[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One thing I've noticed which sets me apart from spergs is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1478435546050.jpg (22KB, 401x401px)
1478435546050.jpg
22KB, 401x401px
One thing I've noticed which sets me apart from spergs is that they have no shame. They have poor self-perception and pass for embarrassing situations as a result while I'm the exact opposite of this. I'm very self-conscious, insecure and anxious to the point I think there's always someone judging me no matter what I do. This leads to social isolation obviously, but I couldn't be more different from a sperg like Chris-Chan for example, who has no idea of how ridiculous and embarrassing he is.
>>
Maybe you were conditioned to behave like that?
>>
same
>>
you don't have enough shame to keep yourself from /r9k/ blogposting
>>
File: IMG_20161119_172214.jpg (98KB, 768x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161119_172214.jpg
98KB, 768x540px
The dorknorms are better than us. They have friends and significant others, we are totally alone. They have experiences and relationships and fun. They are a level above us. We are at the bottom.
>>
I know that feel bro. Is there a name for this condition where you're hyper self aware?
>>
>>1450273
You might even have social anxiety if you find that on top of that you actually wouldn't care about people thinking you're a sperg but still end up acting introverted anyway.

If you actually care then you might possibly be a normalfag
>>
Sounds too familiar. Yea, it's social anxiety, and I can hardly blame anyone for having it.
>>
Social anxiety is what happens when you come to this plane of existence from a higher one and you are affected by the lower frequencies of the demons that rose up from a lower plane for good behavior. Everyone with a "psychological disorder" can be considered closer to a fallen angel than those who are not. And in some cases, they are indeed fallen angels. Or, even higher beings. These beings are generally only to come to lower planes when performing a particular mission. Of this tier there are lower tiers who are assigned missions, there are higher tiers, recognized but still fringe, and there are shadow cells, vigilantes, and chaos agents with power that results in an end game of beauty no matter how tangential things may appear to become. But, since these higher beings are self-driven, they may decide to destroy this entire plane of existence instead of carrying out their original intended mission.
>>
Kek I have that. But it's so horrible that I'm basically a schizoid where I shun all social contact. Still sucks feeling like I'm constantly creeping people out everywhere I go though.
>>
>>1451550
This sounds about right.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.