[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in God, /qa/? I'd also like to know why you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: kissu.png (121KB, 1051x502px) Image search: [Google]
kissu.png
121KB, 1051x502px
Do you believe in God, /qa/? I'd also like to know why you think the way you do.
>>
Define God first.
>>
What's a god?
>>
>>1452754
The omnipotent old guy in the sky, who is the most important figure in monotheistic religions.
>>
I had a bad relationship with my religious father like most of /qa/ so I pretend not to believe in god to get back at him in some small way. I feel like most of /qatheists/ are the same?
>>
>>1452765
Then no, there is no reason to believe such a thing exists.
>>
not really, i don't like to think about higher judgement from supreme beings because the more you worry about it, the more you realize how insignificant you are to them and how you could fuck up your future with the smallest actions, so its better just to ignore it and just live your life your way and enjoy it, whatever happens to you in the afterlife, just know you're not the first to experience whatever it is
>>
>>1452771
*gives you a quick tugjob*
>>
No, I don't believe in anything or understand why anyone even does, religion and myself aren't compatible.
>>
God is Love. Literally.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 994x1417px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 994x1417px
The face of atheism...
>>
>>1452753
I do. I don't need to explain myself.
>>
>>1452753
I'd like to think I do but I am a lapsed catholic by now.
>>
>>1452833
wtf I love atheists now?
>>
>>1452838
Sakuya is basically a neckbeard in the body of a cute anime girl.
>>
>>1452753
I'm a Last Thursdayist.
I believe the entire universe in its current form simply came into being last thursday.
>>
No.
I do believe in higher beings though.
>>
>>1452945
Such as...?
>>
>>1453212
2hus
>>
>>1453216
Thanks for believing in Mima. I'm sure she's happy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.