikomori is someone who hasn't left his room (I mean room, not house, apartment, whatever), for at least 6 consecutive months with no breaks. Every hikikomori community I see is full of people who go out every other weekend dragged by their parents or go out even every day to shop for food and still consider themselves hikikomori. If you exclude those people from being hikikomori the "people who never wanted to be norms at all" drops from 1/100 to 1/5, and I would say at least 3 of these 5 are usually from Japan. But with that being said I agree with you. I must add it is impossible to find a site with people who never wanted to be norms. And there will never be one. I think the reason why is being a moderator requires norm skills in the first case, and norms are fine with sharing a place with other norms. For example, imagine you were the director of a website, and your userbase was split, half half, arguing vociferously between banning people who have lewd dakimakuras, and people who fap to lewd dakimakuras, What decision do you do? FOr a normalfag it might seem like a stupid topic and he won't know what to do, so he will take the side that is "least weird" after being pressed to decide something or even worse, something that simply appeals to his taste. These decisions+the argument itself ultimately destroys and destroyed every outcast communities.
>>
>>1456505
I meant to reply to >>1456377
>>
>>1456505
>A hikikomori is someone who hasn't left his room (I mean room, not house, apartment, whatever), for at least 6 consecutive months with no breaks
That's absurd and something I've never heard. The floor-shitting thing wasn't serious, you know...
>>
File: 2017-03-05-18-45-35-317.jpg (93KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-05-18-45-35-317.jpg
93KB, 600x800px
>>1456011
>i've been here since 2001
>>
upup
>>
I grew up and got a job.... My NEET spirit lives on, it's just inappropriate to demand my daily allotment of 1 (one) NEET thread per day as i am no longer a NEET
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.