[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when 4chan's moderator team wasn't total shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: My face when.jpg (130KB, 773x579px) Image search: [Google]
My face when.jpg
130KB, 773x579px
Remember when 4chan's moderator team wasn't total shit. And when certain meme or shitposting got so out of control they ban filtered it or just went out of their way to ban any poster who used the image?

Pepperidge Farm remembers. And if we still kept that policy we wouldn't see zombified memes like pepe and wojack sucking up all the oxygen of actual OC and this place might be less shitty. And to anyone who thinks it's impossible for the mods to police it all. They managed to successfully wage war against GamerGate and drive them from 4chan after the community was entrenched here. No excuses.
>>
>>1444928
>Complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.
>>
>>1444931
This isn't complaining, this is reminiscing when we were good here.
>>
>>1444928
>Pepperidge Farm remembers.
stopped reading there

fuck off infinity /pol/cuck
>>
I love Pepperidge Farm's milano cookies
>>
File: 1411511656086.jpg (217KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
1411511656086.jpg
217KB, 960x635px
>>1444928
Go back to your hole you interloping faggot. Wipe Jim's cock off your face while you're at it.
>>
>>1444936
You're complaining about the moderation team as early as sentence one, retard. I hope the pockets lock you up and throw away the key.
>>
>>1444974
That's just you creating a strawman and now doing back seat modding demanding I get banned for your strawman.

Doesn't work like that.
>>
Yeah, when 4chan had 10%of the population and the same amount of mods. The current mods don't want to share their power with anyone else.
And pepe/wojak is popular amount idiots because it takes less than 5 minutes and zero creativity to create shitty "OC". Most boards are past those guys anyway barring the really shitty ones.
>>
>>1444931
>>1444944
>>1444971
>>1444974
t. modcucks
>>
>Remember when 4chan's moderator team wasn't total shit
they've always been total shit since day 1.

>gamergate was driven off 4chan
lel
>>
>>1444928
>that OP
>2009
Either that's fake or it's like witnessing Lucifer's fall. That kind of thread was the bottom 5% that most people hated, now it's 90%. And even dumbed down. But in 2009 literally everything got ruined, not just 4chan, because hope and change ??? Profit
>>
>>1445126
But the millennials will get their rude awakening. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
>>
>>1445126
You must not have been around then, American vs Euro was a thing even both flags were introduced and >mfw got to the point it was spam filtered.

It was this sort of banter that moot loved and why he never allowed the mods to kill /sp/, but attempt to control it. Which ended very badly for anyone who tried.
>>
>Remember when 4chan's moderator team wasn't total shit.

I'd need to boost my geriatric medications for that. By late 2009 it was already a joke.
>>
>>1445130
twice the pride double the fall (reddit joke)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.