[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so there's a guy kind of following me around the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

File: 1479716513450.png (3KB, 42x42px)
1479716513450.png
3KB, 42x42px
Okay, so there's a guy kind of following me around the site, and I'm not exactly sure what I should be doing.

See, I occasionally make threads on [s4s] where I take dumb little photos, and try to turn them into OC. It's just something I do for fun.

Evidently though, someone doesn't like it, which, hey whatever, that's cool, but his response is to spam the threads with hundreds of emojis.

https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/5532777/#5532777

Like, here's an example. Just hundreds upon hundreds of emojis. And, if you look at the thread, the guy genuinely kind of seems angry? He's bothered by what I'm doing. If he was trying to be entertaining, I guess I could understand, but before the emojis, he just kind of spammed personal attacks and insults, which were deleted, so now he's using this as a get around.

Well, anyway, rather than wanting to chill with this guy for much longer, I decided to start posting on [vip], and now he's hopped boards, and is spamming his stuff there.

>>>/vip/64200

I hate e-drama, I don't want to be involved in this stuff, but I'm kind of just scratching my head here. I've never had something like this happen to me in the decade I've been browsing this site.
>>
no one cares
>>
>>1440733
I'm doing it as a shot in the dark, to be honest.

I'm sure if the other guy finds this thread, he'll spam it too. It's just weird, man.
>>
>>1440731
Report him on /vip/ and see what happens.
If not, go on IRC.
If not not, then "keep minority spirit".

There seems to be a troll group(probably somehow related to neo-nazis knowing 4chan's current demographic) who's going after any board for entertainment
>>
marry?
>>
I was gonna call you stupid for browsing s4s but those pictures and OC are really cute and you seem nice, I don't know about your problem seems weird.

It reminded me of an ebin screenshot of a thread asking people to hack a tripfag because he always calls that anon ¨faggot¨ and the first post is the tripfag calling the OP a faggot lol, someone post it if you have it.
>>
Maybe he thinks you stole his trips and now he's mad
>>
>>1440731
Yeah, that's just sparkles. Not much you can do about him, he's a real autist.
He's behind the "introducing" threads on [s4s] and is also the one spamming your threads.
>>
>>1440731
maybe you should stop stealing all our trips
>>
>>1440751
You're pathetic.
>>
>>1440751
Well I think the guy is kinda crossing a line by following me to another board.

[s4s] is [s4s], I get that. Weird stuff is gonna happen, and that's part of the fun. I didn't personally find the emoji spam entertaining though, so I went and started posting my stuff elsewhere, and he came with it.

I reported the [vip] flooding, and I'm gonna see what happens. I dunno, though.

>>1440753
I'm not doing anything special, honestly. I see when a post comes up, and I click fast. You could do it to. It's just a little game I do that I find entertaining.
>>
>>1440755
Also, I didn't intend to get dubs there.
>>
>>1440751
tell me about sparkles
Also, who's behind those long lowercase passive-aggresive paragraphs on [s4s]?
>>
>>1440755
Nah, the guy you responded to waits for any drama to occur then he takes two big subcultures within boards and does as much as possible to get the two people fighting with each other.

He's a 4chan sociopath.
>>
>>1440755
He's just crazy.
>>1440757
>tell me about sparkles
Read this thread: https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1426808/#1426867
>lowercase passive-aggressive paragraphs
I thought I was the only one who noticed. I'm tempted to say they're by him too, but it could be anyone. I also have another suspect, but you'd probably find the idea ridiculous and I don't want to pass for an idiot.
>>
>>1440758
I'm just telling him who's ruining his threads. I'm not whoever you think I am.
>>
>>1440760
You know the person is upset and is in the low end of the emotional spectrum right now so you place an explanation that could be right, but it could also be wrong.

People will tend towards the facts someone told them first and their implicit bias will be towards your explanation.
Slowly you'll feed him your POV and confirmation bias will take over.
What will happen next is a flip of the coin and how the other party reacts.
>>
>>1440761
I can't be arsed to deal with this meta shit right now. Get to the point.
>>
>>1440762
He himself doesn't know what he's talking about
>>
>>1440751
If he's a known problem, why haven't the mods or janitors done anything?
>>
Well, so far, none of the spam's gotten deleted, and he's gone and done more, without me making any posts.

I really wish the report function had a comment section or something, cause I bet most mods or janitor that looks at what I flag aren't gonna be sure what's going on, and just look past it.
>>
File: 1478264929726.png (3KB, 412x67px) Image search: [Google]
1478264929726.png
3KB, 412x67px
>>1441170
>>
>>1441175
what did he mean by this
>>
File: 1404884101043.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1404884101043.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>1441178
>he
>>
cade4days is a mexican girl with downs syndrome, so there's really nothing you can do about it
>>
>>1441192
Shouldn't mods be doing something if this is a known issue?
>>
If your board is designed to be as retarded as possible then there's not much to do when retards become a significant contributor of your website.
eg. /qa/ has a reputation of being a mod board so it's only natural that power hungry sociopaths come here.

/jp/ only escaped the cycle of becoming a NEET trash board because of the totalitarian janitor system.
>>
>>1441243
Well I don't want to post my stuff on like, /a/, or a board like it, since it doesn't align with most board cultures, and frankly could come off self-indulgent.

[s4s] I think fit most, and I was fine there, but this guy genuinely will post emojis until a thread maxes out. It becomes impossible to really do anything.
>>
>>1441250
Well take it to mod IRC then.
Whoever this is >>1441192 is lying though, the spammer posts faster than the cooldown rate.
>>
Either way, it seems like you're being targeted by someone who wants to have fun at your expense.
>>
There's no reason to discuss or argue about sociopaths and perhaps /qa/ knows this better than anyone.
Just keep posting the way you usually do. Anything else is a waste of time and only encourages them more.
>>
>>1441117
He gets banned at times, but this is [s4s]. GR10 is enforced according to the rules page, but that's not actually the case in practice.
His acts will remain unpunished until someone decides to take it directly to the mods.
>>
>>1441254
not really, because if you have a 4chan pass you can post an image once ever 15 seconds lol
>>
>>1440754
shut up, Sparkles
>>
>>1441471
I'm so glad I helped perpetuate the sparkles boogeyman on the board obsessed with boogeymen
>>
>>1440731
He's an asshole. He scared his internet crush off 4chan. He's a jew. He gets triggered at black and white pictures. He wears his underwear backwards. He has eyeballs for testicles
>>
Well the spam's been deleted now in the [vip] thread. Much appreciated to whoever did so.

We'll see if he comes back, though.
>>
>>1440731
just ignore them. it happened to me. they'll eventually get tired
>>
>777
Lucky bastard.
>>
>>1440731
I would not mind if you'd post your OC here too desu
>>
>>1441598
you're just trying to get him to join the weeb mafia lol go fuck yourself
>>
File: have a nice day.jpg (134KB, 662x640px) Image search: [Google]
have a nice day.jpg
134KB, 662x640px
>>1440731
Your OCs are pretty cute anon, don't let that guy discourage you, it would be nice having your OC here like >>1441598 said, but then you would be targeted by other kind of people instead. Hopefully mods help your (weird) case.
>>
Hi passin' through poster! Your threads are cute! You're making something original and you always get nice numbers so good job! Don't let that idiot discourage you.
About him though. He has barneyfag level autism the way he gets obsessed with certain things. A lot of his emoji spam is with my namefig and he has a hate obsession with me that is unreal. Every time I've changed my namefig he's quickly commandeered it to whatever I'm using, and he was even saving every image I'd post and renaming them to my file names like some kind of insane stalker. BUT he insists I'm not good enough for him, that I'm way too fat/ugly/ whatever for his jewish superman genetics, as if I'd have any interest in him in the first place. He's massively narcissistic with an extremely unwarranted sense of self importance. I'm not posting to get his attention in the first place so if I'm really such shit then why does he put so much effort into his hate boner for me? He lacks the self awareness to see that makes him look worse by comparison.
He's pretty much ruined every peripheral s4s thing he's tried to be a part of. He got banned from the old plug.dj /kek/ room for being an obnoxious fag (he went by cade4days there), and he was apparently part of the s4s minecraft thing, where he went by bunt, and the threads were full of calls to ban him, constantly (I've never played minecraft but I took note of the threads).
Certain threads set him off on self aggrandizing effort post rants. You'll always find him in that soda.jpg monkey thread (he has a sperg friend known as Winston he circle jerks there with), and he used to always be in those coffee threads (ask about his LEAD FREE MUG!1). He claims to be rich and famous and, in his spelling, a "neurotypical geniouse", so don't call him autistic bc that's just projecting guise. (Continuing next post)
>>
>>1442540
IMO he is most likely a very lonely and sad person, because no one who has any kind of life would feel the need to go on the joke board on 4chan and puff himself up on it 24/7 for years, trying to spitefully ruin the fun for anyone he gets obsessed with. Back when I used to make joke cooking blog threads he would sage spam them to the bump limit and talk about killing my mother, her having cancer, &c. That boy has problems and I'm sorry OP has gotten his attention.
That said, s4s is trash these days also. I really hate the kogasa boob spam and the ojomajo or whatever it's called spam. Ppl just treat it like a dumping ground to force stupid shit instead of making anything original. :/
>>
>>1442185
The mods won't do anything, it's s4s. When he was spamming gore in my threads they banned him but he just came back on his phone or whatever.

>>1441530
Not this one, IMO, he has been doing this for years.
>>
I like your posts jellysquish. Please post on /qa/ more.
>>
>>1442635
agreed. she should also post hands
>>
>>1440731
I've been here as long as you and I'm afraid our kind is unwanted on 4chan nowadays, in the last year. The mission to keep our culture and way of life in fact has been sabotaged.
>>
>>1442677
Intact, not in fact.

Furthermore, there isn't even a concept of "OC" around here anymore and any originality causes jealousy among the trash here.
>>
File: 1462488242994.gif (2MB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1462488242994.gif
2MB, 322x322px
OC????????????????????? R U FUGGIN SERIOUS IT WAS FUGGING PHOTOGRAPHING FUGGING >>>>>>>>>>>MOBILE FONE ULTRA CASUAL GAME<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
while scriptfigging trips and quads
THATS THE FUGGIN """""""OC"""""" ??????????? wewellll CARRY ON FRIENDOS!!!
it s LE BRILIANNT OALAHAHahHAh
>>
>>1443057
mad
>>
>>1443187
the irate frog has a point though, it's cute but it's also not that interesting, and photography is the lamest form of art
>>
>>1440731
If you are not bullshitting, contact a mod through IRC and explain your situation. These kinds of post are bannable under global rule 6. But there's a 90% chance he will ban evade.

Mentally ill get obssessed over the weirdest things and 4chan is a like a primordial soup of them. Yesterday I spent 3 hours arguing with some maniac who claimed eurasians where "blonde europeans whose peoples created china and civilized india" and replied to other people's posts like nine times to accuse them of being mongolians

Kudos for attempting to do something original on this site, friend. We need people with the will to create stuff as much as we need oxygen. If you are not bullshitting, that is.
>>
>>1440735
t. Butthurt spic
>>
File: 1498636711633.png (132KB, 400x509px) Image search: [Google]
1498636711633.png
132KB, 400x509px
The /vip/ threads has been cleaned friend, did yo report the thread or speak with the mods on IRC?
>>
>>1443334
>>1443292
I spoke with a person on IRC.

Gonna see what happens if the spam starts up again, but at the moment, things seem good.
>>
>>1443337
good job, that guy doesn't seem to be posting on [s4s] right now either so you did us all a favor
>>
>>1441243
/jp/ would be superior if it was a neet board instead of the soulless circlejerk it is today
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 1959x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 1959x477px
>>1440751
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.