[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the reason the mods don't moderate here and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1498963795409.png (83KB, 965x575px) Image search: [Google]
1498963795409.png
83KB, 965x575px
Reminder that the reason the mods don't moderate here and let it become a shitposting board is because they hate being scrutinized and/or exposed for not understanding the rules.

All the shitposting covers for them.
>>
What are you going to do about it?
>>
it wasn't moderated when half the board was /q/ shit either
>>
File: wyEgOlHu.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wyEgOlHu.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
Why are you posting this?
>>
it's because of the secret weeb mafia
>>
>>1441925
Duh. Every non-newfag remembers the exact moment 4chan changed the site layout and added an FAQ the mods became a sort of shadow government... literally a shadow government on Random. I've only seen one (USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST) in the last year or two. For evidence of this shift, see the mod's posts on the sister weight test copypasta, or any of moot's posts, music on ocassions, stickies, so on, active boards take hours before a mod looks at them now. And blatantly forced memes are looked on as 'culture' now, literally just a white face and a green face.

The #4chan thing is also full of idiots and will prove everything I'm saying as well.
>>
Why did you black out your username, telnoa90?
>>
Ya, we all know. Mods have their own interests in mind.
Anything else you want to bring up?
>>
funny how the site staff avoid the board originally meant for site feedback
>>
File: npa.jpg (29KB, 442x448px) Image search: [Google]
npa.jpg
29KB, 442x448px
>>1441942
>literally just a white face and a green face.
>>
File: 1362490270511.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1362490270511.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>1441947
>the board originally meant for site feedback
/q/ was deleted nearly four years ago
>>
>>1441947
I wouldn't really consider the feedback page to be a board.
>>
>>1441951
He's talking about /qa/ you numbskull
>>
>>1441953
I know, I was feigning ignorance to subtly point out that /qa/ was not made for site feedback, much like >>1441950 did.
>>
>>1441948
Yes, that's like posting >middle east then and now. Degenerates need to leech off something good, they can't make up their own evil. And even that picture is quite different and superior, the letter remains but the spirit is gone.
>>
Why did you black out your name but miss the tag?
>>
>>1441982
I don't disagree with you. I actually thought of him before I realized you meant P*pe when you said ``green face''.
>>
>>1441925
>they hate being scrutinized and/or exposed for not understanding the rules.

ding ding ding, this has been known for a while
>>
>>1441943
>>1441991
The tag is referring to a different person dinguses
>>
>>1443006
It's referring to whoever took the screenshot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.