[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had a large amount of money like 1 million USD and made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1232051980714.jpg (172KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1232051980714.jpg
172KB, 1024x683px
If you had a large amount of money like 1 million USD and made income off having it invested in stocks, or decent income, even say $50,000 a year in the US (more than 70% of US workers), you would have girlfriend.

Doesn't matter how ugly you are, doesn't matter what your personality is like, you would easily have a girlfriend.

>"But she's a gold digger/whore"

All women in straight relationships are literal whores. Even Chad with 10/10 looks needs to be making money, or have the promise of making money (i.e. in college), or else he wouldn't have a girlfriend either.

This entire society is based off money, and sex is no different.

Either accept this, and start trying to make money, or accept that you will never have a girlfriend/wife, and you will die alone with no children or family.
>>
What if I don't want a girlfriend?
>>
>>1444773
You do, you're just coping with how horrible post-modern capitalist society and the women who live in it are.
>>
there are poor married couples and deadbeat husbands

checkmate
>>
>>1444780
1000% guarantee you that the husband wasn't a NEET when they got married.

1000% guarantee that he was making money at the time, and I bet his wife is now very close to divorcing, and being rewarded by the divorce courts with custody of his kids, and more money from him, even though it's like pulling blood from a stone.
>>
vvho dat girl
>>
>>1444803
Shes cosplaying the iichan ru mascot, ancient meme
>>
I make 50k and I'm a permavirg. You're dumb.
>>
I'm not a virgin but I've only had sex a dozen times in my life, I'm 32 now and the last time I've managed to get lucky enough to have sex was new year's of 2011, after a long period of rumination coupled with a lower sex drive that comes with age I've come to the conclusion that sex is a disgusting bodily function.
>>
>>1444842
vvho she be
reverse search gives me snowrunes pages, cant read em
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.