[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone on the jpsphere once told me, "I feel bad for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1499964356296.png (725KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499964356296.png
725KB, 1000x1000px
Someone on the jpsphere once told me, "I feel bad for the person you have a crush on"and it really hurt. How do I stop being a narcissistic, toxic, miserable and stupid human being? I don't want to be a bad boyfriend and a boring irritating person to be around. How do I shed all the terrible things about myself and become a good person
>>
Talk to people and listen to them without saying anything about yourself.
>>
faggot alert
>>
I think you're looking at this the wrong way t b h. Being "boring and irritating" are traits of failing to respect context. Being a "good person" is a trait of successfully respecting context.

I feel your wording says you got it already actually but you have to consider someone else first, and from that create content which respects them. When you say "shed all the terrible things about myself" it's exactly that, though at least only when introduced to someone else. Basically stop imposing yourself, and instead work to affirm the extent of those you care about, which is all "good" action is.

It's the difference between (in the context of being good for someone) defaulting to picking someone up and carrying them safely, vs. defaulting to whatever action you've selfishly decided feels best to yourself. Being a "good person" to another should be a selfless "you first" thing, so ever doing anything without first ensuring it respects whomever you care for means you've failed. You have to "shed" that selfishness, as you say.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>1453449
I don't know how to be myself
>>
>>1453563
Yourself doesn't matter. Be who you must for those you love.
>>
>>1453567
I don't know what I must be
>>
>>1453570
Ok well I'm sure you're avin a giggle at not reading a word of my original post, but my message was a person provides context. Respect the person. Do for the person. Being a bastard to someone isn't doing for the person, it's doing for yourself, which is why it fails and may hurt them. But you're on your own after this
>>
File: 1938.jpg (14KB, 196x266px) Image search: [Google]
1938.jpg
14KB, 196x266px
>>1453570
Become who you are.
>>
>>1453434
>>
>>1453434
>>
>>1453434
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.