[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vg spam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: DONT PANIC.png (93KB, 240x350px) Image search: [Google]
DONT PANIC.png
93KB, 240x350px
/vg/ has been spambotted to death, send help.
>>
this is the first spam attack I've seen since Captcha was implemented, what the fuck
>>
File: instructions.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
>>1446358
Help to which side?
>>
Die, generalfag.
>>
>>1446358
Looks like it's been fixed, how long has it been going on?

It doesn't look as bad a the /vp/ attack last week.
>>
>>1446365
You haven't been paying attention, /vp/ gets flooded every day by some furry, and /qa/ regularly floods itself to remove garbage since there is no constructive moderation. Pluse somebody spams up the Daily Japanese Thread on /int/ and there are commercial advertisers spamming affiliate link crap on /b/ and /pol/. Also "captcha" is known to be garbage at stopping spam at this point. It only still exists on Google's part to datamine and on Hiroyuki's part to sell passes.
>>
>>1446383
isn't this mostly the fault of captcha v1
>>
I haven't been on /gsg/ in almost a week but I hope it was affected by this. With any luck it'll make the general unusable to most posters.
>>
>>1446386
Why would you want that? It is the only general worth browsing to me
>>
>>1446387
Needs less "t. steamcordplaza" and use "my mod not HPM's" posting. It's a decent place minus all the shit.
>>
>>1446387
>>1446388
I should also mention that I was only looking for HPM or AFPG posts for updates when I last went there and am not up to date on the current boogeyman/shitposting group that is plaguing the place.
>>
>>1446365
Guild Wars 2 generals on /vg/ gets spammed every day and has been for quite a while now though.

>>1446381
It started and ended with a flash.
>>
>>1446385
v2 can be botted (by me) at a lower rate. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody figured out a way to do it quicker. Or if they had a botnet they could just do it quicker by distributing the work over many machines.
>>
And it looks like the spammer went after /v/. Is /u/ next?
>>
>>1446394
>Guild Wars 2 generals on /vg/ gets spammed every day
I bet it's the same fucker that was doing that. He was testing the waters.
>>
>>1446406
They better not get /vr/.
>>
>>1446423
>>1446423
>>1446423
>>1446423
>>
If Hiroyuki responds to this by making thread creation pass only, are you all going to have the balls to exodus or are you going to stick around in your generals?
>>
>>1446481
He should just make anonymous logins like on Ylilauta
>>
>>1446483
He should make it so threads have a minimum time to live from the last reply regardless of if they're pushed off page 10, but that wouldn't make as much money.
>>
>>1446481
I guess I stick around until it dies because I don't think anyone in the 3 generals I go to has a poster with a pass, at least a poster that shows it off.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.