[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here fall for the pharmaceutical Jew? I just got prescribed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 1499826920472.jpg (155KB, 850x984px) Image search: [Google]
1499826920472.jpg
155KB, 850x984px
Anyone here fall for the pharmaceutical Jew? I just got prescribed effexor but I'm afraid to take it. Will it mind control me into being a normie so I can have friends and a gf and function normally in the normsphere or will I just be MKULTRA'd into a mindless zombie and have even more problems?
>>
>>1450213
The healing begins the moment you stop making threads on this board.
>>
>>1450216
I was like this before the board existed...
>>
File: me.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>1450213
>Will it mind control me into being a normie so I can have friends and a gf and function normally in the normsphere
Absolutely not. SSRIs are a fucking meme. Do not fall for it. They're only useful for normal people with """depression""". If your brain is already fucked they'll just push you down to the bottom until all you can think about is suicide.
You can however feel free to fall for the stimulants + benzos meme. Stimulants will let you focus on your goals and benzos will take off the anxiety.
>>
>>1450394
My doc doesn't want to give me simulants until I start an SSRI for anxiety
>>
>>1450419
Tell him you've already been redpilled on them. Show him this thread if he doesn't believe you.
>>
>>1450394
Why are they a meme? Have you taken them before?
>>
>>1450427
6 years
>>
>>1450459
Why did you stop? What did they do to you?
>>
I was forced to be on medication from the age of 8-14 (ritalin, then wellbutrin, then adderal, then prozac) so in my opinion you should stay as far away from psychiatric meds as you possibly can
>>
>>1450535
What are you like now
>>
File: 1496465688540.jpg (59KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496465688540.jpg
59KB, 848x480px
>>1450542
He posts on /qa/.
>>
>>1450213
Why would you take medical advice from 4chan?
>>
>>1450543
So he's fucked up then? Maybe he'd be better if he went back on them?
>>
>>1450544
People here are more likely to have first hand experience with the drug unlike doctors who have never taken them.
>>
>>1450548
fuck off.
>>
>>1450551
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>1450545
Have you ever been on any kind of psychiatric medication?
>>
>>1450558
I've been on tons. Amphetamines, ssris,etc when I was a kid up to around age 16. I think I'm worse now though.
>>
>>1450555
You honestly think a website known for being as dishonest as possible isn't going to try to fuck over someone's life?

How pathetic are you?
>>
>>1450565
So you're lying right now?
>>
>>1450426
Doctor: You must take SSRIs

Anon: But I've been redpilled

Doctor: Where?

*shows /qa/ thread*
*doctors prescribes unlimited amounts of everything*
*anon gets laurea ad honorem and becomes doctor*
>>
>>1450567
Your terrible attempt at lying shows that everything you've been saying is probably just to screw with someone's head.
>>
>>1450570
... What?
>>1450568
I think I'm just going to take the effexor
>>
>>1450535
I agree to an extent. Psychiatrics drugs are a good way of putting your brain on the right path to feel better. However in order to do so you mist also do some good therapy. The two cures, psychological and pharmaceutical, go hand in hand.
>>
>>1450564
I found that the ritalin/adderal had negative consequences in my daily life such as drastically fucked up appetite and inability to sleep at night. The anti-depressants put me in a state of being where I stopped caring about what happened to myself anymore. I was basically zombified. I'd rather be off meds and deal with whatever problems I'm encountering than on meds and unaware of large portions of reality.
>>
>>1450575
How are you doing with yourself and life now?
>>
Guys, I'm starting to get a vision....
>>
>>1450577
I'm relatively fine. I just don't think everything needs to be classified as a mental disorder. You can be sad for long periods of time for legitimate reasons, not because you have depression. You can be distracted an uninterested in something for legitimate reasons, not because you have ADHD. I just think medication is the easy solution in situations like mine. My parents saw a kid that wouldn't shut the fuck up and sit still at school so instead of dealing with the root of the problem and finding out why I was acting the way I was they just put me on meds and let them do the job for a while.
>>
>>1450594
I feel like our brains are permanently alerted because of the drugs we were put on as kids that fucked with our brain development. Since I'm already fucked up I may as well take them again, maybe my brain can't function normally without them. I just think I'm so bad now that drugs might improve me even if it's just a bit. But I suppose it can always get worse.
>>
Anyone taken welbutrin? I can take that instead I think.
>>
Guys help
>>
just like, shit on the floor and you'll feel better, my man
>>
>>1450741
fuck off mentally ill sicko
>>
>>1450744
Wtf????
>>
>>1450213
Don't do it.
>>
>>1451485
I recently realized I associated the effects the drugs I was put on as a child had on my consciousness with religious, magical thinking. You don't know how sick and meaningless it makes me feel now. I'm worthless and nothing matters, these drugs are a step up from where I am now
>>
File: 0A0.jpg (72KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
0A0.jpg
72KB, 750x740px
Don't let those kikes control you man. They want to drug you because they're afraid of you
>>
>>1451719
ha.
ha ha.
Those drugs, the one in particular mentioned in the OP, just made me a faggot.
I was prettier than almost all the girls in high school though, so.
I guess it wasn't all that bad. Graduated high school with no friends. They all left me when I became too cute to handle.
But you know, if I had been a flat-chested female, which to many I was mistaken for, initially, I would have had a relatively normal life maybe.
Because that's what many females are at that age. Faggots with vaginas.
Then I had nothing to do but self-destruct. Ended up in jail. Couldn't take my meds for a few days.
Hey, look at that. I felt like a human being again. Myself. I had forgotten such a feeling. I thought the drug was helping. Turns out, it was killing me.
If you want to fuck around with these things, by all means fuck yourself up. But don't do Effexor. Try something new. They have this pill called Trintellix. It works, and it makes me a faggot, but without the paranoia from the norepinephrine reuptake action being absent that is in that Effexor garbage.
Also, it stops working and then you get withdrawls from not taking it. So, what's the point? There isn't one if you don't straighten up your life by eating well, exercising, and seeing a therapist that is on the up and up of helping people. Think meditation and energy. You have to break away from your rational mind to get your mind to heal your body.
>>
>>1451756
So do you take trintallex or did you fix your self with therapy?
>>
>>1451756
Btw did you get really bad withdrawal? The main reason I haven't taken them is because I'm worried about the withdrawal
>>
Psychiatric drugs are a rabbit hole you do not want to go down. You'll end up finding out the hard way there's no way out. Mark my words.
>>
>>1452463
>>1452463
So are you still on them if there is no way out
>>
>>1452471
I'm an involuntary subject to psych drugging, yes. I have to take it or they threaten me with injection and restraints. Not being dramatic, that's the truth.
>>
>>1450565
Plebbitors are known for dishonesty.
>>
>>1452486
What specific drugs
>>
>>1450544
Psychiatry is a pseudoscience.

Psychiatrists are quacks.

100 years from now we will be laughing at them as the primitive pseudoscience it is.

They fabricate disease and vote them into existence, ADD didn't even exist until 1980 when it was voted into existence. Psychiatric illnesses weren't discovered, they were fabricated. There is no physical test to prove if someone has a mental illness, and the drugs they prescribe are not proven to cure any neurological disease.

You are literally better taking advice from 4chan if the advice is to not take mind-altering harmful physically-addictive drugs.
>>
>>1452687
Phychiatry is literally medicine.
You got your memes mixed up, psychology is the pseudoscience.
>>
>>1452687
The worst part isn't the pysch industry itself, it's the bluepilled people who swallow all their bullshit without question. In my experience.
>>
>>1452694
Don't use meme terms like "bluepill" when you're trying to have a serious discussion.
>>
>>1452707
It was simple way of imparting the general idea that is common parlance here. Sorry if it doesn't meet your DSM criteria, doc.
>>
>>1452716
Wrong.
>>
>>1452716
>that's common parlance here

It isn't.
>>
>>1452707
Using bluepill and redpill is fine, tryhard.
>>
>>1452728
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1452729
This on the other hand is what not to say in a discussion about psychiatry if you mean to be taken seriously.
>>
>>1452736
Epic redpill my bro, effexor is the tight shiznit u should def shove doze pillz down ya thra0t lol xD
>>
>>1452745
sigh
>>
File: s-l1600 (4).jpg (106KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (4).jpg
106KB, 640x640px
>>1452745
You like Huey Lewis and the News?
>>
>>1450394
effexor isn't an SSRI
>>
>>1452782
It's like double the fucked up edness of an ssri
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.