[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do many losers, virgins, depressives, etc., act as if there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: ayachii.jpg (66KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
ayachii.jpg
66KB, 894x894px
Why do many losers, virgins, depressives, etc., act as if there was a correlation between internet quality and being a loser? They always talk about how back in the "good ol' days" the internet had no normalfags and everything was better. Was it really better, or did it just happen that the internet back then had none of the people that remind them they are pathetic, thus making them uncomfortable? It's sad seeing how these losers get so angry at the mere idea happy and fulfilled people share their hobbies, to the point they want to be surrounded by nobody but losers like them. They see the world in a complete backwards way, everything that is bad is good. Having Facebook, an iPhone, having friends, sex, that's all undesirable. It's really sad.
>>
>>1444167
Are you a loser?
>>
didn't read lol
>>
>>1444167
It's just standard bogeyman blaming. NEETs and losers are actually worse posters on average than the people they complain about.
>>
File: me.jpg (80KB, 541x720px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
80KB, 541x720px
I think being norm is a good thing but I don't want to spend time with norms for the reason you pointed out.
Not that there's anything I can do about it, well, other than "that".
>>
Also, there are probably more NEETs and losers on the Internet now, with cheap access through phones.
>>
>>1444171 said, Facebook is a terrible website that has been a really negative influence in the way people interact with each other. Friends and sex are desirable things, though. Phones are mostly good but have some drawbacks when people try to post with them.
>>
File: 1493615975521.jpg (88KB, 784x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493615975521.jpg
88KB, 784x1000px
a loser is a spook

winning is for game

the Gods are gambling
>>
>>1444167
Only betas seem to agree with you.
>>
>>1444167
People who are alike usually get along much better.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.