[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are birthdays a day to celebrate the fact you've lasted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: kKQMiG9uy.jpg (33KB, 251x245px) Image search: [Google]
kKQMiG9uy.jpg
33KB, 251x245px
Are birthdays a day to celebrate the fact you've lasted as long as you have or are they a day to mourn the fact you're closer than ever to dying?
>>
>>1441581
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>1441581
You're celebrating that you've survived another long year.
>>
why does /qa/ hate blogging but the rest of /jp/verse is literally just glorified blogging?
not OP btw(check IP)
>>
>>1441588
Blogging isn't really welcome on /jp/. Actually it's as cancerous as frogposting and normalfags. What you call blogging is actually a strong irony. There used to be losers who believed the blogging was serious but they already left long ago.
>>
>>1441606
It was all a game
Yeah they all left
haha
>>
>>1441581
>mourn

how are birthdays "mourning?" do you even know what "mourning" is? do you say "i'm going to mourn my friend buying his first car?"
>>
>>1441692
You can mourn over the loss of something other than lives, retard.
>>
>>1441701
Only figuratively. You can use ‘lament’ instead if you want to be literal.
>>
>>1441581
birthdays are meaningless, they're just celebrated annually, quantifiable time it takes for the earth to travel around the sun in one cycle, therefore just the representation of your position in relation to the the cycle around the sun
in other news, you don't need an annual celebration to represent you're closer to your death bed, its the progression of time and the mortality of life, every moment you're alive, you're closer to death and further from birth
>>
File: 1446155208533.png (161KB, 265x281px)
1446155208533.png
161KB, 265x281px
>>1441722
I apologize in advance.
>>
>>1441701
look at the fucking context of a birthday

look at the fucking context of a funeral

you call them both "mourning?" you observe the hapoenings of a birthday and call sincere smiles "mourning?" why are you so angry at your not getting this that you call the one pointing your your retardation retarded
>>
>>1441734
You assume all birthdays have smiles or that there's anyone other than you to celebrate them at all. Regardless, a year of your life is in the rear view and like a life that's passed already, is a year you won't get back. It's not my fault that your autistic self doesn't understand the dictionary definition of mourning.
>>
>>1441727
its okay, i would have thought the same thing
>>
>>1441606
It isn't welcomed because it's fucking banned.
>>
frogplog
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.