[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make a vegventures thread for ridicule purposes but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: vegventures1.jpg (94KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
vegventures1.jpg
94KB, 500x390px
I want to make a vegventures thread for ridicule purposes but i dont know if i should put it on /ck/ or /co/.
>>
>>1441501
This make no fucking sense, vegan diets are restricted to hell and back.
>>
>>1441505
okay but do i make the thread on /ck/ or /co/
>>
It's all up to the janitor. It could work on /ck/, but you could also get banned for it. /co/ seems like a safe bet, but at the same time it's a niche subject. I've read most of those when they were posted in /v/ threads and they're pretty amusing for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>1441511
what happens if i make a thread on both boards?
>>
>>1441509
Shut the fuck up and answer my question, why dso you want to make this thread?
>>
>>1441522
because i want to foster healthy anti-vegan discourse utilizing images
>>
>>1441518
you'll die
>>
>inb4 "you shouldn't cut meat"
compare the anatomy of the human, whose digestive system most resembles a primate's, to that of a dog's, your classic carnivore. The human digestive tract is far, far longer than the dog's. (not just because humans are bigger, as a matter of proportion the human's tract is much longer)
This means that meats sit in the digestive tract far longer than in the dog's. Consequently, the meat has a much greater chance to putrefy within the digestive tract of the human, while it passes much faster through the dog's.
Let us examine another aspect of the dog's digestive system versus the human's. The dog's tract produces nine times as much hydrochloric acid as the human's, thus allowing for much faster digestions of said meats than the human's tract.
Secondly, compare the primate within nature to the same primate within civilization. Controlled tests have shown that primates acquire the exact same diseases as civilized humans do while on a "civilized" diet, as compared to their fellows still within the wild, who do not acquire such diseases.
Conclusion? The human's optimal diet consists of no meat, but rather what the primates consume, namely grains, fruits, nuts, etc. etc.
That said, I can give no anecdotal evidence because I am a poorfaggot who cannot afford the raw food diet, but I can recognize its inherent superiority to the "civilized diet."
>>
>>1441539
oh my fucking god i just want to know which board to post on
>>
>>1441542
If you want maximum exposure and you don't mind extreme verbal abuse, post it on >>/pol/ where anything goes.
>>
>>1441546
it isnt political and i'm not a faggot who ignores rules.
>>
>>1441549
Ok, roll the dice and try /co/ or /ck/ then, but I can't promise jannies won't ban.
>>
>>1441552
always with the capricious jannies. today, /co/, tomorrow /ck/.
>>
>>1441539
No, fuck you meat is fine and if you cut the meat you will be fine. Dumb dumb vegan shit. How the fuck do you think man evolved?
>>
>>1441575
By eating the diet I just suggested. How do you think they made it without modern medicine and surgeons? Your processed foods are what's killing you and makes you need billions of dollars worth of medical science in the first place.
>>
>>1441591
>By eating the diet I just suggested
Eating no meat and your body gets all fucked up.
>>
>>1441501
you could probably get away with it on /pol/
it's no less political than the "tranny comic" threads
>>
Hmm. Maybe... BOTH?!? :0
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.