[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come the amount of gayposting has enormously increased on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1490974149095.png (273KB, 517x582px) Image search: [Google]
1490974149095.png
273KB, 517x582px
How come the amount of gayposting has enormously increased on 4chan the past year, /qa/?
>>
People getting more open about gender fluidity probably.
The trap/futa question makes it pretty apparent that not everything is black and white.
>>
>>1452311
Nobody cares about that shit. It's just funny
>>
From what I understand it stems from legitimate insecurities as they often hide behind that meme irony that's every where.
>>
>>1452311
>>1452317
jesus christ is this really how the social-media-generation thinks about shit all the time?

You realize you're starting with the assumption that people are completely serious, right? Even irony has a tinge of seriousness to it.
You're giving the maturity level of 4chan users way too much credit.
>>
>>1452320
>is this really how the social-media-generation thinks about shit all the time?
Nice assumption.

>You realize you're starting with the assumption that people are completely serious, right?
The 'irony' is that you started your post with an assumption of who I was as well.
>>
there's nothing wrong with liking penis, my dudes
>>
>>1452308
If anything it has only returned to a level normal for imageboards. It's been proven they turn god fearing boys into stocking-clad traps at high dosages.
>>
>>1452321
Retard, I'm not insulting you for just the mere fact that you made an assumption. I insulted you for thinking people are always serious on the internet.
Nice try though faggot.
>>
>>1452308
The trap thing is a meme. It's a joke.
It's like the NEET thing. Or the GAR thing.

They're all jokes.

I do think it's funny that people actually go through with it all though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.