[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is the inherent problem with the alt-right. They are pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 1500020873606.png (29KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500020873606.png
29KB, 1000x800px
Here is the inherent problem with the alt-right.

They are pretty much alt-globalization. They don't care about fixing our countries and setting them back on the right track, they don't care about PREVENTING this shit from happening again. They just want to save a monolithic 'West', failing to realise each country has different issues stemming from different causes and effects. They attack muslims not for terrorism, not for the illegal immigration, but because 'muh islam doesn't fit into the CURRENT YEAR'. They are literally attacking muslims for keeping their rightful traditions. They don't care about faggotry and degeneracy, EVERYONE is welcome into the alt-right! From the fag Milo to the libertardians who, once again, don't really give a shit about culture or anything like that. They want muh markets and nothing else, again failing to realize their God Reagan is the one that fucked things up with his deregulation and allowing companies to bring in whoever, even granting them amnesty.

And then there's the LARPing NatSocs. I'm not going to point out inherent flaws in their ideology nor debate it, because that's been done many, many times. But the point on them is they go on the direct other extreme. They ignore the fact that their ideology is so demonized at this point, that trying to present anything as NatSoc isn't going to come off well in actually succeeding. But when they try a watered down version they go for the above which is instead of keeping the cultural aspects, they water them down and essentially become 'National Capitalists' which is an oxymoron. Every instance of a completely free and unregulated market has led to the distillation of the purity of nations and cultures.
>>
So who do you work for?
>>
Are you lost?
>>
>>>/pol/133583961

imagine getting ZERO replies to a thread in /pol/
i didn't know it was even possible
>>
>>1455235
he didn't even attempt a last minute bump, what a fool
>>
File: 1500.png (274KB, 498x589px) Image search: [Google]
1500.png
274KB, 498x589px
>>1455224
>>
File: loli-thread.png (399KB, 972x1035px) Image search: [Google]
loli-thread.png
399KB, 972x1035px
>>
>>1455224
>me second from the left and on the right
>>
it's based in race and race matters
>>
File: loli-thread2.png (348KB, 957x933px) Image search: [Google]
loli-thread2.png
348KB, 957x933px
>>
>>1455235
Everyone knows that /pol/kiddies don't read walls of text unless there is a "cuck" every three words. That or either a twitter screencap or a cancerous frog in the OP.
>>
>>
>>
>>
I haven't been to /qa/ in about a year

When did it become /loli/
>>
3 days ago iirc
>>
How incredibly convenient
>>
It's just an experiment and I don't know how long it'll last, but I don't mind if it stays. OP and his 1-2 buddies (he might even be alone) are fun to play with because they consider themselves trolls, yet spend their entire /qa/ experience getting offended and ignored.
>>
>>1455235
>when /pol/ is actually better than /qa/ on ignoring shitposting
>>
>>1455919
I'm attracted to adult women.
>>
>still being such a normalfag you think politics are important
Countries are just massive, retarded clubs. Let them all burn.
>>
>>1456654
D A M A G E C O N T R O L
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.