[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So generals are now ok on /a/ and you can't complain about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: hmm.jpg (131KB, 985x520px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
131KB, 985x520px
So generals are now ok on /a/ and you can't complain about them? Bravo (new)mods.
>>
lol this loser actually waited his ban out
>>
File: 1496354005006.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
1496354005006.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
Go to the 4chan irc and /query any one of the mods. They will answer your questions/complaints there.
>>
>>1440179
>now ok
They have been for years.
>can't complain about them
Not on /a/. There's barely enough room for the tangentially related stuff. If you have one meta thread, you would have a perpetual meta thread, which would necrose that thread slot.
>>
go back there
>>
>>1440179
fuck off our /ag/ board
>>
>>1440184
I'm talking about the shonenshit that came after they let nurutu threads be ok.
>>
>>1440179
>>1440182
>>1440183
>>1440184
>>1440185
>>1440188
>>1440203
t. disgruntled chinaman
>>
>>1440179
What's your problem with generals? Sounds like you have a problem with shitposters and newfags, but how is that related tot generals? From here it sure looks like it's the moderation that has to pick up the pace and start moderating, instead of deleting any thread they dislike.
>>
>>1440224
Have you seen what happened with /got/ generals on /tv/?

generals provide a safe space for these people so they don't have to make their own threads and face the backlash from /a/ for having shit taste.
>>
>>1440256
Yeah, shitposting in a general is still shitposting, if it is off-topic the mod should ban the guy, but yeah I guess it's easy banning a whole thread. Why should he ever have to leave the catalog.
>>
>>1440261
They're reddit breeding grounds. Safe spaces for redditors to pat themselves about how great their show is, and if anyone tries to criticize it the whoIe thread attacks that post with reddit responses like "you're contrarian."
>>
>>1440183
>>1440184
>>1440185
>>1440188
>>1440203
You need to leave Wasoru
>>
Everyone who tries to use that "Hiro-approved meta thread" image to shitpost should be banned for flooding.
>>
>>1440179
>got banned for a general

buttery
>>
>>1440517
I'm talking about the the 24 /7 generals that don't go away.
>>
>>1440517

Those are at least on-topic, your daily shitpost magnet is not.
>>
>>1440183
>They will answer your questions/complaints there
No, they won't.
>>
>>1440328
>anything I don't like is shitposting or r*ddit
Why would you go into a general expecting people there to agree with you that the show they watch is garbage? There are very few shows that could be called objectively garbage, if ~50 people like a show and you don't maybe the problem is with you? Seems to me that you are going in generals and call it shit then when they respond in kind you go "see, they are all shitposting r*dditors".
I don't like shounen so I don't go into threads about it, apparently this is too hard for most people.
>>
>>1440224
Generals due their permanent nature become a thing that is independent from the remainder of the board. People who post in generals do not participate in the board as a whole, they participate in a separate community.
>>
>>1440818
Then what is your problem? The -1 thread slot? I would put the number of generals around 10, that's 1 page out of 10, basically a containment zone, from your perspective, so where is the problem?
>>
>>1440821
Their very existence offends me. But no, in all seriousness I do not even really have an opinion on the matter, given that I do not really even browse /a/ that much, but from what I've gathered from other people that have a problem with them is that basically their very existence is an antithesis to what a board, and 4chan in general, is supposed to be, due to their insular and permanent nature, not to mention that they usually have chatroom tier above average speeds, so they bump off other, slower threads.

In short, having a group of people that are nominally a part of your community but are actually distinct has probably a negative effect on cohesion.
>>
>>1440205
>>1440400
t. Butthurt spic
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.